Learn To Trade - Greg Secker Workshop - Smart Charts - Capital Index

Do you have this same clause at the back of your deposit receipt? Hoping to work around it.

Enrolment Policy
"You understand and agree that you have no right to cancel your enrollment upon signing this agreement and any remaining balance shall be payable in full. If you fail to attend the events as scheduled without prior written consent you will not be entitled to a refund of any part of the consulting/reservation fees already paid."

Your response would be greatly appreciated, Thanks

the broker guys off the 16 candles thread, along with Jocelyn & Andre helped set up 2 of the posters from the technical template thread on FSR doing just that back in 2014 & theyā€™re both clearing upwards of Ā£750k each per year on the back of strong verified track records, with punters all provided by those guys & their industry contacts - not to mention the profits from their own daily/weekly bets which they present ahead of time & during live training sessions.

Sketcher will be jumping on that bandwagon too at the end of the year when he logs a full 12 month profitable track record.

providing youā€™ve got a strong verifiable track record thay can sling more punters our way than we can shake a stick at without having to sell your soul & plod around places like this wasting time trying to generate an audienceā€¦which clearly further emphasises the old adage that to a certain extent itā€™s not always what you know but also who you know, & hanging around the right people in places like this really can pay huge dividends if that type of set up floats your boat.

1 Like

No as I said before we were given a USB inside a box with anti taper tape once I opened it it said void my t&cs stated you had 7 days for a refund and here in the U.K. Any goods or services bought you have 14 day period to change your mind. Check out the laws in your country Iā€™m sure you will be entitled to it too

I was lucky enough I did not pursue my training with them. It was a huge amount of money and base on the information I got in deferent forex forum the auto trade software donā€™t not work. I wish we could find persons who attended the first training last 2016 they conducted to shed the light about this.

Iā€™d been in their LTT Forex Course last July. I was only interested on their software to the extent that I like to buy the software without attending their course offer of Php75K, but they said I can buy it for a whooping $5,000 which roughly costs around Php250k. But if I attended, theyā€™d offer the software in a monthly subscription type of $89. So I got the 2nd option. Trading forex needs practice and needs discipline as well. This is not an overnight success but years of making you a master trader. I have learn a lot with LTT team. The only thing that varies from person to person is your attitude and behavior towards money - are you greedy or fearful.

1 Like

Hi macalixā€¦ I would like to know how do you find Learn to Trade training? Are you now earning? Is their platform or smart charts is effective? Please advise.

Hi StarOlymTrade, smartchart is only good for giving you signal when there is a possible setup. Smartchart gives convenience in a way that you will be signaled to buy or sell. But that does not mean its always a win. There are still losing trades. I do trade using MT4 on my CP for now. All are positive since I started to opt out of the software. I think it is because I applied the strategy and I myself looks for a good signal and verify and confirm it on my own. With manual trading, I only trade one good setup a day or opt out for the day when I see no good setup. I donā€™t rely now on the software. As long as you know the strategy, your risk appetite, your greed and fear level. Then your good to go. And when you have software like smartcharts, youā€™ll be tempted to trade almost all signals without you confirming it yourself.

hi @macalix, iā€™m just wondering, since the training will cost us 85kpesos, how long is the roi? letā€™s say on the average win lose trading? thanks

Whatā€™s going on here robot elders. Lots of new members joining all of a sudden just to bump this thread.

Looks like spamming to me!!!

1 Like

Hi @baxbrent, when talking about ROI I donā€™t know how long will it take me or you to obtain it. Maybe if you stick with their rules, you would have an ROI within 2 yrs. But for now Iā€™m still recovering from my losses from the past 3 months of being newbie trader.

Hi mam. @miellamar, @mbpanganiban, @turtlemishy My name is RC, i have the same problem with learn to trade as i deposited an amount just like yours 10k. Did you get your money back? everyday i was following thru emails about the cancellation and refund. Can we get in touch in facebook? please reply. I need help

1 Like

Hi rc yes that was last year before their first 2 day course has started. Maybe they got stricter now. I can say refund wasnt easy. You need to be more clever to find ways for them to give inā€¦

Update us once you start getting your real profits

Hi sir, Thank you for replying. Iā€™m still working on my refund and following up until they make sure they get my money back. As of now iā€™m waiting for tomorrow, they said they will get back on me on monday. I didnā€™t sign up for any agreement nor terms and conditions. That is the only thing iā€™m holding on to. Not having a proper document and contract to not having a refund.

rcrc,did they say that they will refund you already? if so then just need to wait then. Are you still a student? When you give the payment what they gave you, a receipt etc.? I canā€™t send you private msg here.

No sir. they didnā€™t gave me any receipt for my downpayment. Good thing i did not fill up or sign any of those forms that they emailed me. Last monday i was waiting for the text or call of Mr. Lee who contacted me last saturday and said he will get back on me on that day but no one texted or called. Iā€™m still following up my request. Exact amount of my downpayment was 10,230.80 pesos. they said that it was australian dollars thatā€™s why itā€™s not exact as 10k.

Hi! did you get a refund? How was it? Thank you

I need help as well @turtlemishy how were you able to get your refund? do we have laws that we can reference?

I am also having problems getting a refund. I have emailed them, no reply, rung them and been told someone will call back, but they never do.
I havenā€™t signed anything either or been given an receipt for payment.
I read a employee review on glassdoor that stated they donā€™t give refunds, just give you the run around.

Go to your nearest DTI branch and file a complaint for Violation of consumerā€™s welfare code on LTT. I got my refund back last week. I just gave DTI a letter containing the full story and attached screenshot proofs of transactions on text and emails. Later DTI will email you that you have a schedule of hearing with LTT. But before the hearing, accounting department of LTT will contact you and ask you to withdraw the complaint and they will give you the refund. Thatā€™s how i got mine.

1 Like