Learn To Trade - Greg Secker Workshop - Smart Charts - Capital Index

Thank you, seems I will have to do that. Finally talked to someone at LLT last week, who told me she would send my request for a refund to their accounts department and I would hear back at the end of that week or early this one. Nothing yet… Have noticed the review I mentioned on glassdoor has disappeared.

That also happened to me. It took me a month to talk to the manager who settles the refund but when i’m talking, it seems that she’s not listening and still bragging about the marketing schemes, offering you a discounted price. it didn’t end well as she decided to continue my application for the scholarship program. That’s how i ended up with DTI to file a report.

You can make up any reason to get your refund back. I think they will not take it seriously if your reason is that you just changed your decision.

Sir, can you help me about this on what reason it should be because Ive been stressing out already…

Does it have to be within 7 days?

SIr @RCRC thank you for your post that gave me hope to refund my 10k downpayment from learn to trade. I was able to pay via credit last Dec 12 and informed then wed morning that i will cancel. When I said i have doubts they cant take my decision. I immediately filed my complaint at DTI that afternoon and hope that they will reverse my transaction.

1 Like

Feel the same for you @Dimps. Not just stress but also I cant sleep soundly these days. I felt scammed and helpless.

What have you done so far?

From wednesday texted the one i had transaction with, emailed their official mailer, and replied one of their collectors after he/she emailed me today. Im gonna call now to their hotline. Have you tried calling them? When did you availed the training/ paid downpayment?

This week. If things will not work out, i guess we both can meet and get a lawyer and file to dti. You agree?

I already filed last wednesday on our provincial capitol. How much did you pay? You can download their complaint form on their website. Just get cedula and get the complaint from notarized. THen submit the complaint form together with your attachement and create a narration/ story of what happened on a piece of paper.

Thank you. I paid 10k. Have they returned your emails? Any reason won’t matter to them I guess. I’ll hope we will get a good rest after this… but I will have trust issues from now on.

No email returns yet. Havent call them yet. I am worried that Ill be forced to pay the balance since their official mailer said its binding contract. They made me sign without an explanation. The fight just started yet and will continue until the amount hasnt returned.

Sir rc… any tips please…

1 Like

Im sorry for the late reply as i have been busy lately. DTI can help you with the arbitration. I didn’t need a lawyer because DTI alone can settle it, or should i say just an email from DTI. it’s funny when the manager that settles the refund told me that she can only give me 10% of the refund and still can’t even guarantee it is just their marketing scheme to cover up their act because when I filed a complaint and DTI emailed us both for the date and time of hearing. LTT suddenly contacted me before the hearing to get the cheque on their branch for the refund. In my mind, LTT is afraid of DTI. I just needed information on how to file a complaint and what complaint i can apply with my case (consumer’s welfare act). The only thing i need to have a legal defense, the part of deception and unfair circumstances.

2 Likes

Well, I finally got an email from LTT and they said request for a refund is denied because of a contract I signed. But I didn’t sign anything at all!

You can go to forexpeacearmy.com forums, misconduct/scam, there is a review by a lawyer on learn to trade. Her name is Jennifer Askew and she is currently representing all LTT clients. Her email is [email protected]. According to her Greg Secker has never traded on the floor.

I’m also going to Lodge a complaint with VCAT. I’m guessing it’s the Australian version of DTI.

If you didn’t sign anything like mine then you have the right to get your refund back. You haven’t used any products or services they offered. You can still claim it.

@RCRC Sir from the hearing day when are you contacted by LTT for refund, a day before, 2 days before the hearing?

@RCRC thank you for the advice and im able to get my cheque. I’ll just return to dti to revert my complaint.