Leg0nd's System 13 Trade Journal

[QUOTE=“PipNRoll;625609”]Have you ever use your phone to trade? Its good when you are monitoring something and exit it out on a trade. Good-luck![/QUOTE]

I find the charts are too small ,
& I have the iPhone 5 but I guess on the go it can be very useful , especially when you need to keep and eye on trades , you trade with your phone @ all or iPad / tablet etc ?

[QUOTE=“PipNRoll;625609”]Have you ever use your phone to trade? Its good when you are monitoring something and exit it out on a trade. Good-luck![/QUOTE] Yes. I used it back in the day to trade differences in opening and closing gaps on the five minute chart lol. Nowadays I just use it to monitor my day long trades. I use my laptop to get the data and paste it into excel to place them though. Unfortunately I can’t download 1minute data on my phone that I know of lol. I wanted to trade system tonight, but my job has me very worn out. It’s intense physical labor lol. I’m not sure if I will close my trades or keep the open with the same stop. Guess I will figure that out and post what my decision is after I get off the phone in a lil. No system, just price action and watching the market, My bias remains long EJ and AJ but I always trade system except for today. I should have taken a nap today so that I wouldn’t be so hesitant about staying up tonight :frowning:

I’m holding both trades. I’m too tired to stay up to check the data. My job kilt my today lol. Recent price action on the daily suggest EJ will close above Fridays high. If it shorts tomorrow the 6th. So be it. But long termish, it will close above Fridays high, I don’t need a system to know that. Also, just by watching what I have been able to watch today as well as the formations I have seen, I feel confident my stop will not get taken out. EJ stop at 141. AJ atop at 94. I’m good to go. goodnight all. Hopefully I get back early enough weds night so I can trade Thursday and Friday following my actual system. I’m not a fan of discretionary trading. Otherwise I wouldn’t have built a system. Night all. Happy trading.

Going to sleep hella early tonight. If I can kick some ass tomorrow, I should be home tomorrow evening to actually trade for a change. Solid. Even though I can trade long termish via price action, I’m a day trader. Regardless I’m holding both trades. AJ Long and EJ long. Like I said, EJ will close above last Fridays high, it’s only a matter of… You guessed it. Time. Anyhow, happy trading. Will be back Tuesday to get back in my routine, the data king.

Peace, rack in them pips. Next week I will be able to commute and will be trading data all week.

Yes the chart is to small viewing it via phone. My iPhone5 is what I use all the time. I cannot leave the house without it. One time I was driving to work and left my phone in the house. I have turn around drive back just to get my phone even if I have to drive 20 mins back lol… I don’t care… Its crazy. If I am not trading, I wouldn’t care so much even if I left my phone. A true dedication right there lol… Well, I guess it’s better than checking facebook pages and or taking “Selfie” pictures with it lol… Atleast I put my phone into a good use :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=“PipNRoll;625936”] Yes the chart is to small viewing it via phone. My iPhone5 is what I use all the time. I cannot leave the house without it. One time I was driving to work and left my phone in the house. I have turn around drive back just to get my phone even if I have to drive 20 mins back lol… I don’t care… Its crazy. If I am not trading, I wouldn’t care so much even if I left my phone. A true dedication right there lol… Well, I guess it’s better than checking facebook pages and or taking “Selfie” pictures with it lol… Atleast I put my phone into a good use :)[/QUOTE]

When I leave my house and my phone dies… All I can think about is how my trades are doing lol. If I lose, I have to know why, if I win I take mental note every time and am working on recording all my wins for future reference. Dedication? Girl. Try me lol. I have over a gb of just currency studies, spreadsheets, ideas, concepts you name it. That’s dedication :p. And of course my trade journal xD.

What is Intense Physical labor means? Do you work at the gym or you join in to some sort of a bootcamp? Lol

This will be tricky for you though… Working and trading sometimes is a challenge especially if you are not there to monitor your trades but I am sure you will figure out away how to handle that.

Yep, absolutely! You have to do everything you can to make it work. It is challenging and fun at the same time especially when you are winning :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=“PipNRoll;625941”] What is Intense Physical labor means? Do you work at the gym or you join in to some sort of a bootcamp? Lol This will be tricky for you though… Working and trading sometimes is a challenge especially if you are not there to monitor your trades but I am sure you will figure out away how to handle that.[/QUOTE]

XD. Intense meaning very hard physical labor. Basically I use a saw with a special blade to cut concrete. The company I work for repairs trip hazards for cities, small towns, apartment complexes etc. I have to push around a generator with all my equipment and of course actually cut the concrete etc all day long in the heat. But it pays very well, and I’m really good at it lol. It’s just until I go to school. I’m racking up some monies for my trading account as well.

I have stops on my trades, and I typically hold them all day so it’s okay if I don’t watch them :slight_smile: I just like to watch. How’s your trading going hun?

And yes. Lack of internet at times depending on where in my state I am at (right now it’s a state park hence no internet) is what makes it so that I can not actually trade, at least not system :(. But it’s only this week, next week I am good to go as far as internet goes.

Moving AJ stop to break even. Holding AJ long and EJ long. EJ is going to have the same stop at 141 even. Will be home tomorrow to trade the data!

I see… Congrats getting that job. Hopefully it is temporary for you until you have found a better one and or when you can actually trade full time and make money via trading.

Trading is fine but I have a crappy start but not bad. I should pick up here next week. We shall see… Thanks!

It will make the grands I want to start trading in August. So it will do for now lol. I’m just going to take online classes for programming come springs

My EJ trade stopped me out lol. Anyways, I’m back trading my actual system now that I am home and have internet this week. I pulled the data for an AU trade I made Friday. I shorted AU going into the weekend. Just pulled the data for the weekend and it appears AU will long Sunday so I am getting out of my AU trade and longing her when market opens on Sunday.

I’m going to take trading to a whole new level pretty soon. I’m going to trade micro for a while to test my skills trading my system, but around August I should have a couple grand to trade FX. By December I will have 10k and will be trading 10k. My goal is to have at least 3k to trade by August to start out with. Hope everyone had a great weekend. Happy trading this week.

Wow, you’re really just a gambler. You don’t even have a profitable system (far from it) and you’re going to dump hundreds of hours worth of compensation from some crappy manual labor job down the drain to chase this pipe dream you have.

Can’t wait. I’m marking my calendar and I’ll pop some popcorn.

Lol. You will be in for quite a show lol. You do realize I will not be trading anything close to 100% of my account right? Anyways. Have you heard of the currency reset that has already happen/ is supposed to happen? Their is no point in trading these next two months.

[QUOTE=“Leg0nd;627311”]Lol. You will be in for quite a show lol. You do realize I will not be trading anything close to 100% of my account right? Anyways. Have you heard of the currency reset that has already happen/ is supposed to happen? Their is no point in trading these next two months.[/QUOTE]

All the news stuff is nonsense bro currency crash currency reset like , where Farr from anything like that .

[QUOTE=“Libertysilver;627315”] All the news stuff is nonsense bro currency crash currency reset like , where Farr from anything like that .[/QUOTE]

Okay let’s continue this little side conversation. Why do you say it’s all bs and we are far from it?

[QUOTE=“Leg0nd;627316”] Okay let’s continue this little side conversation. Why do you say it’s all bs and we are far from it?[/QUOTE]

I have been here that news ever since I first started trading even before it’s bs man ,
There’s a lot of miss leading and false information out there

[QUOTE=“Libertysilver;627317”] I have been here that news ever since I first started trading even before it’s bs man , There’s a lot of miss leading and false information out there[/QUOTE]

Yeah. I have been doing some reading. It appears to common. Actually, unemployment is definitely on the decrease in the USA. I have noticed lots of now hiring signs and traffic has gotten much worse in my area. People have more money now. I’m actually pretty bullish on the market. I’m actually thinking the dollar is going to rise now. And a lot lol