Kiss principle trading

EUR/CAD LONG Trade Stopped Out at Break Even
Our original trade was based on a possible Right Tip of a Bull Crown. The market had moved over 1:1 in our favour and as per previous updates, I have moved my trade to “Freerolling” but unfortunately we got stopped out.

[There is not quite the elements of a Gartley, but only of a possible Crown. I will explain the difference of these two reversals as I have learnt it in my other topic “Trading The Gartley -ABC” posts]

EUR/CAD 4H Chart Analysis:
After the failed 618 as a “Right Tip of this possible Bear Crown”, I am expecting a more suitable right tip at the 786. But we will need a 786 + 4H Bull Candle Pattern to re-enter LONG.
As I write this the market looks to be heading that way. Failure to have a clear candle signal at the 786 fib, will mean that this cross will continue its down trend.

1 Like

GBP/JPY Day Chart Analysis:
Overall we are Bullish on this cross for very obvious reasons in the daily chart, at least until the pound hits its 162% fib extension which is around the same area as the daily resistance levels. Meanwhile we are LONG based on the 1h chart signals (next post)

GBP/JPY LONG Trade Active and FREEROLLING
We are freerolling on this trade which we entered in one of my previous posts. As mentioned above, I am expecting the pound to go to its fib 162% extension and resistance levels around the 149.50/80 area.

Gold Cash Day Analysis:
As per previous posts, I was hesitant to go long on the 618% fib and trend line intersection because of the strong “reversal or retracement signal” we had on the Day chart (a “3-point RSI Divergence”). As such, I supposed to had waited for a Bull Day Candle at this juncture not an intraday candle signal…for very obvious reasons.
Anyway, moving on, we are now (On the DAY chart) kind of “waiting” for the “D” point of this possible bear Gartley coming up. But meanwhile we can ride X-A and A-D (if there is such a thing)…on an intraday basis…hence my next post…

Gold Cash INTRADAY Trading 2H Chart:
Waiting for an opportunity to go short on the gold in an intraday basis. We assume we will be riding the X-A leg of a possible bear Gartley…We will see what happens and if we get such a chance since the market is currently pretty close to the “Last Low” of the broken up trend…as shown… (@ 1,300 area)

This is all for me for today…happy trading…
PS: I will however list a summary of the trades results as I go along, I like measuring my own results and be open out there for fellow traders…good luck!

AUD/USD: 30m Chart Analysis
Ooops, I just realised I had forgotten about the AUD/USD this completes my 8-products I am trading this year.

The A/U is on a “range”, it keeps bouncing up and down from either 786 or 618’s fibs and each time the range of movement is diminishing. This will lead to a break out at one point I hope so the Aussie can resume a trend…I hope. Meanwhile, because this range is diminishing, I will be looking at the 30m chart to find those “quick trades”. The aussie has done this for me before and I hope to capture this moves. Once the trend on the Day chart resumes, then I can go back to trading the 2h…

Now this completes my analysis of all 8-products and now we are waiting. My next post will have a summary of all the trades I posted and status in each product…

happy trading

SUMMARY of Recent Trades @ 1/3/19:

AUD/USD Long 28/2/19: -1 unit
Coffee Long 28/2/19: Open (day chart)
Copper Short 28/2/19 & 1/3/19: Open (day chart)
Crude Oil Short 28/2/19: -1 unit
EUR/CAD Long 28/2/19: 0 unit
GBP/JPY Long 28/2/19: Freerolling - Open (1h chart)
Gold Cash Long 28/2/19: -1 unit

Note: Even though I manage my trades between investment of 0.6units - 1unit, for simplicity I will record each trade as individual 1 unit unless I am entering a new trade.
Anyway, it is just a way to keep transparency and help my fellow traders if wanting to follow my trading method.

SUMMARY OF PENDING TRADES:
AUD/USD: Waiting for a fib retracement to short (30m chart)
Cocoa: Waiting for a rally to a fib retracement to short (2hr chart)
Crude Oil: Waiting for a “D” point of a bear gartley at 786 to short (4h-2h chart)
EUR/CAD: Waiting for a “D” point of a bull gartley at 786 to go long (4h chart)
Gold Cash: Waiting for retracement to a fib prob 61.8% to short (2h chart)

happy trading…

CRUDE OIL CASH: LIMIT SHORT ORDER
LIMIT SELL ORDER @66.391
STOP @66.991 (60pts)
TP @63.391 (300pts)
The 2H candle is about to close in 12 mins. We already have a Shooting Star in the 2h unfortunately I was waiting for further confirmation e.g. Evening Star and the market has moved already. Therefore I have not choice but either enter a market or try to get a better price.

EUR/CAD LONG TRADE
BUY @1.4953
SL @1.4912
TP @1.5088
APPROX 3:1

As per todays earlier analysis, I have now entered LONG on the 4H chart “Right Tip” of a Bear Crown at the 786% fibonacci and back of the broken Down Trend Line as shown

Happy trading

EUR/CAD: hit our TP +3.1u
OIL: At B/E after a nice 1:1 move in our favour
GBP/JPY: Stop now trailing at last 30m low and reduced position after hitting the 127% fib or +1u and freerolling for +2.5u all up

1 Like

2/3/19 TRADE RESULTS UPDATES: +2.1 units plus freerollers

What a nice and long night we had. I like finishing a week in such a good run.
Specially with our star trade the EUR/CAD Long at the 786 right tip and getting our Oil Limit Order taken us in just by the pip at 66.391 (it went up to 66.342!). I was not happy when I had not entered at the closing of the Shooting Star (66.632). I was being too tight, unusual for me since I had entered at the 618 with no candle formation, perhaps this was playing in the back of my mind. Anyway, here is the results as at end of this week:

T33 EUR/CAD Long 28/2/19: 0 unit (618 trade)
T36 Crude Oil Short 28/2/19: -1 unit (618 trade)
T34 Copper Short 28/2/19 & 1/3/19: Open (day chart)
T35 AUD/USD Long 28/2/19: -1 unit
T37 Gold Cash Long 28/2/19: -1 unit
T38 GBP/JPY Long 28/2/19: +1 unit
T39 Coffee Long 28/2/19: Open (day chart)
T40 EUR/CAD Long 1/3/19: +3.1 unit (786 trade)
T41 AUD/USD Short 1/3/19: +1 unit (entry at 618 exit at 127)
T42 Crude Oil Short 1/3/19: Freerolling - Open (4h chart)

happy trading! :slight_smile:

note: T34 & T39 Copper & Coffee trades will be moved to freerolling (b/e) as soon as it moves 1:1-1:1.5 times.

Week Mar 4th - 8th, 2019 AUD/USD

Week Mar 4th - 8th, 2019 Cocoa Cash:
My analysis of last week stays in play. We are still waiting for the market to give us a chance to jump in the bear train on its route to 1,597 (786) area. Otherwise we have to wait to go long at this fib retracement

Week Mar 4th - 8th, 2019 Coffee LONG Trade: Active
We are still on our long trade. nothing has changed since last post

Week Mar 4th - 8th, 2019 Copper SHORT Trade: Active:
Same as Coffee. No Change but closer to break even position. Wait and see.

Week Mar 4th - 8th, 2019 Crude Oil SHORT Trade: Active & Freerolling
Same as above except that we are freerolling on this one and waiting for our TP to be hit

Week Mar 4th - 8th, 2019 EUR/CAD:

Week Mar 4th - 8th, 2019 GBP/JPY:

Week Mar 4th - 8th, 2019 Gold Cash:

Week Ending March 1st, 2019 -Results by Pips: PLUS 139 PIPS!

You would’ve noticed that when I listed my results (wins/losses), I did so in “Units of Investment”. This is my way of tracking my results that come from my Punting Career. One Unit equates to the “$ bet” for instance, if I am betting $1K on a horse, and I got paid 3/1 ($4.00) that would make me +3 units or 3 x $1K = $3K in profits.

The reason I reported in this way is because I really don’t care “how many pips I collected” since I invest the same amount in $$ for each trade, which is my 2.5% of my bank.

For instance, if I have a trade like the EUR/CAD (T33) long 618 we did last week and it cost me 40 pips versus the AUD/USD long (T35) that cost me only 11 pips, it would be pointless for me to report as a 51 pips lost when in fact both cost me the same $$ amount. The same works for profits. Our EUR/CAD (T40) win trade cost us 40pips in risk and we collected a net 135 pips! Amongst these three trades, as example, I netted 135 - 51 = 84 pips. But for me this means nothing…in real terms.

This is why I reported as units, and out of all the closed trades we are running at PLUs 2.1units. If you have a bank of $100K and invest 2% of it in each trade, then that would mean that 1unit for you is worth $2K. Therefore being up +2.1 units x $2K = $4,200 profits for last week.

Having said all of this, I know that recording pips is what we all are use to, therefore I will also try to add the pips lost or won in my summaries as well as the # of units of profits…

SUMMARY PIPS RESULTS FOR WEEK 25/2 - 1/3:

T33 EUR/CAD: 0 pips
T34 Copper: Active
T35 AUD/USD: -11 pips
T36 Oil: -50 pips
T37 Gold: -7 pips
T38 GBP/JPY: +100 pips
T39 Coffee: Active
T40 EUR/CAD: +135 pips
T41 AUD/USD: +20 pips
T42 Oil: Active and at break even

Total Pips: PLUS 139 PIPS!