AUD/JPY, USD/JPY, GBP/AUD

AJ: DAY BEAR CROWN
GA: BREAK DOWN TREND LINE, H1-H2 BULL CROWN
UJ: FIB SWING H4

UPDATE POSITIONS

not happy with my entries UJ & EG, closed

UK100: A very nice catch! :slight_smile:

TRADES, POSITIONS AND EXECUTIONS:
I have been away from the computer a lot lately so only trading for a few hours at a time
Here are the latest. I closed the USD/JPY trade at a nice profit, expecting a re-entry at the swing rally

USD/JPY

positions

THU 19 MAY 2022

20 MAY 2022: AUD/USD LONG
H4 CHART FIB SWING:

The perfect entry for this Fib 618 Swing Trade was about 3.5hrs ago at 14:30 H2 candle close, but I wasn’t near my computer at the time. However, this entry still is within the H4 candle close :slight_smile:
Now is a matter of the trade working

POSITIONS
Sorry dont have the time to post all charts

MON 23 MAY 2022: CHARTS AND OPEN POSITIONS

CURRENT OPEN POSITIONS

We cashed in a few profits from the EU, GU trades knowing that there was a change for the retracement
I hoped to re-enter at a better price, but it didn’t quite work out at least not yet

I’ve also entered a few other trades as seen

WED 25 MAY 2022:

RESULTS TO DATE: 14 MAR 22 - 31 MAY 22: +67.5% GROWTH :slight_smile:
TOTAL TRADES: 520
TOTAL WINS: 146
WIN RATE: 28% (Previous 29%)
AVG WIN: $2,800
AVG LOSS: $746
REWARD: RISK RATIO: 3.75 (Previous 4.52)
Profits Growth: 67.5% (Previous 32%) :slight_smile:
When comparing to the previous accumulated period, my R:R is much lower, my Win% about the same, yet my profit increase is doubled going up from 32% to 67.5%… :roll_eyes:
Why? The only explanation I can think of is that i won more often when I had bigger positions and lose when I had smaller positions, since the R:R is not “weighted”… :roll_eyes:

Since I started mirroring as many trades as I could in my Demo account and reset it to start at $200K, we have grown +67.5% I believe this is a reasonably good result, what do you think?

Recently I started helping a family member to run his business while he is away, reason why I haven’t been posting my recent trades, so today I am listing just the execution blotter and the current open trades. This may continue being the case at least until his return by end of July :slight_smile:

Being away from the computer for most part of the mornings have actually been quite productive. In the past, most of my “in & out losses” (that is entering a trade only to get out and repeat a few times), were caused because I “identified the good trades a bit early” that is I am right but I am quite early, so I entered a trade in the morning (Asian Session) and before the UK opened, I had been in and out a few times, “bleeding profits”…
Now, I am away most of the mornings, and start trading during the UK/US sessions. This has worked out quite well…

Anyway, here is the Demo History and the charts of the open trades:

GOLD: CURRENTLY FREE ROLLING

USDJPY: ALMOST AT B/E:

RECENT EXECUTIONS:
I just remembered, Some recent minor losses are not listed in the Demo because I didn’t have the chance to replicate them at the time. So the actual result might be around +65%

DEMO History.xlsx (187.7 KB)

MONDAY 6 JUNE 2022 TRADES

NOTE: REVERSED MY POSITION AGAINST USD (CLOSED EU, LONG AU)

TUESDAY 7 JUNE 2022 TRADES:
A couple of losing trades due to my mistaken analysis. So, let’s win a few…

wed 15 june 2022:
Running good. EU is on B/E. We closed AJ at a 2x or so profit
At end of month will list the to date demo results

AUDUSD

AUDJPY

SOY SHORT
Now at BE
This was a nice one. I have only been taking a trade at a time recently sue to my commitment to my friend’s business. And as a matter of fact it has been good.

GBP/USD MINI TIME FRAME SHORT TRADE
Due to the fact that I am super-busy with other endevours, I am testing my method on the 15min charts, that is, if I find a trade during the free time I have in this short time frame, then I will enter it and wait for its completion. Given that it is a 15min chart, the win or lose will be quick…

I am still of course trading the usual 4H/Day charts

happy trading