Kiss principle trading

FRI02OCT20: USD/CAD LONG
BOUGHT @ 1.3290
SL @ 1.3230 (-60pips)
TP @ 1.3505 (+215pips)

I mostly like the thought process behind it, it’s awesome.

Nice one…All are already making moves.

I AM BACK! :slight_smile:
After quite a long break due to personal reasons, I am back although trading only the AUD/USD for now. I won’t bother you with the reasons, simply to say “time!” I have been trading without posting however i didn’t have the time to post my trades.

So looking forward to adding some nice trades.

My AUD/USD trading strategy is very simple, and it is easy for me to trade it even from my mobile phone, and it suits my current extremely busy schedule… :slight_smile:

I hope you too find it useful

THE STRATEGY MOVING FORWARD:

AUD/USD 30M Chart Only
RSI Divergence / TTR Reversal (aka Gartley) Only
Risk: 10pips - 20pips
TP: 30pips
The average TP I have achieved with this trading only has been 2:1 return.

Please note, I am not saying that I have changed my trading method, not at all. I am only focusing my trading on one cross, one timeframe, one type of trades (TTR/ RSI Div)

There maybe clear opportunities for a FIB trade, but I only have had a handful of those.
I am also focusing on a average of 2:1.

By Sticking to this VERY-KISS approach, I can quickly pick a trade any time any where and SET IT AND FORGET IT. We either win quick or lose quick…VERY KISS!

Finally, all of you would’ve read my method and should be familiar with the technical analysis I use, so due to time, all you will see is the chart and wether is a LONG OR SHORT.

If you are unsure, read the TTR Reversal pattern which includes or uses the RSI Divergence.

Good luck!
Lets catch some pips!

AUD/USD POSSIBLE SHORT COMING UP
IF there is a 30min Engulfing or similar Bear Candle signal formed at the current possible new high, we can then go short since there is a RSI Divergence also forming
However, I will go in with only a portion of my trade size simply because it is Early on the Week (where we have a chance for more false signals) AND because the RSI Div and new high is happening very close to the previous high.

Just being cautious. We get enough trades o er a week when trading the 30min chart so no need to hurry.

UPDATE: It hit +25pips out of our 30pips tp :disappointed: At the same time it hit a up trend line and the RSI as shown hit the lower levels. Enough for me to close half of the trade but leave the remaining in case it hits our 30pip target. Because we inly going for little pips I am aiming at not touching the trade, just let it play out. But there were very good technical reasons perhaps even a Fib retracement level showing support that made it turned.
Not to mention the Day bull candle we were trading against. BUT, like I said at the beginning, this is a quick and easy (do not overthink) trading approach that allows me to enjoy my holidays by the beach whilst still spending a few minutes a day to enter trades :+1:

AUD/USD SHORT

AUD/USD SHORT (full unit)
We had a near miss trade above.
Now we are going with a full unit

Risk: 20pips

AUD/USD SHORT
RISK 15P
TP 30P
Trying again…

AUD/USD SHORT (2units): :blush: CANCELLING THIS TRADE
AFTER FURTHER REVIEW, SINCE we had a few losses recently, I will wait for a full Gartley/TTR to form first before entering at 2units… :slight_smile:

Now the 30min, 60min, 2h have lined up with RSI Div and bear candles. So I am Going with double my investment and:
Risk 15pips
TO 50pips

If you wish you can wait for a 4h bear candle confirmation to boot :thinking:

USD/JPY LONG (30M CHART)
Having extra time to do some trading…
GSLO: 15PIPS
TP: 30PIPS
Technical: TTR
Let’s win this one…

USD/CAD: BULL TTR/GARTLEY FORMING? (30M)
After finding USD/JPY in what appears to be a Gartley/TTR formation, I am not closely looking for the USD/CAD, AUD/USD, EUR/USD to give a similar confirmation.

The USD/CAD has already completed a few of the steps towards a Bull Gartley/TTR…
The only step missing is a Bear Candle confirmation at the current levels

So waiting for the next half hour or few hours to come…

AUD/USD SHORT DOUBLE TOP/BEAR GARTLEY (30m)
Re-analysing AU and I can see a Up Trend Line already broken. There are two views, the most recent less inclined trend line not broken whilst the one I chosen to go with, is.

So, no more waiting and going short…

GSLO: 10 pips

USD/CAD LONG (30M) BULL GARTLEY/TTR:

GSLO 20PIPS
TP 30 PIPS

TRADES:
SHORT AUD/USD
SHORT EUR/USD
LONG USD/JPY

EUR/USD: LONG
USD/JPY: SHORT

Nice call for both trades.

aud/usd short
risk 10p
tp 30p

unfortunately i had to rush out before i had the chance to upload the trade :slight_smile:

LONG AUD/USD: 1:1

Going for a quick 1:1 on this one. Still pending a short after a minor rally…we hope

CLOSING DOWN KISS PRINCIPLE TRADING :frowning:
Dear Followers, I am grateful that you found my strategy of use. I hope that you get to build on it, improve it, and can use it in the future.
Unfortunately the ASIC in Australia has made major changes in the leverage, margin requirements to trade CFDs and other changes that have a big impact in my profitability. Since I am first and most a PROFESSIONAL PUNTER :slight_smile:, I have decided to transfer all my energy (and funds) into my Punting and stop trading CFDs all together.

I wish you all the very best in your trading career!

HAPPY TRADING! HAPPY 2021 TO ALL! :slight_smile:
THIS IS MY LAST POST.

WE ARE BACK! AUD SHORT
COST: 30pips CLOSED @1618 +40PIPS

I got to say that I missed trading! After a break to re-arrange the fund$, I am now able to trade at the same level I used to before ASIC reduced the leverage. Well, at least pretty close to make it worthwhile…
Anyway, I already traded 2 trades a LONG AUD and now a SHORT AUD. The latter is still alive and it is still time to enter…Because AUD may still want to have another rally to the 78.6% fib before heading down…

NOTE: The stop has been moved to ensure it is above the Left Tip of the Bear Crown (above number 1)
NOTE: The TP has been moved to the 161.8% extension of the Day Chart Down Swing since it is highly possible that the AUD is going for a “fourth divergence point” at the 161.8% extension…But if not and if a ITL is broken in the 1h/2h charts PLUS a Bull Crown/Gartley is formed (see 30m chart in light blue forecast), then we will Exit & Reverse the trade to go Long…wait and see.

TECHNICALS:
DAY CHART: AUD in Down Trend (DT); Retracing; at Fib 50-62 of recent down swing

2H CHART: AUD broke the inner up trend line (BITL); formed the RT of a Bear Crown (CRW); formed a Engulfing/Evening Star candle (BC) plus all this happened at a Fib 62 retracement of 2h downswing (3)->(4) ie point (5) which is the Right Tip of this Bear Crown (aka Gartley 62)

1H-30M: AUD also formed the same set of signals as per 2H Chart!