JÄWÄ's 'Experimental' Price Indecision System

hello traders!
why is it all gone qyuiet, it cant be that bad, atleast yterday was very very ok for all
lets continue sharing ideas and thoughts on how to improve on this wonderful system (imo)
LETS KEEP IT GOINNNNNNN

Well I got stopped out for audusd, audjpy and gbpnzd. But anyway I decided to follow the whole week

Just bought GJ

I bought GJ, too…my AU hit SL, too

The calculator is working fine now guys, here you can find it:

Calculator for JAWA System - Made by Kaboemm

@Jawa I also implemented the +spread for the short orders^^ For the spread you need to only type in the pip ( so no pipettes, only 1 number). If anyone is trading with a spread over 1 number then please tell me so I can reconfigure it.

If there’s anything I need to change or if someone got some awesome-o ideas, I would be honored to fix it:cool:

EDIT: Now also works with Internet Explorer (bit messier but ye, its IE :[ )

hello traders!
GBPUSD
4HRS PIN BAR

1HR BULLISH COMFIRMATION
[TTACH=CONFIG]27107[/ATTACH]

Could you fix a different girl on the left side please? That would be just great

kb nice! Im buy on GBPJPY too :slight_smile:

Currently i have now 3 Long trades running on GBP/JPY, can someone confirm?

Gj long nzd usd short

I was not able to take the last trade but gj is long now. Correct

I got 3 long also, took up my account margin in this pair alone… I got a small account

another GJ buy…not much else…AJ is still short from a while ago

Pin bar
gbpjpy
4hrs

1hr bullish trigger

EJ had a star, but it’s not valid because of trend, i think.

@kaboemm the calculator doesn’t seem to work on iPad or iPhone anymore?

How many buys do you have on GJ?

I have two buys for the last IC (indecision candles)

also one sell on aj, and another sell on au.

Ah yea I notice, I already know why its not working on tablets and mobile devices anymore ^^ Gonna fix it tonight otherwise tomorrow :slight_smile:

Last night trades were a disappointing ones. They were my first on MT4 from Forex.com hehehe. I hope that was only that night, and things become better :slight_smile:

Oh, and the trades were identical on forex.com and ibfx, so I think I’m going to use ibfx, because it is easier to withdraw and they give 1:400 leverage and micro accounts :wink:

Cheers kaboom it would be a big help as I cannot access pc during the day!