Leg0nd's System 13 Trade Journal

Yeah, if you have room to adjust your strategy as you see fit, go right ahead. Those adjustments allow for a mini hypothesis-experiment-conclusion sequence if you will. It’ll pay off over time for sure.

I wish I could say. Had finals last week so I’ve been behind on my charts but I’m here to trade for the next couple months to make great progress. By tonight or tomorrow morning I should have all my charts update, ready to trade.

I don’t monitor AJ but EJ was a great call. Euro saw a nice rally across the board this morning. If your data can produce results like this one time and time again, you’re really on to something lol.

XD. That’s awesome you get to get back into trading :). I should have looked at AJ more closely. I’m going to hold til close anyways, but EJ was a good call. I liked the EJ data. Will post some updates in a bit.

Hopefully I am really onto something lol. It’s gonna to take some time for sure to figure it out, but I do have a nice technique I believe.

Hey guys! I am back finally. Been helping with some development on my website. I am extremely excited about my website, I really think I came up with a brilliant idea for it. Will share more about it soon enough, until then I gotta keep it a secret. sssssh :P.

Onto my trades. I am not happy with my AJ trade. Too much draw down. After close inspection of my AJ spreadsheet, I am learning much faster what to look for! I’m still highly confident AJ will close long today, and EJ is already doing excellent!

Currently:

AJ: -10 pips
EJ: +42.2 pips

I’m pretty upset AJ didn’t work out. What a sh-ty trade. EJ was a great trade though, very pleased with her.

AJ Result: -9.3 pips
EJ Result: +50 pips

Anyhow, I scoured through many pairs tonight. Only pairs I didn’t look at where EU and AU. So many good looking pairs tonight. UJ looked very interesting in a unique way, she is either going to move a lot or very little open to close today. GU looked like a good trade, I took a GN trade on my subaccount to test out my skills (it’s relationships in the data are difficult and its pattern = difficult as well). GU looked like a great trade, and of Course, AJ actually looks much better tonight. So, in total I actually placed 4 trades tonight. They are as follows:

GU Short: 1.68754
AJ Long: 94.997
UJ Long: 102.289

subaccount (these are my tiny fun trades, more for fun):
GN Short: 1.95935

I’m going with a 60 pip stop on all these trades minus GN, GN gets a 100 pip stop. Still took nice profits yesterday, putting me at over 100 pips this week so far. Nice. Will be back with some updates in the AM.

Despite all the bad news, My trades are actually looking pretty good!

Currently:
AJ: -13.8 pips
GU: -16.3 pips
UJ: +4.4 pips
GN: +3.4 pips
Nice

I’m actually quite thrilled with yesterdays results. I lost a few trades, but I took minimal loss on my account!

AJ: -10.2 pips
GU: -10.3 pips
UJ: +5.4 pips
GN: ~+10 pips

Today is a great indicator… I’m onto something. If I can risk 100% of my account, and with proper analysis, still lose 2/3 of my trades in that account (not including my subaccount), and only lose 2.3% of my account? That my friend is Pro. Anyhow, I did some extensive research, I’m using pitview for entry so I’m not in yet. But I do intend on trading sorta a hedge trade tonight. Nice!

EJ Short
UJ Long
EU Short

Will post my entries in the morning. Happy trading

[QUOTE=“Leg0nd;624844”]I’m actually quite thrilled with yesterdays results. I lost a few trades, but I took minimal loss on my account! AJ: -10.2 pips GU: -10.3 pips UJ: +5.4 pips GN: ~+10 pips Today is a great indicator… I’m onto something. If I can risk 100% of my account, and with proper analysis, still lose 2/3 of my trades in that account (not including my subaccount), and only lose 2.3% of my account? That my friend is Pro. Anyhow, I did some extensive research, I’m using pitview for entry so I’m not in yet. But I do intend on trading sorta a hedge trade tonight. Nice! EJ Short UJ Long EU Short Will post my entries in the morning. Happy trading[/QUOTE]

Do you fully understand how pitview works and what’s what I know they have some videos but looks abit confusing

I have a pretty novice level understanding of it. But It’s enough for now to actually help a hella lot! It helped me pick which pairs I wanted to trade today based of liquidity providers positioning. I have watched a few videos on it, and I watched pitview all day yesterday with the charts up to see how the market reacts to the data pitview displays. Assuming it’s legit, the information is highly valuable if you ask me. I closed out of my EU trade and UJ trade both in nice profit this morning, I
saw the Liquidity providers where starting to buy up EU so I took my pips and am out of EU and UJ. I then took the remaining of my account and put it all into EJ. I’m holding EJ through the weekend. I expect a nice gap this weekend :).

Will post my entries and Results soon. I longed AJ on my sub account as well. Gotta go, but I will be back in a bit.

Ok. No lie, pitview is freaking solid. I love the thing. Major edge if you already have an “edge” like me. Helps with exiting positions, and entering of course. I took some nice pips earlier. I got out and it was very wise I did so… Thanks Pitview. I also held all my positions yesterday because of it, I lost minimal pips yesterday. Thanks again Pitview. I’m seriously debating if I should purchase it by the end of summer. I’m going to get some more trials of it when this trial runs out. It’s amazing. Even if it appears to “lag” a little bit. I’m assuming thats just because it’s trail?

Anyhow my entries on the following:

EU Sell: 1.38615
UJ Buy: 102.366
EJ Sell: 141.882
EJ 2nd Entry Sell: 142.026

Trade Results:

EU: +40.5 pips
UJ: +41.3 pips
EJ: +6.4 pips
EJ: 2nd Entry made during American +21.9 pips

AJ Sub account:

AJ Entry: 94.939

AJ currently: -23.9 pips (holding through weekend)

EJ 3rd trade for the day (not sure If i am holding through weekend or not)

EJ: 141.857

EJ Currently: +5 pips

Not sure If I will hold EJ through the weekend, but most likely I will. It’s a nice little hedge like situation between EJ and AJ, but AJ is not even 1/10 the amount of unites EJ has, and both are in separate accounts. I will be back later and post If I hold EJ or not, but AJ I am most definitely holding through the weekend.

Once again, Pitview is amazing. its partly why I made so many trades today, My winning trades where me though, my system and my analysis of my system. The second entries and 3rd (just EJ) where thanks to Pitview. So It goes to prove I can still improve my system using an outside indicator, market depth and liquidity provider info. However, these aren’t like SMA’s and Alligators etc, which is the only reason I was willing to give it a chance. Anyhow, be back later, Happy trading. This week, I made 40+% of my account trading 100% of my account with a losing day of 2% account balance. Yes, I am onto something huge. No I don’t care what the trolls think, Yes hard work pays off, Yes I am still learning my system, Yes it is different than any system on the net or in the world. It’s almost like I am the AI (but I am a real person obviously) and over time I have to learn the tricks and proper strategy to trade the advanced statistics I determined using simple and complex math plus lots of steps in between. Happy trading, will be back later.

I did some research yesterday and found something quite entertaining to backtest and apply to what I already do. I’m going to keep it a secret for the time being out I figured I would post that I am holding both EJ and AJ through the weekend. It’s obvious in the last hour before close, AJ and EJ are in the beginning of divergence. I am in the right directions as well, nice.

I don’t know if I will be able to trade this week or not. My job requires me to travel so as I will be out of town next week were internet connection is doubtable. Will post tomorrow if I can trade or not once I arrive at my destination. If I don’t get too, I will be able to back test extensively next week which actually excites me. Best study and come back strong with an additional edge to add to my arsenal. Have a great weekend!

Did some studying again over the weekend. Have a little secret weapon I am excited about xD. Like I said I do not know if I will be able to trade this week or not because of internet.

My study turned out that I am on the wrong side of the market in EJ. So, at open… hopefully EJ opens lower and I will get out in profit. Otherwise, I will take the loss at open and immediately long EJ if it doesn’t open above Friday’s open. I studied AJ as well, and am highly confident I am on the right side. AJ is a solid trade and I will not be doing anything to her except closing her by close today. Hopefully I get the best of both worlds today as far as taking some pips from the short side in EJ before taking lots more on the long side, but we will see. Happy trading, Hope everyone had a great weekend!

[QUOTE=“Leg0nd;625277”]Did some studying again over the weekend. Have a little secret weapon I am excited about xD. Like I said I do not know if I will be able to trade this week or not because of internet. My study turned out that I am on the wrong side of the market in EJ. So, at open… hopefully EJ opens lower and I will get out in profit. Otherwise, I will take the loss at open and immediately long EJ if it doesn’t open above Friday’s open. I studied AJ as well, and am highly confident I am on the right side. AJ is a solid trade and I will not be doing anything to her except closing her by close today. Hopefully I get the best of both worlds today as far as taking some pips from the short side in EJ before taking lots more on the long side, but we will see. Happy trading, Hope everyone had a great weekend![/QUOTE]

My I ask what lot sizes you trade ? ,
& also do you fully understand the pitview depth window ? I sorta get it not 100% though ?

[QUOTE=“Libertysilver;625306”] My I ask what lot sizes you trade ? , & also do you fully understand the pitview depth window ? I sorta get it not 100% though ?[/QUOTE]

Also I find the fx pair window to be very effective

[QUOTE=“Libertysilver;625321”] Also I find the fx pair window to be very effective[/QUOTE]

Yeah I use fx pair not depth. I was watching depth to pick up on it, but I don’t have Internet down here… I was lucky my iPhone loaded this page. Anyhow, I am going to put in some stops and let these trades run for the week. I’m still long biased long terming, I think I am wrong about today. But fortunately I have a whole wee to study :slight_smile: my first instinct on EJ appears to have been correct. At least up until this point. Still two hours left though… Anything can happen. Anyways, I will be back Thursday evening so I will be able to trade Friday. Until then, happy trading!

Oh. I’m trading micro as well.

[QUOTE=“Leg0nd;625324”]Oh. I’m trading micro as well.[/QUOTE]

Proper proper , man I’m really likin this pitview bro it’s pretty accurate and this is only
the demo

Ready for the week fellas? Let’s get these pips! lol

You called for an EJ long?
I’m getting a signal right now for EJ long but I’m hesitant to catch this falling knife. Actually I would have taken it if I had seen my signal around 141.30, its been around 141.40 and I rather not buy here. It’s only 10 pips but I’m very technical with my entries. I’ll place it around 141.30 and let it catch me or not.

I have been long EJ since yesterday. I’m going to try and use my phone as a personal hotspot tonight so I can trade xD. all I really need it for is to update mt4’s data database so I can trade, I don’t care about watching the charts lol.

Now if EJ longs enough to so I am at least at break even today… I will be a very happy man :slight_smile: I’m very confident she will close long today. Same as AJ

EJ is longing. Quite nicely I might add. I put my stop at 141 before going to sleep and now I am only down 10 pips. If I can use my phone as a hotspot I will trade tonight. Hopefully I can just stay long EJ and AJ but if I get a sell signal I am getting out and shorting them. Happy trading, make some pips!

Have you ever use your phone to trade? Its good when you are monitoring something and exit it out on a trade.

Good-luck!