KAS37 Trading System

GSPAT3 is formed just now, a good one, did not take the trade as I am not infront PC.

This is really sweet!!! :slight_smile:

I took a short on what I think was a GSPAT3 and took another 23 pips. This time I had put a 15pip trailing stop which stopped me out before that nice little surge lower that followed. …oh well. You have to be quick sometimes on moving the s/l every +10 which is something I’ll have to work on improving.
But I think spotting the patterns and setting the stops will come easier in time.

I’ve made myself 2 cheat sheets, 1 with the 3 buy patterns consolidated with the bad parts, and 1 with the 3 sell patterns. With each pattern description, I’ve hand drawn the directional arrows for each indicator to help myself identify them quicker. So far it is helping :slight_smile:

Anyways it’s past bedtime in my part of the world so will say good night…good night and sweet dreams (of happy trades ahead!).

Good to hear that Sweet Pip.

Here is the current chart, looks like BBPAT1 is forming, waiting for GSPAT1.

Took a SELL at GSPAT1 just now for 20pip profit.

Taking Buy at GBPAT1 at 193.53.

Still open.

Close with 10 pip profit.

Waiting for GSPAT2.

Current pattern now.

This is for my personal note only - no pattern defined. I will define it later if I can (most difficult - happen rarely)

Took 2 trades just now, one close with 20pip, second close with 30pip. At the arrows.

This is NOT supposed to be followed - it is just my ‘gut’ because I am familiar with the nuances.

Looks like BBPAT1 is forming, waiting for GSPAT1.

I took a long at what looked like a GBPAT3 which failed on me :frowning:

Then this nice downward movement happened and I don’t see that is fits GSPAT1,2,or3…so could it be a 4th one?

Defined as:

1. Middle BB pointing slightly upward .
  2. Normally after …
  3. Crosses of Stoch down and happened just above 50
  4. RSI 3/7 down cross happen just below 50 line.
  5. SMA 3/7 cross down happens between the Middle BB and Lower BB.
  6. GOOD SELL ENTRY, at the last cross SMA.

What do you think?..I suppose it has to have happened before, so will scan back to check.

Perhaps it’s more rare but I found another one except that the middle BB is pointing down, so maybe the direction of the BB is just not that important, but what is is that unlike GSPAT1, the Stoch can cross down above 50.

GSPAT1 has formed. Took Entry SELL at 193.70

It took so long, plus Stoch and RSI about to cross up, so I close it at -10pip.

The reason why I cannot define it yet is because the SMA 3/7 cross down happens between the Mid BB and Lower BB. To me, in my ‘head’, it is a kinda variation of GSPAT3 (the mid BB is slightly pointing upward).

This is another pattern that is undefined.

NOTE : In my analysis so far, Mid BB pointing direction is SO IMPORTANT. We just have to define proper pattern that keeps repeating, those that are very rare, to me, are VARIATIONS of patterns that have been defined. Perhaps both you and me, after continuous observation can define it together - but it will sure take time.

Ok, good to know the importance of the middle BB…Thanks :slight_smile:

I am sorry to hear that, feel responsible somehow - BUT, here is my advice - I normally don’t take trade for GBPAT3, unless the Mid BB is pointing upward steeper.

That GBPAT3 to you, by definition is correct - but, I did not take it because of the Mid BB is almost slanting. Probably need to add this in the attributes of both GBPAT3 AND BBPAT3 -

Right now, GBPAT1 is formed. Entry BUY at 194.38

Close it with 10pip profit - (this is quite crazy - trading while posting…phew)

This is what I normally do - the moment trade is open, immediately I put SL at -30 pip.

Then I wait for it to go positive, while I’ve already open the SL window and put it to +10pip. The moment the price go above 10pip, I click it. Then,the process repeat.

Interesting observation that will probably make me change the way I take profit, especially with GBPAT1, and especially when I see THOSE 2 patterns - in BLUE RECTANGLE - find any similarity? - the candle and how it breaks the middle BB.

THIS IS FOR REFERENCE (for me to refer back later).