James16 Group

I did not join Babypips today.
A poster came to the J16 thread today to say that there were posters on this thread running down J16 and it seemed the biggest culprit primarily posted on this site to do just that.

So I came to look.
I read through to find there were several posts and posters who were running down James and J16.

James is not anonymous.
What makes you think he is?
I am not interested in the accounts of the James 16 Group.

I do not ask for the accounts and records of the majority of businesses I buy a service from. Most people donā€™t.
If the service is good and I am happy, that is fine with me.
I get my moneyā€™s worth and that is fine by me.

I am unaware of any members of the J16 Group who have an issue.
These are the only people who matter.
These are the people who pay for the service.

What other people think is of no importance.
If you have an axe to grind take it up with James himself.
Come to J16 on Forex Factory instead of hiding here.

I am not interested in getting into discussions with those who are dissing J16, but I do not like to see it when something I belong to is vindictively being run down.

If anyone wishes to know something of the group come to the thread on forex factory and decide for yourselves.

I think weā€™re just going round in circles now. If people want info on james16 they know where to go.

And just for the record Iā€™m not even a member of the private forum, but the public thread is the single best resource Iā€™ve found and continues to be. :slight_smile:

What a good idea. :):):slight_smile:

The burden of evidence lies on those insinuating things about James16 and the threads/forums etc.

As they clearly have nothing factual to present this thread is a waste of space.

James16 is based on solid, old and well known principles. It works. Period. This material is freely available in many places and I donā€™t get this whining about James16 here. Just donā€™t join then?

in conclusion, James16 is excellent free material that is sound. Check it out for yourselves and make up your own minds instead of listening to the whining here.

Iā€™m not running anyone down. I simply made an observation that in my opinion, (which counts for nothing in the grand scheme of things) James16 does not derive his primary income from trading.

I, just like you, purchase products and services from a whole range of suppliers, and in the majority of cases due dilligence isnt required. However, should I wish to undertake due dilligence, its a relatively stright forward process. Should I wish to undertake due dilligence on James16, its practically impossible or me to do so.

From experience I can assure you that the most effective way of marketing such as service is to provide definitive proof of your returns. One therefore might realistically expect that any vendor who was making the type of returns that James16 claims, would capitalise on this and use independantly audited and verified returns as a promotional tool.

At the very least you might expect him to duplicate the trades he makes through a service such as collective 2.

I fully appreciate that traders may not wish to fully disclose their personal finances to complete strangers, and I even acknowledge that in the circumstances, there may be traders whoā€™d settle for a 100K a month risk free income from subscriptions, and may not therefore need to risk their own capital. Noone would blame them for taking that decision.

However, the issue remains that your still dealing with unsubstantiated claims, and potential clients are asked to simply believe.

If you pay fees to a business school for an MBA, you can be assured that the staff have appropriate academic qualifications to teach, and possibly even personal business experience. You can check those people out. If you want to learn to scuba dive, you can check the instructor is suitably qaulified etc.

So why dont the standards that are applicable to every other business apply in this case ?. Its clearly a business, the infrastructure to establish legitimacy of James16ā€™s calls is widely available, that technology is free of charge (even baby pips provides such a service), and of course an independant audit would ultimately be beneficial should he wish to use this to promote the business. These are perfecty legitimate concerns, and as yet, noone can provide anything like a satisfactory answer.

I think you have some legit concerns. Iā€™m sure if there were some kind of audit heā€™d be happy to comply but the thing about this group is that they donā€™t show real results in the form of trading statements etc because people join anyway without them. Thereā€™s just no need

He also does zero marketing as all subscribers come from word of mouth and referrals. They donā€™t actively seek new members or try and ecourage joining the PF from the free thread.

J16 paid forum is unlike just about every other paid FX service there is out there beacuse they donā€™t care what people who donā€™t want to join it think. they donā€™t actively market or anything like that.

I know it sounds wierd that in such a competitve market where anyone charging for any kind of service is expected to show results and proof etc. But J16 couldnā€™t give 2 hoots about that and continues to thrive and grow year after year.

When I get a new contract and can afford it Iā€™m joining straight up. Hereā€™s another quote, just to give you an idea of why J16 couldnā€™t give a stuff about due diligence or people demanding proof:

I am proud of this list and i can say with prideā€¦

1. HOW MANY EDUCATIONAL SITES ASKING FOR YOUR MONEY DO NO ADVERTISING? NONE. NEVER A DIME.

2. HOW MANY EDUCATIONAL SITES HAVE BEEN ASKED BY EVERY MAJOR BROKER IN THE WORLD TO PARTNER WITH THEM AND THE SITE HAS SAID NO TO EVERY ONE OF THEM?

3. HOW MANY EDUCATIONAL SITES HAVE NO AFFILIATES BY CHOICE?

4. HOW MANY EDUCATIONAL SITES WERE CREATED BY REQUEST?

5. WHAT EDUCATIONAL SITE IS SO RESPECTED FOR ITS HONESTY AND GOOD CHARACTER TO BE ASKED BY THE WORLDS LARGEST FOREX COMMUNITY TO BE ITS ONLY OFFICIAL PARTNER?

6. HOW MANY EDUCATIONAL SITES PUPOSELY CHOSE TO NOT USE A URL THAT WOULD BE CONSIDERED MARKETING ORIENTED?

7. HOW MANY EDUCATIONAL SITES HAVE AS MANY POSTED UNSOLICITED TESTOMONIALS?
    The James 16 Group - Testimonials

8. HOW MANY EDUCATIONAL SITES USE NO FORM OF FREE ADVERTISING SUCH AS YOU TUBE BY CHOICE?

9. HOW MANY EDUCATIONAL SITES ARE HONEST ENOUGH TO GIVE YOU REASONS NOT TO JOIN?
    The James 16 Group - Created By Request

10. HOW MANY EDUCATIONAL SITES COULD SURVIVE AND PROSPER FOR 5 YEARS THRU VIRTUALLY NO OTHER MEANS OTHER THAN WORD OF MOUTH AND POSITIVE RESULTS WITH THERE STUDENTS?

11. HOW MANY EDUCATIONAL SITES STATE CLEARLY THAT IF YOU CANT AFFORD US WE WILL HELP YOU FOR FREE?

12. HOW MANY EDUCATIONAL SITES HAVE HELPED 1000 TIMES MORE PEOPLE FOR FREE THAN PAID MEMBERS?

13. HOW MANY EDUCATIONAL SITES TELL PEOPLE TO SPEND A COUPLE OF MONTHS IN THERE FREE AREA FIRST BEFORE MAKING THE DECISION TO JOIN?

14. HOW MANY EDUCATIONAL SITES TELL PEOPLE NO WHEN THET TRY TO PAY FOR A FULL YEAR UPFRONT SO AS TO MAKE SURE THEY DONT REGRET A LARGE PURCHASE? ( i do this only for people without credit cards and after they have spent time in this free thread)

Just finished a live webinar with Mike who is in New York.
Great stuff - answers any questions on any pairs.
Goes through all the questions.
Lots of people there - didnā€™t hear anyone complaining!
The video will be posted tomorrow if you missed it.

This is the super thing about J16 - you can get advice - advice that will potentially save you from losing money and advice that will make you money.

Jamesā€™ webinars are totally the best though - everyone is buzzing after them, I mean really buzzing.
They are so motivational. He makes it look so so easy.

This is why I came to post here - so that if anyone were interested they were not put off by this sniping. Put off and then potentially miss out.

The website may be expensive but it is worth twice as much if not more to me.

There are 15 webinars this month. There are double digit numbers of webinars month after month.
So many chances to ask questions about ideas and trades.

The public thread on forex factory is too long and is a total pain to work through - but the private site is pure gold.

Anyway I wonā€™t be bothering to answer again, I have put some counterpoints up and then members of Babypips can decide for themselves.

Thank you to everyone who supports j16. To anyone with unfounded and baseless remarks, I submit to you multiple eye whitness testimony that j16 is no scam. Also one of the largest and oldest threads at ff. If it were a scam then it would not have survived the test of time. For those who question if James trades for a living I say to you, how do you know? Is it guilty until proven innocent. Here in America we say innocent till proven guilty. So how about this. Give James the benefit of the doubt and if you have evidence, anything at all then post it. Otherwise it is merely your unfounded baseless opinion.

So, this multiple eyewitness testimory, where and when was a single live call with definitive stops and targets made ?

If you PM me details of James16 business registration details Iā€™ll happily undertake the appropriate due dilligence, and post my findings. Whats stopping you ?

The question is: whatā€™s stopping [B]you[/B] from doing that due diligence before throwing your dirt around hoping it will stick?

James16 isnā€™t about live trade calls btw, itā€™s about learning to trade for yourself. If you want a signal service, look elsewhere. The fact is that James could be a transvestite gorilla for all I care, what he teaches is no less valid.

If you want proof of James trading, go to his thread and ask him instead of taking cheap shots here where he canā€™t answer your accusations.
Not that theyā€™re worth an answer, but still.

Here, Iā€™ll be really helpful: Contact The James 16 Group
You can use that link to contact James or one of the other seniors with your questions. Enjoy.

Iā€™m done here.

Perhaps you could suggest exactly how people might undertake due dilligence on someone if they have neither their name, nor basic details of their business registration.

Iā€™ll tell you what Iā€™ll do, Iā€™ll ask them the question directly via the link youā€™ve provided , and Iā€™ll post their answer here word for word, and weā€™ll take this from there.

Its kinda hard finding out information about a completely anonymous business entity.

I neither need nor want a signals service thanks, but where I in the unfortunate position to do so Iā€™d hope to have at least enough sense to find a business willing to provide an independantly audited performance (like I have to do for my clients)

I understand your adgenda perfectly clearly, but if you insist in behaving with your pack like mentality, then you can expect to be called on it.

Now lets get a few things into perspective. Below is a a direct quote from a member of the James 16 group, (Diallist, who I believe he was at one time administrator of the James16 group)

ā€œBeau Diamond is the developer of the system. I cannot offer enough words of praise for Beau! The level of help and support he provides his customers is unparalleled. I am constantly amazed and impressed at his patience, generousity and genuine caring for his customers success.ā€

Funnily enough shorttly after this comment was made, the system (endorsed by Forex Factory and the James16 group) failed spectacularly. Beau of course was subsequently arrested and I believe jailed for his part in a 38 million dollar ponzi fraud. :smiley:

Now watch the administrators at forex factory scramble to remove the evidence.

The truth is that these guys are a) completely clueless, b) complete frauds, c) prepared to pimp anything that makes them a buck. Theyre no different to anyone else out in forum land.

Some of us have been around for a while, and we have access to information that you couldnt even begin to imagine so think carefully before your next move, or I may be tempted to let a cat out of a bag.

Hey Meat,

I can answer your questions very simply. J16 was one of the first ones at FF. along with many of the posters you now see on the thread. The private forum was not his idea originally. It was requested by those that wished to learn from him in a private environment. The fee does nothing but cover the operating expenses. It is not necessary to join the PF to learn, it just makes it faster.

If you are so skeptical about his methods. Why not venture over to the thread at FF and learn the material, put it to the test. You might even go
visit the PF and take a look at the guest area.

In short, why not try it before you knock it.

P.S. I have been a PF member since it started and I assure you that J16
is one of the most stand up guys there is. Also has the simplest and the
most accurate trading style Iā€™ve seen. Iā€™ve tried most.

Good Trading
Mike

Just saw this.

Why would J16 need to prove anything to you about his business endeavors?

If you donā€™t believe he can trade what he teaches just try it. Then you may stop wasting your time worrying and start making some money. Then youā€™ll be thanking him instead.

Good Luck
Mike

As one of the original FF members Iā€™d be interested to hear your take on the James16ā€™s group and forex factory promoting Beau Diamonds system. Any comment ?

Great post Ddinnov. Mike

So, this multiple eyewitness testimory, where and when was a single live call with definitive stops and targets made ?

If you PM me details of James16 business registration details Iā€™ll happily undertake the appropriate due dilligence, and post my findings. Whats stopping you ?

first just look at the public thread and there is tons of [B]real time analysis[/B] Even an idiot could follow along and see if there was merit. Second I would mention that J16 is not a signal service.

As far as research into James business, let ,me ask you this. When you do business with someone do you sit there and wait to be spoon fed information about them. Good luck in business. Personally I am a business owner and I do alot of business with people. Do I look into them it depends? Sometimes a handshake and a persons word is all I need. These handshakes are for projects under the 10k range. Above that I require a contract. As for doing business I rely heavily on the word of other people that may have done business with them.

Hello do you even have a clue? How do you do business? For a lousy $130 little tiny insignificant dollars what do you do? Pull there credit, Check with the corrupt BBB or other organizations? How about this why donā€™t you sit on your brains and wait for a free handout. I bet your proactive in your trading too. What a joke. When I have a question I go to the source but it is obvious to most of us that you are just to afraid and/or lazy to go perform your own due dilligence.

[B]It is obvious that you are apart of the 95% whoā€™s money we are taking[/B]

Thanks for your concern, its touching, if misplaced. You are of course right in as much as an idiot can follow along with the public thread, which is hardly surprising as the content is written by idiots, for idiots.

I know perfectly well that J16 isnt a signal service, he states as much himself, but its the defenders of this nonsense who are claiming evidence of live calls, and yet, are unable to provide details.

Perhaps youd be kind enough to at least give me the registered name of the James16 group, its kind of difficult to do due dilligence on a bunch of anonymous people hiding behind an internet handle. Iā€™ve asked James16, but it looks as if the cats got his tongue. Believe it or not, the people I deal with require factual information, like a name, or registration number. Is that too difficult a concept for you to understand ?

Perhaps youā€™d also be kind enough to comment on the James16 groups endorsement of Beau Diamond. Of course the trading forums are littered with inanane historical comments from people just like you, claiming Beau was ā€œone of the and the genuine good guysā€, well until his non existant trading methodology resulted in those retarded enough to follow this nonsense losing everything. And lets not forget, this guy promoted by James16 group and Forex Factory was eventually arrested and charged with a 38 million dollar ponzi fraud. Lets put this into context, the guy couldnt even run a half decent ponzi scheme for christs sake !

Im certainly not complaining, the markets need liquidity, my clients rely on your ignorance for their profits, and I can assure you, they are exceedingly grateful.

Now why dont you and the other James16 appologists answer my question about James16ā€™s endorsement of Beau Diamond ? whatever have you got to hide ?

I warn you, Iā€™ve been around for a very long time, and I know exactly where mst of the skeletons are burried, and Iā€™m more than happy to dig them up. Perhaps you need to have a chat with your handlers before I let the cat out of the bag.

Now why dont you and the other James16 appologists answer my question about James16ā€™s endorsement of Beau Diamond ? whatever have you got to hide ?

I am not at all familiar with beau diamond.

Im certainly not complaining, the markets need liquidity, my clients rely on your ignorance for their profits, and I can assure you, they are exceedingly grateful.

Isnt that basically what I said to you. Certainly you can come up with something a little more original. BTW Im sure there not taking my money but you go ahead and earn them there 10% annual Im sure its an accomplishment to you.

Please let the cat out of the bag

Thanks Mike! :smiley: