KAS37 Trading System

Currently, looks like BSPAT2 is forming.

I guess enough for today 170308 (my sleeping time), total pip = +110 pip.

To all reading, this is achieved because I spend more time trading today, that’s all, with the purpose to show in real live trading how, the patterns formation and the trading time, so, dont expect to get that high in one day - 20-40 pip per day, consistently - that’s what this system can give.

Happy trading.

Caireono.

The only thing I don’t like about this system is the pair…with North Finance the spread is 7 pips…have you tried it out on any other pair?

Current pattern, waiting for GSPAT3.

No I haven’t tried, so far only GBPJPY got the momentum and range in this short-term trading - (or what they call ‘scalping’)

Looks like BSPAT3. Probably GBPAT2 is forming.

Ok, just wondered. I am trying to make an EA of this but don’t expect anything too soon yet as there are more “nuances” to take into account than I’ve tried to accomodate before, so it is a bit challenging :wink: .

Still happy with the system though :slight_smile:

The thing I notice most is when I wait a whole candle to confirm the crossovers on the ones that are just “kissing” or are about to cross on the current candle, when the next candle finally appears there is usually a big jump and I think it causes me to enter a bit too late. So I should probably check the actual values of the indicators and take it when they say they’ve crossed…would that be safe to do?

Also, it took me a while to differentiate between what level the crossing of the indicators happened (ie stoch main line across the signal lines, SMA 3 line over the 7 ect), and what level they both currently passed which is usually a few candles later. I thought before they were the same thing (like at the same time they both crossed and passed the 70 on the same candle. If it wasn’t for your examples spelling that out, I would still be scratching my head…so thanks for that little paradigm shift in general!!

The Mid BB is flat. Stay out. Wait for the Mid BB to be pointing up or down. Out of screen.

Took Entry just now at GBPAT2, close with 10 pip profit.

A classic BSPAT1 (even though got range to move).

To answer this you have to give me examples - depend on what pattern.

“The thing I notice most is when I wait a whole candle to confirm the crossovers on the ones that are just “kissing” or are about to cross on the current candle, when the next candle finally appears there is usually a big jump and I think it causes me to enter a bit too late. So I should probably check the actual values of the indicators and take it when they say they’ve crossed…would that be safe to do?”

The most probably pattern - waiting for GSPAT3.

A BSPAT3 is formed instead.

BBPAT3 is formed.

Buy at GBPAT1 close with 10 pip profit.

Thanks for sharing your system. I’m up 100 pips in 2 days in just a few hours! I haven’t followed it to a “T”, but once you get a feel for what to look for, profits add up fast.

Good to hear that.

current chart.

Took a quick 10 pit profit at GSPAT1 (normally big move), before price went down like crazy.

I will probably change the way I take profit for GSPAT1 next time.

Hello all.

I like the idea of this system, so I suggest that we connect through msn or skype, so we can watch and observe the patterns together.

Anybody interested, just click me:
msn:[email protected]