Journey From $25-$10,000

http://www.forexfactory.com

The unemployment claims that came out early today

Thank you, the website looks good.

Over all had great week made a few mistakes because I got greedy , I’m going to take a break like solid for a week or so and just get my mind right and set up a proper trading plan for my self

Gold was trading really nice this week ,
Made over 200+ plus pips

Made few mistakes with usdcad

But over all great week , few mistakes I made was I closed few of my trades way to early
Only to find out few hours later take profit would of been hit I’m still learning everyday

I just need to not get greedy and not rush into the market I guess that’s when my ADHD comes in
All good trading can be stressful sometimes . this week especially today was kinda stressful , I had to scalp usdcad to break even and I almost got margin call in the process due to over over leveraging , then I missed out on $1000
Trade witch would of given me a huge return this week , it was late @ night like I was placing a quick trade on my phone & by mistake I put in half a lot size 5$ per pip on gold witch moves so much , and I had very small equity like I would have been wiped within 20 pips regardless when I noticed my mistake I panicked was trying to get out as soo as I could with minimum loss and go back with proper lot size and then I ended up making a few pips then got out before you know it gold tanked 100 pips like Secconds before I closed my trade and my starting balance was like $30 so that would of been a crazy return oh well there’s always next time , had that trade gone against me it probably would have been a different story so better safe than sorry , still kinda Bummed out though but all good ,

Hope everybody had a great week .

I’m glad to hear you had good week. Gold is pretty good, I have short open from last week.
I totally agree with ‘not get greedy’ and ‘not rush into the market’, I make those kinds of mistakes quite few times.

You should be able to do it within 5 years, if you make just 1/2 of one per cent profit daily!

And that’s EASILY achieved.

If you make 1 per cent profit a day you will be there within 2 years six months.

And if - like me - you make at least 2 per cent profit a day on an average, you should be there well within 18 months.

Best of luck!

One piece of advice, though - stick to ONE currency pair and learn it THOROUGHLY. That way you will maximize your chances.

I think his journey ended long time ago :wink:

There is no magic formula to get rich…

If you had the means and mentality to become wealthy, you would be out there doing it (not you, LibertySilver, I mean

a generic ‘you’, everyone); the routes are many: real estate, business start-up, consultancy, patents, etc.

The Forex journey is only one of many, but I think that there could be a lot more truthfulness around its merits;

the thread could almost be parodied and titled thus:
[B]
“Journey from $25 to $ -10,000”[/B]

:20: