James16 Group

Did this guy say anything in his last response?

He says there is no history, well ok let’s accept that.
He says J16 represents poor value.
Well the public thread is free and unless he’s a member of the private site how does he know if it is poor value?

Let’s imagine J16 is expensive.
Well there are many many “systems” and EA’s being sold which are pretty poor and cost $1000’s.
So where are the systems and sites smibafx is laying into?

Why pick on a group which uses price action and candle stick formation at support resistance/key fib levels/significant price number levels?
Several of the formations like inside, outside and pin bars are described by Martin Pring. These setups work - that’s a fact. Is he saying that Martin Pring is an idiot as well? Must be he is.

So even if the price is high for the private site, what is the issue?
The methods seen on the public thread are very well tried and tested. These methods work. Not like the public thread is pushing methods that are unsound, but I would be interest to know if there is evidence otherwise - and the public thread is free and the service provided on the public thread by the likes of Mike and Jarroo is excellent.

He says Dialist is clueless - Examples please!
Is Dialist the whole of J16?
Is he aware of the input Dialist has on the private site?
I have not seen anything Dialist has posted on the public thread for an age. Just checked and the last post I can see on forex factory is dated May 2008. That’s over 2 years ago!!! Why are we discussing ancient history?

The conclusion I have is there is a specific issue with J16.
The conclusion I have is there is no evidential basis to this.
Is simbafx creating numerous threads slating each and every system out there? Is he attacking any other sites and systems? Please provide links so we can see.

It would be logical to expect dozens of threads unless he has a specific issue with J16. There a plenty of overpriced nonsense in forex.

If people decide to pay the money, that’s their decision. I mean it is not like people are heading for the private website blind, it is recommended they follow the public thread and get to grips with that first. It not like they can’t join for one month and then resign after 1 month’s payment.

I would be interested to hear from simbafx what elements of the J16 public thread methods are unsound?

What evidence has he got that the present setup of J16 is guilty of wrongdoing?

I think he owes this to everyone out there. I would like to hear from this person who is more experienced than I am (there is no sarcasm here, I am sure he is more experienced than me).

Please advise as a matter of urgency - you have a public duty if you have evidence.

simbafx has also failed to address my question. He says do your own research but just a few post ago he is asking us to do his research???

In any event I ask again. Is there any proof at all that James16 Group is…

A. A Scam
B. Involved in any criminal activity whatsoever
C. Conspired with any person or organization whom is involved in criminal activity or enterprise corruption or any type of financial misgivings.

I would like to see even a preponderance of evidence and I will shut my mouth otherwise I suggest Simbafx, shut your mouth.

BTW here is a definition for you…

preponderance of the evidence n. the greater weight of the evidence required in a civil (non-criminal) lawsuit for the trier of fact (jury or judge without a jury) to decide in favor of one side or the other. This preponderance is based on the more convincing evidence and its [B]probable truth or accuracy[/B], and not on the amount of evidence. Thus, one clearly knowledgeable witness may provide a preponderance of evidence over a dozen witnesses with hazy testimony, or a signed agreement with definite terms may outweigh opinions or speculation about what the parties intended. Preponderance of the evidence is required in a civil case and is contrasted with “beyond a reasonable doubt,” which is the more severe test of evidence required to convict in a criminal trial

as long as they don’t delete it. My post count suffers I would already have well over a 1000 posts but i lost so many with the nla thread the james 40-100 and recently an ea thread that was started by a spammer.

I think it is an excellent idea to lock this thread.

This chap(s) have an issue with J16 which does not appear to be based on anything they wish to be open about.

We have asked them to give evidence and be explicit but there has been nothing forthcoming so the thread is circular.

I think an interested reader will be able to form their own opinion about the issue.
The casual reader probably would not be interested.

I agree with 6G.

As long as it’s clear that there is no association with the J16 thread/group and Beau Diamond which we’ve seen proved now.

As long as the J16 name is in the clear. It’s unfortunate that such unpleasant allegations were made. As traders who are benefiting greatly from the presence of the J16 thread and group it’s not something we’re prepared to stand by and let happen. Especially coming from someone in the business of trading other people’s money.

Ok, so the question we have to ask now is - has J16 publically declared his disassociation from Beau Diamond?

lol, that’s actually quite funny.

sorry!

He never had an association in the first place - why would he need to?

Simbafx dug up an old post on FF from a J16 admin who was a customer of Beau Diamond’s paid system before he switched to trading price action as tought by J16. This post shows the J16 admin recommending Beau Diamond’s paid system to a new member of FF - 3 months before the J16 thread was created.

That’s the association that Simbafx has tried to create. Do you believe that J16 is associated with Beau Diamond based on that?

Sure in the early days of FF James16 and Beau Diamond crossed paths and may have even been friends, since then Beau Diamond did what he did and ended up where he is and James16 did something else and now has a 66833 (and counting) post thread that’s been going since June 2005.

Just out of interest I did a search of the J16 free thread on FF for the word “beau”. It brought back 3 results, 2 of them being quotes of the other one. The post is by J16 and it’s him announcing that he’s thinking of creating a paid teaching service and asking for input.

Judge for yourself (and try and see beyond spelling and puctuation):

this may take a few minutes so stick with me. this forum, my first in twenty years, has shown me i have come a long way as a trader. the trials, tribulations, hopes and dreams as a new trader looking for success have long passed from my memory. this forum has changed that. i have discovered something about myself previously unknown, i love to teach. has my ego received a boost from this forum? you damn right it has and i have enjoyed it. merlin has offered me a private location on the forum to teach and trade. actually he offered this a while back and i did not respond. why? it scared the hell out of me. why? because i care about what others think of me. perhaps thats a personality flaw but its the truth. to receive the kind of emails probably received recently by [B]beau[/B] justified or not would make my life miserable. so here is what i did. athiests please bear with me. i prayed about it. A LOT. here is what i got out of it. are you doing it for the money? yes and no, my days are spent trading and running my business, nights are spent getting ready for the next day. this endeavor will only be done if i give a 100 percent, so if i give it the required time it will have an impact on my bottom line. i need to at least break even. i have no desire to start a websight i am perfectly happy right here. that should tell you something. can you really help people be succesful? this is the one i really struggled with and without any doubt here is the answer. if you apply yourself and do things correctly, which you will be taught, i can in two or three months have you trading like very very few. i will give you in months for virtually nothing what took me twenty years and tens of thousands of dollars to learn. are you infringing on any ones material? another tough one. i spent two full weeks contacting vendors and people i have " learned" from to make sure i am not. virtually anything being taught was in one form or another learned from someone else anyway. what i do is a compilation of many, many things i have learned. not just one specefic “system”. what i will teach you is how to find, screen and take only the best trades. will i enjoy it? yes, because i know what i do works and i will enjoy seeing it work for others. will everyone be succesful? geez, everything in me wants to say yes because once again i know what i do works. but of course i cant say that. there are so many traders that take a winning trade and somehow turn it into a losing one. what do i charge because i have no idea how many people will sign up and if i do my job you wont need me in a couple of months anyway? this is the big one. the options i have considered. 1. charge a flat rate per month, but how much? as i said the idea is for you not to need me after i am finished. do i just make it a course with the forum as a way to discuss potential trades? should i charge a sign up fee and then a monthly fee. should i just charge a nominal monthly fee and hope that you stick around because its so cheap? if i have 50 people paying 20 bucks a month that aint gonna cut it. i am excited about the possibilities for this but i need your opinions and feedback. i want to do it but if i feel it is coming from greed i will drop it like a hot potato. i want to be fairly compensated but i dont want to be like everyone else. my intention is to offer you the best bang for your buck you will ever see in your trading career. this will actually be the easy part. new traders can cut years off the learning curve and intermidiate and advanced traders can take this information and combine it with what they are already doing for enhancement. i know of tradestation programs sold all the time for 5 to 10 thousand dollars that cant touch what i will teach you. there are literaly more than a dozen trade set ups/strategies that i developed and use that i have never seen anyone else use. NO ONE. if you choose to combine them and wait for the absolute best trades they are deadly. seriously folks, i mean that. i want this to be affordable for EVERYONE. your thoughts and suggestions are requested. jim

Jul 22, 2005 7:32pm

ddinnov

I’m not sure you can even say that James was friends with Beau Diamond.
I don’t see anything to say he was.
James says Beau has been getting some criticism and this makes James unsure about launching any service.
That doesn’t count as friends.
There a number of people around at the beginning of Forex Factory - in the early days of retail trading.

I actually contacted Jim to tell him there was this thread on babypips. He said thanks but he wasn’t even going to have a look. I think this stuff gets him down so he doesn’t get involved if he can help.

Good point - duly edited!

Yawn, wasted my time reading up the whole thread. I should have spend my time looking at my charts instead. A few simple ways to resolve these issues:

1. Spend time reading up the whole James16 thread in Forex Factory
  2. Spend one month in James16 private forum
  3. Dun bother about this and look for your own trading system.

Then judge for yourself and keep the conclusion to yourself. :slight_smile:

Lol!

i guess simba has no answer.

it can’t be proven that j16 and beau were friends, so end of story.

:smiley: you do amuse me.

The trick here, [B]johnnykanoo[/B], is to post on threads with integrity. :o

If you are going to post on threads like this, do so with only 2/3 posts and leave the thread alone after that. :wink:

Then, if the thread is deleted, you do not lose much. :smiley:
I have always followed this policy.

[B]This thread does nothing for Babypips.[/B] :frowning:

Didn’t your mother/father teach you to question things before spending money or did they raise a fool?

You know Tymen is a friend to this forum and was just looking out for me. I would appreciate it if you would limit your comments to not include people’ parents. I for one lost my mother and would be deeply offended.

Agreed. Maybe he really likes to teach?

Anyway, the most dangerous thing is that most traders lose thousands of dollars by “gambling” in forex market before they equip themselves with any forex knowledge.

Learn from forums, websites, books, some people who already successful before jumping into forex market (full of big sharks!)

hey thanks.

Its me who should be thanking you :smiley:

Okay I signed up for this forum to make a comment on this because I think it needs to be heard. First of all, I am a fan of Nial Fuller, I have not purchased his system and from what I hear they are about equal material wise. I do prefer the fact that people commend Nial Fuller for being a real guy, he makes real responses, to real emails, even provides his number if needed. It is more real.

Also in response to all these comments I always see about people using this logic “If he is such a successful trader, why does he have to charge for his system”

Well to be honest if I were a successful trader and I felt I wanted to teach enthusiastic traders how to make loads of money I would want a way to separate those who were serious, from those who were spammers or those who would bring negativity. A 350 dollar lifetime membership is slim to nothing compared to the amount of money you can make with just a 60% win rate and 20 pips a day which amounts to 10000 dollars turning into 655 thousand in just 1 year averaging just 20 pips a day.

Lastly and this is the biggest part, you all are neglecting server load and bandwidth costs. Websites that receive a lot of traffic, and especially ones where people are downloading privately made tutorial videos and whatnot on a daily basis, are not cheep. The kind of bandwidth it would cost would only be covered by a small margin by 20 users signing up per year. Meaning that if he has 100 members, that’s 5 years covered, assuming he does not go over the limit. My point is, the website, forum, and information is self sustaining so he doesn’t have to write a check every month, he can let the account take care of itself. I appreciate everyone who gave valid feedback on these systems and appreciate any information on Nial’s course before I purchase it, however my mind is pretty made up. Also I am always willing to hear from successful traders, as I am a greenhorn and have a lot to learn. Thanks for listening.

Brad