Kiss principle trading

20 MAY 2022: AUD/USD LONG
H4 CHART FIB SWING:

The perfect entry for this Fib 618 Swing Trade was about 3.5hrs ago at 14:30 H2 candle close, but I wasn’t near my computer at the time. However, this entry still is within the H4 candle close :slight_smile:
Now is a matter of the trade working

POSITIONS
Sorry dont have the time to post all charts

MON 23 MAY 2022: CHARTS AND OPEN POSITIONS

CURRENT OPEN POSITIONS

We cashed in a few profits from the EU, GU trades knowing that there was a change for the retracement
I hoped to re-enter at a better price, but it didn’t quite work out at least not yet

I’ve also entered a few other trades as seen

WED 25 MAY 2022:

RESULTS TO DATE: 14 MAR 22 - 31 MAY 22: +67.5% GROWTH :slight_smile:
TOTAL TRADES: 520
TOTAL WINS: 146
WIN RATE: 28% (Previous 29%)
AVG WIN: $2,800
AVG LOSS: $746
REWARD: RISK RATIO: 3.75 (Previous 4.52)
Profits Growth: 67.5% (Previous 32%) :slight_smile:
When comparing to the previous accumulated period, my R:R is much lower, my Win% about the same, yet my profit increase is doubled going up from 32% to 67.5%… :roll_eyes:
Why? The only explanation I can think of is that i won more often when I had bigger positions and lose when I had smaller positions, since the R:R is not “weighted”… :roll_eyes:

Since I started mirroring as many trades as I could in my Demo account and reset it to start at $200K, we have grown +67.5% I believe this is a reasonably good result, what do you think?

Recently I started helping a family member to run his business while he is away, reason why I haven’t been posting my recent trades, so today I am listing just the execution blotter and the current open trades. This may continue being the case at least until his return by end of July :slight_smile:

Being away from the computer for most part of the mornings have actually been quite productive. In the past, most of my “in & out losses” (that is entering a trade only to get out and repeat a few times), were caused because I “identified the good trades a bit early” that is I am right but I am quite early, so I entered a trade in the morning (Asian Session) and before the UK opened, I had been in and out a few times, “bleeding profits”…
Now, I am away most of the mornings, and start trading during the UK/US sessions. This has worked out quite well…

Anyway, here is the Demo History and the charts of the open trades:

GOLD: CURRENTLY FREE ROLLING

USDJPY: ALMOST AT B/E:

RECENT EXECUTIONS:
I just remembered, Some recent minor losses are not listed in the Demo because I didn’t have the chance to replicate them at the time. So the actual result might be around +65%

DEMO History.xlsx (187.7 KB)

MONDAY 6 JUNE 2022 TRADES

NOTE: REVERSED MY POSITION AGAINST USD (CLOSED EU, LONG AU)

TUESDAY 7 JUNE 2022 TRADES:
A couple of losing trades due to my mistaken analysis. So, let’s win a few…

wed 15 june 2022:
Running good. EU is on B/E. We closed AJ at a 2x or so profit
At end of month will list the to date demo results

AUDUSD

AUDJPY

SOY SHORT
Now at BE
This was a nice one. I have only been taking a trade at a time recently sue to my commitment to my friend’s business. And as a matter of fact it has been good.

GBP/USD MINI TIME FRAME SHORT TRADE
Due to the fact that I am super-busy with other endevours, I am testing my method on the 15min charts, that is, if I find a trade during the free time I have in this short time frame, then I will enter it and wait for its completion. Given that it is a 15min chart, the win or lose will be quick…

I am still of course trading the usual 4H/Day charts

happy trading

USD/JPY DAY CHART SHORT

I had a good week catching up soy for a 4:1 return

Here are my orders for this coming week
And the results for last

So far we have grown from $200K to $350k since 14/3/22.

Hi there, sorry but I haven’t yet figured out how to flip/ invert a thread so haven’t had time to scroll though to read recent comments.

There’s clearly alot of detailed/useful info in this thread, but before I invest hours of time in reading it, is it OK @TitanTito if I ask what your ROR / profit is on this account so far? I scrolled about a bit and couldn’t find it although it’s prob there.

This is just so I can gauge your thread to my educational needs.

If you’d rather not give this info, don’t worry - that’s completely fine and I understand. Thanks.

Whoops, sorry!!! Now i’ve posted and can see your last post (way this playform works) I’ve just seen - you’ve grown from $250K to $400K in last 3 months. That’s super-impressive.

I know you mirror your real account with your demo, but is that real profit or demo profit? (are are you mirroring 1:1?)

Hi I enter my real trades then I enter the same trades in my Demo using the same rules for money management and my trading rules like stop and profit take. When I close a real trade I also close the demo trade.

I re-set my demo account to $200k start up on 14/3/22 and from that date I start med mirroring trades.
I am up 75% or $150k/$200k since then.

I use fibonacci trading. I do not trade lots of trades I seek only the few. Every now and then I post a full review and a list of all the trades from my demo acct. i might do one soon from 14/3/22 to 13/8/22.

Hope you do well :+1:

Hi guys,
My current open trades:

Here are the charts:

AUD is a 1hr trade
Crude is a Day trade

Some recent executions:

After the 13/8/22 I will post a summary of results and list of trades history as I have done before.
So far up to $350k from $200k or +75% in 4.5 mths.

I have finished helping out my friend with his business so I should have more time to focus on my trading again…

Happy trading!
TT