Leg0nd's System 13 Trade Journal

I found a pair! EU will end up short today.

Trade: EU Short, I entered at 1.3825

lol, hey bro, you got me hooked on this EN

I totally took off my AU charts, now focused on EN exclusively for now.

actually have a trade open on R2R, and grabbed a nice 66 pip move last night… AND, it was a planned trade for once, lol…

Good luck to you today,!!

Preciate it :wink: I like EN and GN. They mooooove!

right on,

Just finished up the EA to trade EN, with Renko… We’ll se what happens

[QUOTE=“MoneyNVRSleeps;623181”]right on, Just finished up the EA to trade EN, with Renko… We’ll se what happens[/QUOTE]

Solid. Good luck to you!

thanks bro, so far the EA made, Took profit, and reversed like its sopposed to, so its working even on this slow action… Need to see what happens when it gets crankin… Noticed also my MT4 doesnt freeze with EN as it does with AU, so far anyways, lol…

[QUOTE=“MoneyNVRSleeps;623192”] thanks bro, so far the EA made, Took profit, and reversed like its sopposed to, so its working even on this slow action… Need to see what happens when it gets crankin… Noticed also my MT4 doesnt freeze with EN as it does with AU, so far anyways, lol…[/QUOTE]

That’s great! Faster moving pairs don’t tend to have missing minutes and information from my experience… Which could have been affecting your EA when paired with the slower moving pairs.

EU Short didn’t work out as planned. I actually added some to the sheet today to make it more precise. The precision I actually desire is probably not going to be achieved for quite some time as far as how accurate my volume measurements are.
That in mind, I’m actually favoring an EU long today.

I have no idea what to really expect as far as draw down goes. I feel kinda like I am back to square one with my pg 14 concept. At least I know it’s pretty damn exact now.

EU Long: @ 1.38336

I’m back.

Trade update: EU Long -3 pips or so

I’m holding this trade through the weekend. I start work next week finally, So will be spending an incredible amount of time preparing and studying this weekend. My system is fully in line with my pg 14 except now (no flaws I can spot finally!!)… I don’t multiply anything by 100k to get the “money”. Money is Irrelevant, Volume = relevant. Now that I have eliminated the “money” I have a much more exact and real world system. Not to mention the extra volume studies I have been conducting. I developed another concept off that as well. I have hella studying to do before I trade again. However I fully stand behind my EU call. The rules I traded today are the ones I will be testing all weekend!

Anyhow, I’m out for the weekend. Have a great weekend everyone.

Whatever I was doing back in late march-early April was awesome. I was borderline killing the market. Taking nice trades, the good ones came out low risk and high return. I’m very happy I created this journal, and have a myfxbook. Tonight, after a lot of wasted time, it feels like, developing new concepts… I decided, you know what, I was really onto something back in late march-early april. Previously, I thought the sheet I was using was “flawed” or whatever. Now I am smart enough to realize, what I did was very interesting and quite awesome now that I look back. Although the concept itself doesn’t fully follow my page 14, some parts of it are slightly different, those differences even though by error at first, really made me an incredible spreadsheet. That spreadsheet was easy to trade, very easy to see the patterns, and… Simple! I intend to mimic those returns once again by sticking to that exact same spreadsheet. I miss that spreadsheet. My problem was once I lost a few trades on it, instead of doing the right thing and keep trading it and taking notes/learning from my few losing trades… I focused too much on always being right about calling every single day correctly. A good trader doesn’t want to know everything, they only want to know when the best opportunity is present so they can take advantage of it! My previous thought process was too irrational, it led me to lots of wasted hours and unneeded stress. It’s going to be an ongoing learning process identifying the good patterns to trade and picking the right pair to trade and not impulsively taking the first pair I pull the data for and trade it. But on the bright side, I do have a good head start. Anyhow, I’m going to further forward test this very awesome sheet of mine and stick with it at least until the end of summer win or loss, profit or account blown. I really have come to conclusion, there are many different ways to trade. Very few actually make money consistently, even less long term… and the ones that do are very hard to stick with indefinitely. It takes determination, and incredible amount of will power, and absolutely no emotion, and a profitable system to trade successfully. A system isn’t any good without a good trader behind it. Sticking to the rules like a husband sticks with his wife is critical. I’m still learning, but I am happy I took the time to go back over my past month of trading.

I look forward to open, hope everyone had a great weekend so far :slight_smile:

I’m back. Took yesterday off, so today is my first trade. or set of trades for the week. Right or wrong, we are going to see lots of movement today. exciting!

So many good pairs to choose from today.

I couldn’t pick between AU and NU, so I split my account and took both.

AU Long: .92455
NU Long: .85271

I’m going to run a 100 pip stop. however, a 40 -60 pip stop probably would work just fine.

I will be back in the AM with an update. American news comes out at 10 am eastern time. I’m expecting it to be bad news for USA. Anyhow. Happy trading.

Trade updates:

AU: +32.4 pips
NU: +20.6 pips

My first instinct was that AU would have been the better trade opposed to NU. Before I made any trading decisions, I referenced the two patterns I traded today to all the good and bad patterns I traded late march early april. I’m glad I save all my spreadsheets. Both actually are great trades, AU has just moved a little further thus far. Low draw down is key in allowing me to put a tighter stop in the future which is definitely the goal. AU draw down was 15.5 pips from open, NU drew down 15.8 pips from open. Tonight I am going to do the exact same analysis as I did today.

Be back later with an update. High impact NZD news comes out later. Should boost my NU trade assuming NZD comes out with some good data.

lookin good bro,

Thanks my dude. I put in a little time last night before I just “jumped in.” Looked at several pairs. How is your trading going? How’s the EA?

I have at least 300 posts in this thread alone. Sure I started it, but I’m still G xD.

Trade updates prior to NZD News:

AU +20.4 pips
NU +20.8 pips

Going to ride til close. I’m happy I am off to a good start this week. My girl (system) is treating me right :slight_smile:

Glad to see you’ve been trading well since I’ve been gone. My schedule’s been revised so I plan to trade early mornings live.

What changes have you made to the system?
EA and GN been treating you well lol

EN and GN move a lot and ussually give me output ranges in my equations I don’t like to trade so normally I don’t even look at them anymore.

As far as system goes… I went back to the exact same spreadsheet I used in late march - early april. I took note of all the bad trades and all the good trades then studied those spreadsheets very carefully. I actually have all the dates, currency pairs and direction I took on those days written down in my notebook. After reviewing them more in depth this weekend I noticed very intricate relationships between the primary three equations I make my trading decision off of. I noticed exactly how the outputs had to “set up” in order to give me the same results I got in the past. I’m working on memorizing the basic relationships and ranges. To make it a lot easier on me plus increase my success rate, I make it a habit to pull multiple pairs each night… then pull up all the good trade spreadsheets I took from late march to early april then compare the current trade day sheets to those. As long as the patterns and relationships are very close between the good previous trades and my current trade day sheet, I take the trade that is closest to one of the old sheets (I’m never going to get the exact same output integer values, but the integer value ranges and relationships I see very often). This should give me the highest probability of winning with the lowest rick, plus over time it proves the strength of the output integer based setups. Each day I will be pulling up more and more sheets as I continue to win which will help me learn the “imaginary range” and turn it into a “definitive and precise” one. I also pull up a few bad trade sheets too to help eliminate some trades I might originally think will be good ones. I dropped EJ and EU from my list of possible trades for today last night, had I traded them I would have lost. But after closer inspection today, I saw that the relationships varied from the good trades. So when tonight comes around, I will pull up today’s sheet and add them to the good trades which will help with the screening process. This is rather a new technique to me, I have done it similarly in the past, but nothing like I did today.

So basically, my system evolves and gets stronger and better over time without tweaking anything in the spreadsheet because my ability to understand, memorize, and learn what a high probability trade looks like becomes more accurate and more precise. I’m pleased so far with how today turned out.

Currently:
AU: +21.5 pips
NU: +28.4 pips

Good luck this week mate!

Trade Results:
NU +31.7 pips
AU +35 pips

I wrote a really slick stop loss equation today and it’s baller!! I’m still scared to use it. I tested NU all the way back to November 2013. Tomorrow I will test the yen pairs. Until then I am running at 65 pip stop today. I found some good trades it looks like, so I definitely took them. Compared the sheets to my winning trades and to yesterdays trades, looks like the relationships are good and the ranges are acceptable.

AJ LONG: 95.066
EJ LONG: 141.367

OK I understand. You’ve found a way to see minute differences in the winning trades and the losing trades, allowing you to chose potential trades that, of course, align with the parameters of those winning trades. Nice man.
Sounds like over time, you’ll have extremely precise parameters for only winning trades. This of course will limit the amount of potential trades, but that’s the step all good traders make. Quality of trades over quantity.

[QUOTE=“UpcomerFX;624330”] OK I understand. You’ve found a way to see minute differences in the winning trades and the losing trades, allowing you to chose potential trades that, of course, align with the parameters of those winning trades. Nice man. Sounds like over time, you’ll have extremely precise parameters for only winning trades. This of course will limit the amount of potential trades, but that’s the step all good traders make. Quality of trades over quantity.[/QUOTE]

Minute differences, perfect way to describe it yes. You have seen the sheet xD. It doesn’t discriminate by pair. Which means I have loads to choose from. If I realllllly want to trade I’m sure I can pretty much find a trade almost every single day. But I have my top 10, that’s good enough for now. Most of the time I only look at 5 or so per night. My perimeters are getting tighter, but they are still plenty loose to give me some leeway xD. Whatcha think about my EJ and AJ calls tonight? I’m curious lol. They are both already green which is a good start.