Journal of a 90%+ win rate trader :)

Up to 1:30 only though, that’s a no

Started a prop trading account with MFF, the $10k accelerated emphatic one. Should be able to get it running this week.

All the best, fingers crossed. :smiley:

1 Like

First day trading, hit the upgrade goal in one day, lol still 100%.

1 Like

Still at 100% lol, up to $5k gain, this is getting silly.

4 Likes

Woah. Just found this thread. You mind sharing your strategy please :sleepy:

1 Like

Brilliant! Keep up the good work.

1 Like

Pretty basic price action reversals off the daily/weekly ranges. Probably one of the first things most people learn, I just stuck with it 100%.

4 Likes

Thanks, this is kind of a fluke though, I expect to be more of 70/30.

1 Like

How are you’re enjoying the MFF program?
I for one think the MFF accelerated program is not worth it. You pay 997$ for a “10k” account but then you only get to trade with only 1k risk.
You make $2k as a target which is basically doubling your account in a real sense but you are only allowed to withdraw $1k because it’s 50:50 split and the remaining $1k is used to upgrade you to a higher package each time you reach the goal. You even get ripped off of 50% subsequent profits you make that month
You are math guy.
Check this out.

1 Like

It’s a trade off, it had better metrics from the other ones I looked at. I’m fine with the ratio for what I get. The point is to upgrade to level 10, for iirc $800k account, which hopefully I can reach.

3 Likes

Finally had some time to trade this week, work has been super busy. CW ProfilePage

image P&L Summary

1 Like

Good to see you stuck with this since Apr21. Keep up the good work and thanks for reporting to us on here.

2 Likes

Breakdown of winning versus losing days

1 Like

Trades today

Win % over the last 30 trading days

1 Like

as of 8/31 $8,100 deposit started on 8/21, last add was on 8/25

Balance at close on 8/26 = $10,265

balance at midnight morning of 8/31 $12,166

profit of $1,901

balance at midnight morning of 9/1 $13,389

profit of $1,223

at noon 9/1 balance $13,661

profit of $272

total profit since restart is $5,561

1 Like

Well done on these results.

Just to clarify - Am I correct in thinking that these figures are only for closed trades? Do you currently have any trades open that aren’t in profit? Or do your profit figures include any unrealised losses?

1 Like

Closed trades, yes I do usually have trades open. as I scale into trades and open depending on the time of day/market.