Journal of a 90%+ win rate trader :)

Bu I am not going to keep putting in all of my money each time, or not taking out or leaving profits alone.

I protect my account by keeping a cash reserve.

Last year when I made $20k in three months I didn’t even use $10k in my account to trade with.

DM me to get my discord name, but I don’t sell anything, but I like to talk trading. Don’t want to do anything against the rules here.

Not going to be able to keep doing this forever, dude lol.

Not sure you realize how hard this is to actually do. I am not going to be able to keep doing this.

Happy to show you screen shots and talk on discord. Just dm me.

Never going to do that. I am just a guy in Jacksonville Florida trading in between work at a tax company.

Why work if you have such a high success rate? With that kind of compound, you could simply buy businesses and let your money work for you.

Why work? Why would you stop yourself from being a millionaire or billionaire?

1 Like

Do you realize how hard trading is?

1 Like

Sure, it’s difficult. But less difficult for someone like you who can steadily profit 10% per week. That’s amazing!! I’ve never chatted with a millionaire before. I’m kind of starstruck!

This is amazing! Do you have a big house with lots of cars in the driveway? I’ve seen on youtube that rich people have stuff like that. Is it true?!

Increasing an account by 800% is like walking on water. You’re like the Bill Gates of forex!

5 Likes

I get you’re jealous, but please leave my thread.

2 Likes

@moderators please remove this guy’s posts.

1 Like

You can easily shut up all the haters by posting a fxblue link to show everyone that you are not lying.

PS: Freeforlife, you’re a fraud. Your total deposits add up to 3,700. Your total withdrawals add up to 5,800 and equity is 1,300. That’s a total of 7,100. Your gain is not even 100%, much less 684%. MQ5L is a scam site.

Plenty of proof on my account at forexfactory. Happy to show you on discord too.

Your post is a Inspiration. I am getting close to your numbers. After I kept blowing my accounts I started compounding this year with a small account.

First thing I did as a scalper I researched how all these so called guru’s could make like $2000 to $3000 in a few min on their videos. I looked CLOSELY AT the time frame and repeated it on demo.

My best was $3500 in 40 seconds on a $25,000 Demo

If you do it BIg on a demo then you do it small on a Live :muscle:

Screenshot 2021-04-29 001410

Compounding Daily

tabiuslee
( US30 Scalper)

2 Likes

Thanks, and remember, nobody is perfect.

I had a busy week at work and got a few bad trades as a result of not being able to watch them close.

But my skills, is why I was able to recover 88% in a day and a half. So had a $200 loss for the week. No big deal.

That is why I can consistently make great week to week trades, I can recover and move on in the face of a bad trade like it is no big deal. Because I know that it is part of the game.

This is why everyone needs to read Trading in the Zone by Mark Douglas.

I am a natural trader, who already had the template to be a master trader, even before I started.

Stay a perpetual student.

There is always more to learn, and ways to improve.

1 Like

Please direct me to your profile. Thanks.

Also humble…

4 Likes

Yo that’s crazy profit numbers! What’s your ff username? Thanks for sharing.

Any chance you’re going to share your strategy or methods or anything other than how many lambos you could buy? Kidding!

This week was a great example of why you can’t let bad trades scare you off trading.

I had a few trades go against me on Monday and Tuesday, and cut them before they could hit my automatic stop loss points, but this still was like around $600 total lost.

But I knew I could make this up in no time, relatively speaking, so I just looked for new setups for the next day.

Mind you, I did take a break and went and did other things.

It is important to turn off and reset your mind.

So Wednesday morning I start trading, get a few nice trades, roll into Thursday and Friday get a few more.

I end the week up $400, from being down $600 on Tuesday.

You’re not always going to have perfect trades and results.

Life is messy.

But you can always keep working and improve from where you are.

Account is now up to $5,468

Winning trades: 88
Losing trades: 10

Does this mean you made 98trades in one week :thinking: