Latest Intel Forex And Futures

XAUUSD (Gold - US Dollar) dropped a significant 1% today. Latest quote is $1,275. It looks poised to post downside under $1,260-$1,230 although AUDvantages outlook continues to be bullish targeting $1,390.

Weak Euro PMI combined with USDCHF breakout leads me to believe the EURUSD has further downside potential. Latest EURUSD quote 1.124. I plan to reconsider buy entry under 1.105 or after signs of strength in the Euro.

USDCHF is a sell to consider. Trade idea bullish Swiss Franc upcoming in a new thread. This will complement the USD and GBP short hedges.

Another favorable price/time opened short-selling the S&P 500 from latest quote $2,907 targeting $2,850.

XAUUSD another good opportunity to buy the price at $1,275.

XAUUSD (Gold) holds tight trading sideways after selling off. Target $1,290 from latest quote $1,275 April 22nd for a 1.1% difference. Duration for the trade idea is 1-20 days. Further outlook continues to be bullish targeting $1,390.

Another prudent opportunity to buy the EURUSD for a short-term position.

April 29th, EURUSD quote 1.118

April 30th, EURUSD quote 1.1219 daily high above-near 1.122.

Yesterday’s quote from this topic was April 29th quote 1.118. posted “another prudent opportunity to buy the EURUSD for a short-term position.” Successful trade idea, closing time because EURUSD I utilize for very short-term positions. 0.18% profit. Preferred instrument is short-sell USDCHF and USDJPY, then holding buy AUDUSD longer-term.

USDCAD short-sell trade idea remaining in half successful (so far) hedge idea thread 2-6 Week Hedge - Sell GBP + USD / Buy CAD + JPY “Sell GBP + USD / Buy CAD + JPY” doesn’t look as probable for success as it did last week. Still hold short-sell USDCAD. GBPJPY sell was successful. USDJPY short-sell looks probable for success.

Clue favoring US stock market short-sell trade idea - S&P 500 flat while NASDAQ leading the Dow 30 and Russell 2000 down 0.64%.

USDCHF cracked to the downside after holding up at a very significant long-term resistance at 1.02, latest quote 1.017. This is a positive bear sign for the USDCHF sell-short trade idea posted 13 days ago in thread. Selling USDCHF Breakout Into Resistance

USDCHF sell-short target 1.005 from 1.017 for a 1.1% difference.

EURUSD opened up another entry for a short-term buy position after dropping from 1.1265 to 1.12 (which happens to be the latest quote) within 20 minutes in trading today. Buy target 1.126 for a 0.5% difference. Duration for this trade idea is 1-10 days.

May 3rd

EURUSD continued to pull back yesterday as the day before when it dropped from a week long rally to 1.265. Latest quote is up to 1.119 from a bottom of 1.116 4-hours ago because the US Dollar dropped sharply against multiple majors. Quote from buy trade idea posted 2 days ago in this thread was 1.12. A trend appears to be forming with the second leg beginning at 1.116; therefore I’m more confident in this EURUSD position than I was when I opened it 2 days ago. Target bullish remains 1.126 with the opportunity presented today to double position/risk at average (entry) price.

The NASDAQ is looking risky the way it’s trading choppy yet range-bound in the short-term which increases my confidence in the short-sell trade idea on the S&P 500 posted in another thread.

US DOLLAR TRADE - looks like a prudent time-price to sell the US Dollar against a variety of majors for a 1-20 day duration. A considerable strategy is to manage risk and implement a grid strategy not increasing position sizes while reducing price by at least a 0.1% difference and not using more than half of free margin on a 100X account.

USDNOK sell targeting 8.65 from latest quote 8.70 for a 0.5% difference.
AUDUSD buy targeting 0.705 from latest quote 0.702 for a 0.4% difference.
USDCHF sell targeting 1.013 from latest quote 1.017 for a 0.3% difference.
USDCAD sell targeting 1.338 from latest quote 1.341 for a 0.2% difference.
USDJPY sell target 110.8 from latest quote 111.1 for a 0.2% difference.

GBPUSD over-shot the upside for this short-term opportunity already.

The most recent S&P 500 sell target of $2,850 set around April 22nd in this thread was a success for a 2% gain. Today is May 10th.

March 16th in this thread I posted VIX target $16 for a duration for 2-8 weeks from a quote of $12.88. The target was a success, it filled this week at the end of the duration for a 24% difference.

This thread has had high accuracy in hitting targets within or nearly within posted duration. I’m going to create some new threads with a simpler format in order to be more organized for viewers.

Check my profile AUdvantages to see what my new threads are.

EURUSD cleared target 1.126 today for the 0.5% difference from original quotes, 12 days after the idea was initiated, 2 days outside the intended duration 1-10 days.

Closing thread with that success, check profile for new threads upcoming that I will use to organize my trade ideas better.

EURUSD going up.

Target 1.135 and 1.14 for a 1% and 1.4%, respectively.

Latest quote 1.1237.

I made a full thread to extend that EURUSD reply.

GBPUSD target 1.27 quote 1.256 for a 1.1% difference.

Duration 1-6 weeks.

GBPUSD target 1.27 reached from original quote of 1.256 for a 1.1% difference.

The target closed in 2 days; relative to the 7-42 day target.

Current quote 1.2708. Previous highs 1.2723 today.

Closing time.