Jim Rogers repeats his prediction of a monster bear market ahead

You SURE do know how to drive a point home!!! LOL!!!

1 Like

I’ve no doubt I shall be “punished” shortly - Get that Popcorn out ! :wink:

Awesome,! Now I’m a novice!:rofl:

1 Like

lol - Thanks for pointing out the ambiguity of my statement

So are you saying you’re a novice because you DID know or because you Didn’t ? :rofl:

Didn’t but now I do!!:sweat_smile:

Jeepers. I’m busy working my butt off, decided to take a break because there’s bit of a lull in the markets, and THIS is what I find when I come home i.e. a thread that’s not even a shadow of it’s former self what with all of today’s posts having been “flagged by the community” (whatever in the hell that means anyway)!!! LOL!!!

So did you all have fun today or what??? LOL!!!

Can you read the flagged posts? Im not sure thats why i ask.

Yep. But I just skimmed over them for now i.e. will have a good read once the markets are closed (I assume they’ll still be there in about two hours).

Then you know i had quite some fun :innocent:

1 Like

LOL!!!

Well it sure seems a good day was had by all!!! LOL!!! (Managed to read the posts obviously).

Well there’s no point in me adding my few cents as those posts will be gone comes the morning. Not that I had anything of substance to add in particular mind you. Just saying.

1 Like

Don’t mean to hijack, but there was a thread about a VSA-inspired system by @petefader from many years ago.

1 Like

Hey.

Not at all (hijacking).

I remember that thread well. There was also one by somebody called “Purple Patch Forex” if I recall.

I was going to start a thread about Bill Williams’ MFI as I noted. But I took a quick look at this last week and it didn’t really do it for me (again). Only merit I could see in it (and which I remember was the case years ago too) was the so called “squat bar” (usually colored pink in MT4). Looks a bit hit and miss to me. But who knows. Maybe I should start the thread i.e. others may see something that I cannot (usually the case).