KAS37 Trading System

Nope, most likely now it is BSPAT2.

I am testing this variation of GBPAT2 called GBPAT2A, all description is the same as GBPAT2, except Mid BB is pointing downward instead of upward.

I want to see the move, several times first.

Since market is sleeping, I also want to sleep.

Enough for today.

Wake up again (tomorrow my country holiday) - took a SELL at GSPAT1, close with 20 pip profit.

10 pip profit taken at GBPAT1.

Now, waiting for GSPAT2.

Took SELL at GSPAT2, now locking profit at 20 pip.

Now, locking profit at 40 pip.

Hit SL for 40 pip profit. (price went to 60 pip ++)

Now, waiting for GSPAT1.

Yes, that was Sweet :cool:

An interesting observation I’ve been keeping watch on, is using the Fib grids with this.

I drew a down fib from the last swing high of 155.58 to the last swing low of 154.25.

From there the price retraced up to say 154.82 which was the 38% line, and corresponded with GBPAT1.

Then our nice little run down followed (GSPAT2) down to the 0% area where we took profit.

Now it’s sitting there and the BBPAT1 is forming, and this gives it reason “why” its bad. If I am correct, it should carry on down again maybe to the 138% line.

We’ll see if that conforms.

Entry at GSPAT1, locking profit at 10 pip.

Close with 10 pip profit.

Took another entry SELL at GSPAT1.

Close it with - 10 pip loss.

My thoughts with using the fib grid with this is in part to perhaps increase the pip take as follows

In that first run down, once it had reached the 23% line, I moved s/l to b/e, 38%.
When it reached the 10% line, I moved s/l to 23%
Once around 0%, I moved s/l to 10%
I did move it a little too close and it subsequently hit but as we see it continued down. What resulted though was it went past down to 110% and s/l would have be set to 0%, and so it should go.

I feel that the 10 pip stop increment is a little too tight in these “primo” trend conditions.

So it seems 110% was it’s support before it’s retracing again with a BBPAT1 or a GBPAT1 again (which it is doing now). So it could still reach down to 138% which is what I’m still looking for.

Sweet Pip, the taking profit part I suggest the GSPAT1 and GBPAT1 patterns feel free to delay the taking profit, use whatever method that you think best for those patterns because, especially GSPAT1, the movement is huge - once it is good tested by you, share with me…

GBPAT1 is formed. Did not take the entry. Waiting for GSPAT2.

Again, beware of stoch cross like this, it is not a good sell signal for any pattern.

10 pip profit at GSPAT3 just now.