KAS37 Trading System

Well, this is looking like a double bottom at this support level? If it doesn’t break down, then I think we should be looking at an uptrend coming up?

Ok, so maybe I’m just seeing things, or maybe something is finally kicking in :smiley: …but before it can continue down like I was thinking, it seems to be consolidating right now, and in a “pendant” pattern…which by all accounts indicates a “continuation”. So hopefully I am seeing the right things! :smiley: :smiley:

Sure, I hate it when that happens…I leave for a few minutes to go make supper after having watched for a few hours…and when I come back, it’s shot up like 40 pips …and I missed it :eek: :mad:

Oh well, story of my life :smiley:

At least I wasn’t in a short trade…phew!

Hi Sweet Pip,

I was up almost 24 hrs yesterday, just woke up - I dont know where to look because you didn’t post any chart.

Current pattern.

Took a 20 pip profit at GBPAT2 just now.

What I do, for seemingly GBPAT2 or GSPAT3 - always wait for all attributes to confirm - before confirming that it is GBPAT2 or GSPAT3 - because it can be reverse.

Total pip for 200308 = 80 pip

Current chart.

Took 10 pip profit, from the confirmation of GBPAT2A (blue rectangle)

The most probable BSPAT1 is forming.

Took a Buy at GBPAT2, now locking profit at 10 pip.

Close with 10 pip profit.

Took a risk at non conformance of GSPAT3, 15 pip loss.

Took a buy at GBPAT3. Close with 10 pip profit.

Took a 10 pip profit around the ‘blue rectangle’

Waiting for GSPAT3 around here.

Current pattern. Waiting for GBPAT2A or GSPAT1.

Latest chart before last week closing. No trade taken, because the ‘height’ of the vertical grid is just 10 pip.

Remember, the bigger the vertical grid the better - MORE RANGE, so if I want to make the rule, a minimum of 15 pip vertical grid height is a minimum for us to be in trade. If not, we will be waiting that long, WASTING TIME, and the trade would probably be very small profit or losing.

I am adding this nuance to the Post #2.

Hope it helps.

Caireono.

Total pip 210308 = 15 pip.

Sweet Pip said:“I’ve made myself 2 cheat sheets, 1 with the 3 buy patterns consolidated with the bad parts, and 1 with the 3 sell patterns. With each pattern description, I’ve hand drawn the directional arrows for each indicator to help myself identify them quicker. So far it is helping :)”

Hi Sweetpip I have been following you as you learn the KAS37 system is it possible to get a copy of those cheat sheets you have developed. My email is
<[email protected]>

testing…