James16 Group

OK I read as far as here and you are no longer to be taken seriously.

Edit - just noticed this and it jumped out at me:

So you trade other people’s money for them do you? Interesting that you’re in a newby traders forum bashing a highly successful teaching program :rolleyes:

I’m done here as well.

For anyone unfamiliar and curious about J16 - go to the free public thread, read the first post and links, spend a couple of months in the free area and judge for yourself.

Guys, J16 is all about pA. PA is great, but whether J16 is for you, then man, just give it a month’s try.

Who’s Beau Diamond??

This is all off the internet so is public access:

When Forex Factory started out, early arrivals were people such as J16, Fijitrader, Dialist and a guy called Beau Diamond.

Beau Diamond had a method of trading which was quite popular. As far as I know it was a commercial thing where people paid a membership.
From what I have read on the net, Mr Diamond branched out and invested money for others in forex. He promised a guaranteed return. From what I have read he didn’t trade that well and lost a lot of the money. The other money got spent or given back to the investors as their guaranteed returns. He is on trial for fraud right now.

I think simbafx is implying there is something not right with J16 because James and other people in on the start of J16 knew Beau Diamond.

It doesn’t logically follow but this appears to be his theme.

The service I get from J16 is worth what I pay and that is all that matters to me.

Just in case you missed it, here’s a direct quote from Dialist (and it was still on Forex Factory yesterday but I suspect not for much longer !)

[B]“Beau Diamond is the developer of the system. I cannot offer enough words of praise for Beau! The level of help and support he provides his customers is unparalleled. I am constantly amazed and impressed at his patience, generousity and genuine caring for his customers success.”[/B]

The issue is they didnt just know Bueu, they [B]actively promoted[/B] Beau, who of course went on to be charged with fraud (after the system J16 and FF endorsed and promoted crashed and burned)

Of course, the J16 applogists are gonna come back with the argument that there’s always risk involved, these things happen, there’s no reward without risk, you cant make an omlette without breaking a few eggs, that things where different back then, that this was a youthfull indiscretion etc etc. The fact remains that these guys where clueless and pimping their service back then, as they are today.

Way back then, more experienced people pointed out the same issues and asked the same questions as are being asked today, and the appologists and shills gave pretty uch the same stock arguments then as are being thrown about today. Those people who tried to warn others with the benefit of hindsight of course where proved to be right.

Its only 130 bucks a month, which for those going through the holy grail quest and believing someone else can hand you success on a plate is probably a small price to pay, although I suspect there are many out there doing it better and cheaper.

I couldnt really care less what J16 gets up to, I wish him the best of luck, but I’m not going to stand by and watch the pack mentality attacking someone whose asking legitimate questions and expressing legitimate concerns.

I’ve said all I’ve got to say on the matter really.

simbafx - that is fine.

If what is alleged is true Beau Diamond scammed millions of dollars and it seems many were his friends.
So I completely get your drift.
That you have tried to find more about J16 but find a wall there might well make you think - what is going on? Is J16 a scam drawing in naive beginners.

The thing is the methods used are a collection of methods.
Methods written about by Martin Pring for example.
They are sound.
The methods use support and resistance - and support/resistance within congested areas which would otherwise be hard to deal with.
We have loads of webinars every month.
I have just been on the chat room which is running during the London session.

I do not feel a scam - I feel I am getting value and my understanding of the charts is tons better. I feel I will lose less money and make more.
Based on sound principles. Not dodgy half baked ideas with dubious indicators.
So even if it were a “scam” - I am not being scammed and in the end that is what matters.

At least some of the people who have replied here are genuine people I have dealt with. They feel they have learn and grown in the methods.
In the end that is all that matters.

Let’s see that quote in context with the rest of the post back on Mar 7 2005 (3 months and 10 days before james16 created the free thread) - and yes it’s still there:

Hi Rachelle, and welcome to ForexFactory!

You’ve come to the best forum on the internet for getting your questions answered, so ask away. We’re all here to support each other in this wonderful (and sometimes wacky) world of forex!

As for advice, it is okay to enjoy excitement and have fun while trading as long as your purpose in trading is not for getting those feelings satisfied. If you are trading for the excitement and fun, that may hurt you in the long run. On the other hand, if you are trading to trade well and are excited about trading well, and are having fun because you are disciplined in your trades, then I think that is okay to enjoy those feelings.

I trade 5Min4x. For me, the rules are simple and clear cut. Is it “easy”? The answer to that question depends on your personal psychology. It is easier for some people and harder for others. [B]Is is a good system? Absolutely! I highly recommend it[/B]. [B]As long as you have the discipline to follow the rules to the letter and can keep your emotions in check, you will be profitable over time with this system. In fact, based on backtested results, I expect the system to be very profitable.[/B]

Beau Diamond is the developer of the system. I cannot offer enough words of praise for Beau! The level of help and support he provides his customers is unparalleled. I am constantly amazed and impressed at his patience, generousity and genuine caring for his customers success.

Again, welcome, and let your questions be heard! We are here to help!

Dial

So by saying:

[B]they[/B] actively promoted Beau

You’re pointing out that Diallist (who are ‘they’?) used his paid system and recommended his paid system to people joining the forum before he started trading PASR with James16.

Because Diallist eventually went on to become a J16 admin you now associate James 16’s private forum with Beau Diamond and are “warning” people away from it. Even though the PASR methods tought at J16 have nothing to with Beau Diamond or his ‘system’ or money management business. If this is all you have then this is utterly pathetic.

As someone who trades other people’s money you probably have more in common with Beau Diamond than James16.

And yes the ‘apologists’ will keep coming back. It’s known in marketing as social proof which is why (as you already know) the free thread and PF have survived and grown for 5 years with 0 marketing and even discouraging people to join until they’ve fully familiarised themselves with the material and know whether to or not.

Now I understand that we get a lot of snake oil in this babypips newby forum - but you know that this is not the case here. Yet you still continue to make some very unpleasant claims about J16 and the forex factory forum…

I wonder why :rolleyes: Did you fall out with someone there? PASR not work for you?

“Beau Diamond is the developer of the system. I cannot offer enough words of praise for Beau! The level of help and support he provides his customers is unparalleled. I am constantly amazed and impressed at his patience, generousity and genuine caring for his customers success.”

Is it possible that dialist was snowed by this beu person?

It really doesn’t matter.
This predates J16 and really is ancient history as far as the present set up.

If Beau Diamond is a con man, what con men are good at is deceiving others. The best of us can get hood winked.

I suspect this chap thought he was better than he was. Thought he could consistently make money which he couldn’t. He probably had good intentions and at one point did give a good service. Then it all came down to earth with an unpleasant bump.

How exactly this reflects on J16 is unclear to me.

All I know is there is a tremendous service provided to those who use the FF J16 thread and for the private site James announced even more webinars this evening, plus the London session chat session today was a fantastic success. Mike was there for quite a bit of it and James also promised to lend a hand.

Keep posting your silly applogies, and I’ll keep pointing out the truth :smiley: So lets see what the press are saying about Mr Diamonds latest failure in a long line of failures.

The FBI alleges, Diamond was running a Ponzi scheme when he guaranteed his investors a monthly return of up to 5 percent per month. He took in $37.6 million in principal, dished out $15.6 million to keep the game going, lost $15.4 million in currency trading, and made $6.6 million in unauthorized expenditures.

So yeah, what sort of moron thinks they can trade having lost the best part of 50% of an account, then again that particular bunch always struggled to undertand even the simplest of concepts:D

That included paying for costly trips to Las Vegas, and the purchase of a 2006 Lamborghini for $204,000, using $200,000 out of the Diamond Ventures LLC ccount, according to the criminal complaint against him in federal court on July 20. He then immediately resold the car to Putnam Leasing so that Putnam could lease it back to him. Diamond was required to provide a $54,000 down payment on the lease agreement. Putnam paid Diamond the outstanding balance on the lease agreement by writing a check for $140,524.77, which Diamond deposited into his personal bank account on March 20, 2008.

Diamond also faces an allegation in Orange County, Calif., Superior Court that he used a taser on one of three women who accompanied him to Newport Beach from Florida in August 2008, in an attempt to shock her into sexual submission.

Her lawyer is seeking a summary judgment against Diamond, who failed to come through with a negotiated cash settlement due in February.

That sure sounds like a decent kind of guy who gave good service to his clients, well apart from the tazaring women and helping himself to 6.6 million dollars of their assetts.

No-one is making apologies.
I’m not even clear what it is you think is being apologised for.

I know all the allegations about Beau Diamond.
It doesn’t take many minutes to make a search for the information.

But what has this got to do with J16 in 2010?

There is something driving you to post this stuff.
You appear to have some sort of grudge or vendetta.
It is like this guy took you or someone you know for a ride and now you have to lay the blame.

I am only mildly interested in whatever it is that is bugging you so I’m bugging out of this pointless thread now.

Not at all, I watched the whole thing unfold with considerable amusement 6 years ago or so, and I have no connection with anyone, or any adgenda.

The issue is its people exactly like you who are responsible for promoting these sorts of schemes. Without people like you, there would be no market for con men such as Beau Diamond. Frankly I couldnt care less about you, and I mean no offense, but its a little unfair that others potentially suffer due to your ignorance reccommending a sub standard service.

The forums are full of historical posts from people just like you defending Diamonds ridiculous system, based on not on rational analysis, but simply the hope that the system might change their lives. The foums are full of posts from people exactly like you attacking common sense well thought through arguments. 5 years from now, it’ll be your posts that people will be holding up to ridicule. You know thats the truth, but you have your head in sand.

I appreciate that you know no better, but ignorance has to be confronted,

this all seems like smoke and mirrors to me. Great there is a con man on the loose who stole money. Great at one point he had the world snowed. Again what does that have to do with J16 and please I am asking for facts not heiresay, not conjecture, facts.

I’m certain in orange county they don’t care about opinions, when they prosecute this weasel they will do it on facts.

I would even be happy with a ponponderance of evidence linking J16 to anything illegal otherwise you are wasting everybody’s time.

I’m sure I wouldn’t buy a course from anyone who stole over 6m and is a woman beater but has James done any of these things? Any of them at all? Seriously in your country it might be guilty by association but there isn’t even an association between these 2 people and as far as I can tell the environment is completely different than it was in 2006 so as far as I can see there is no arguement and there is no case against J16.

Please I humbly ask you to present a case against J16 based on facts. Pretend you are a lawyer and your client is all of us and you are presenting a case against J16 based on facts in evidence and show us what you got.

Seriously

You’re doing a very good job of presenting the facts and evidence about Beau Diamond.

What exactly does it have to do with James16?

The forums are full of historical posts from people just like you [B]defending Diamonds ridiculous system, based on not on rational analysis, but simply the hope that the system might change their lives[/B]. The foums are full of posts from people exactly like you attacking common sense well thought through arguments. 5 years from now, it’ll be your posts that people will be holding up to ridicule. You know thats the truth, but you have your head in sand.

Yes mate - all those people who have turned their trading around by learning PASR as tought by the J16 group are wrong and being taken for a ride :rolleyes:

All those people (like me) who go to the free thread every day and post up charts of trade ideas and get them analysed by seniors for free - are wrong and being scammed

Please… You’re running out of arguements and desperately clinging on to this Beau Diamond thing trying to convince people that Beau Diamond = James16

Let me tell you something about business - people like Beau Diamond don’t stand the test of time as we have seen. People like James16 do as we have seen. It doesn’t take a genious to figure out why either - one is a scam and the other provides incredible value and results.

Having been around as long as you have and having the familiarity you do with J16 and FF you already know that the free thread and the PF have produced and continue to produce successful traders and results.

Yet you still are going to some extraordinary lengths to try and put people off - even when you know you’re wrong.

Why would a money manager in a newby traders forum do this to an incredibly successful teaching service?

I can only conclude that the more people who discover J16 and learn how to trade successfully the less potential business for you.

You have more in commmon with Beau Diamond than James16.

James16, Beau Diamond, Forex Factory - what a combination.

Today it is 5 years since the free thread on FF was created.

Is this all some wind up to celebrate the 5th birthday of the J16 FF thread? :smiley:

I believe you have misunderstood. I am a early member of J16 Private Forum.
Not Forex Factory.

Now, to make sure I have you straight. You are claiming that J16 is somehow in with or associated with this Beau Diamond gent that appears to have run a ponzi scheme and scammed a lot of people.

Am I correct?

If so…where is the proof? Because I cannot find it.

Regards
Mike

He’s dug up some quote from a post that was made on FF 3 months before James created the free thread. It quotes Dial recommending Beau Diamond’s system to a new poster. Because Dial went on to become a J16 admin and has J16 stuff in his signature Simbafx is claiming that “the J16 group actively promoted Beau Diamond.”

Simbafx then started posting some stuff about Beau Diamond and ponzi schemes and tazering women into sexual submission.

4 of us have now asked for some proper proof of association between the James16 group and Beau Diamond but Simbafx has declined to reply in over 24 hours now.

The upshot is that a senior member and admin of the J16 group (with references to this on his forum profile and signature) was a (happy) customer of Beau Diamond and actively promoted his system (not money management service - which incidentally is something that Simbafx does as well) to other people before switching to James’ methods 3 months later.

This is what Simbafx is using to try and associate Beau Diamond’s actions with the J16 PF, public thread and the forex factory forum.

We think there is some history between Simba and FF which has resulted in a rather unpleasant grudge which we’re seeing here.

There’s no history at all. But your comment illustrates the issues surrounding the J16 group extremely clearly. You are completely ignorant of the facts, but you [B][I]think[/I][/B] theres some history.

Just in the same way you [B]think[/B] that the garbage that J16 provides you represents value for money.

You are beyond help or assistance, and a victim of your own stupidity, but I wont stand by and watch the ignorant mislead other potential victims.

The facts remain, Dialist was clueless then, he’s clueless now, J16 hide behind an annonymous internet handle. If your dumb enough to fall for it thats your problem. It’s people like you who promote this garbage. You are doing noone any favours.

If you had a shred of integrity then perhaps you wait until you have a couple of years experience successfully trading the J16 set ups before you made a reccommendation. The reality is that you are completely clueless, and certainly in no position to be reccommending anything to anyone. Unfortunately people like you dont have the integrity, or common sense to see the damage that they cause.

As for providing proof, do your own research, although frankly, I doubt if your actually capable.

Just give it up mate. The way you’re trying to get your point across says it all. I’m sure everyone’s taking you very seriously now. :rolleyes:

[B][I]Do you dispute any of the facts that I’ve presented to debunk your association of J16 and the ponzi scheming, tazer gunning Beau Diamond. ? [/I][/B]

It’s taken you 2 days to come up with “You’re completely clueless”.

As for providing proof, do your own research

We’ll take that as a no then.

James16 group is nothing to do with Beau Diamond.