Journal of a 90%+ win rate trader :)

that is goog :nauseated_face: :kissing: :kissing_heart: :star_struck: :star_struck: :money_mouth_face: :money_mouth_face:

1 Like

wow that is good money :money_mouth_face: :money_mouth_face: :money_with_wings: :money_with_wings: :moneybag: :moneybag:

1 Like

Officially hit $6k profits since 8/21 :slight_smile: statistics to follow once Oanda closes out.

Hi. Can I have your discord please ?

1 Like

2 Likes

https://profile.edgewonk.app/profile/5640/22031?xauth=0e86136b6c6ff52f2374ee9c0088a2df

My trading is ok, but nothing to sell anything off of lol. Too busy with my job at a tax company to do that stuff anyway.

The screenshot of progress is encouraging. Keep it coming!

Great job!
congrats

Well good news/ bad news, got head hunted by a recruiter, and will be getting a huge salary bump, to start working at Fidelity.

But my role is going to make it pretty much impossible to trade forex, due to regulatory compliance.

Back to dividend stocks it is :slight_smile:

1 Like

Congratulations on the new job!! Switching to stocks? Adapt to the situation and keep it moving!!

1 Like

Congratulations!!!

2 Likes

It’s actually what I started with, and know the most about, evaluating/research etc.

I have now like 84 individual stocks in my retirement accounts

1 Like

Ended 2023 up like 33% in Roth, now at 11% so far this year, doing great, saving for a duplex.

Also just saw that I crossed over $2k a year in dividends now for my accounts, and will gain at a minimum $6k+ a year in profit sharing and bonus pay every year.

Added another $1k in recurring dividends, account up another $4k, $2.4k in trades so far.

Bought a few nice cheap LEAPS earlier this year, and have some great option plays in place.