Leg0nd's System 13 Trade Journal

[QUOTE=“TrollTrollington;627310”] Wow, you’re really just a gambler. You don’t even have a profitable system (far from it) and you’re going to dump hundreds of hours worth of compensation from some crappy manual labor job down the drain to chase this pipe dream you have. Can’t wait. I’m marking my calendar and I’ll pop some popcorn.[/QUOTE

Are you a super profitable trader or something ,
I doubt it … Soo why are all your post just talking trash about people’s systems & the way they trade , like you come out off no where

Don’t worry about it liberty lol. His kind are extremely predictable. Giving him attention is all he wants. It’s easier to just play along and not even worry about what he says lol. If most investors are short everything … I really want to be long

Do you even understand simple supply and demand? Apparently not. Bro, you need like an Economics 101 course.

[QUOTE=“TrollTrollington;627326”] Do you even understand simple supply and demand? Apparently not. Bro, you need like an Economics 101 course.[/QUOTE]

Yes & what dose that have to do with anything bro id like to see you post a picture of your account like what are you trying to prove im pretty sure your some broke, troll hiding in a cave somewhere man your screen name says it all
You honestly come out of nowhere & just talk smack

[QUOTE=“Leg0nd;627323”]Don’t worry about it liberty lol. His kind are extremely predictable. Giving him attention is all he wants. It’s easier to just play along and not even worry about what he says lol. If most investors are short everything … I really want to be long[/QUOTE

Dude he comes from no where. & all his pots are of him just talking smack Literally all of them ,

I find it amusing to watch all the failing traders on this forum flounder around and thinking they’ve made a big break. I also find it inspiring watching the 1% of those who are going somewhere in this business. Hint, Leg0nd is not one of the latter.

I actively manage about 3 million in funds as a proprietary trader and I get to keep half of my profits. Let’s just say I make a comfortable living for myself.

I’ve watched hundreds of traders come and go… Get chewed up and spat out by the market. Some of them go out in a spectacular fashion; all is fine for months or years and then one day they crack under the pressure and blow up hundreds of thousands of dollars in the span of a few hours. More money than 99% of the world will make in their individual lifetimes - just gone. It’s both beautiful and utterly disgusting at the same time.

And then there’s the guys who never even make it to that point. The majority of the newcomers to Forex. The guys who just don’t get it and never will, like our buddy Leg0nd here. You could hand them a profitable system, with a flowchart of the proper actions to take for every contingency. And they’d find a way to screw it up. They’re the ones who are too whacked in the head for this game. Whether they’ve got gambling tendencies, they’re impatient, greedy, just plain stupid, whatever. Very rarely can you fix that.

[QUOTE=“TrollTrollington;627333”] I find it amusing to watch all the failing traders on this forum flounder around and thinking they’ve made a big break. I also find it inspiring watching the 1% of those who are going somewhere in this business. Hint, Leg0nd is not one of the latter. I actively manage about 3 million in funds as a proprietary trader and I get to keep half of my profits. Let’s just say I make a comfortable living for myself. I’ve watched hundreds of traders come and go… Get chewed up and spat out by the market. Some of them go out in a spectacular fashion; all is fine for months or years and then one day they crack under the pressure and blow up hundreds of thousands of dollars in the span of a few hours. More money than 99% of the world will make in their individual lifetimes - just gone. It’s both beautiful and utterly disgusting at the same time. And then there’s the guys who never even make it to that point. The majority of the newcomers to Forex. The guys who just don’t get it and never will, like our buddy Leg0nd here. You could hand them a profitable system, with a flowchart of the proper actions to take for every contingency. And they’d find a way to screw it up. They’re the ones who are too whacked in the head for this game. Whether they’ve got gambling tendencies, they’re impatient, greedy, just plain stupid, whatever. Very rarely can you fix that.[/QUOTE]

First of all that’s not a lot of money second of all
If you where making a comfortable living you would not waste time talking garbage on these forums
Your honestly a joke buddy ,

Some of what your sayying is true but honestly your a joke you just come on these fourms and try and get what little attention you can , as I said your probably a broke troll hiding under a bridge somewhere , just stop before you embarrass your self anymore ,

Oh this is good!! I love hearing I am “whacked in the head” lol. And how I constantly get trolled by a user named troll!! I love the absolute complete lack of moderators in these forums. Love it. Thanks for doing your job.

I don’t have it, never will, I’m just a gambler, blah blah blah. Why don’t you actually come up with something original to insult me with. I’m pretty sure everyone on these forums knows for the hundredth time what you think of me, my system or anyone else on these forum a by now. Seriously man. Come up with some better insults, it’s not even amusing anymore.

To any newer folks out there reading Troll’s responses (the name should give it all away, but some are naive), I’ll shine some light on this quickly:

The fact that this gentleman/woman has all the answers, an air-tight strategy, is consistently profitable, yet for some reason can’t fund an individual account and put their own money on the line is where focus should be targeted.

Where there’s smoke, there’s usually a fire.

Think about it- who in their right mind would simply give up 50% of their paycheck to another individual, [B][U]fully knowing[/U][/B] that they’re 100% capable of earning that paycheck and keeping all of it in most any other circumstance?

If his/her tactics and knowledge of the FX market runs so deep, he/she can surely trade an individual account, with their own money, and build it up, up, up to levels where they can eventually trade full-time, from home for a living.

I’d love to run a prop firm- have all these clowns trading disposable income of mine, in hopes that they get a tiny slice of the bread whilst trying to climb over one another for recognition.

Rebuttal-
“I trade for a prop firm because I don’t have a lot of capital, but know how to trade, so I’m fine giving up the 50% to earn much more relative to what I can pull down trading my own equity”.

My response- Who’s the greedy one here? You can’t scrap together 500 - 1000 $ in equity and apply your tactics on an individual account to slowly build it up in 1, 2, 3 years time to a nice level? Or, is it that you need the security blanket of the prop firm watching over you. Do they have some secret methodology which only cost you $1,000 up front to learn, with a small one-time non-refundable deposit? A 3 month “probation period”, then you’re off to the races trading millions?

Let’s just say, you’re making 50% worth of a comfortable living for yourself.

Lol. That’s fine. Why do you think the best traders become fund managers? Because there’s zero risk to your own money. No system works in every market.

I’m at the point where I have so much money I don’t know what to do with it. I have far more tucked away than what I manage. Why do I need more? I donate almost half of my earnings to charity anyway.

When you’re trading more than chump change, maybe you’ll understand.

Yeah, they don’t care. You think the creators of this site are profitable traders? Haha, no way. They get their money from ad revenue. Every page click is another few cents in their pocket.

… And your point is? I just don’t get the purpose of creating this account and the ONLY thing you’ve got is this… Oh right, trolling… Must be bored… So bored…Talk is cheap…

So are you, by the looks of it.

…maybe it’s me or maybe its not

Again, talk is cheap…

[QUOTE=“PipNRoll;627357”] …maybe it’s me or maybe its not Again, talk is cheap…[/QUOTE]

Oh brother … This guys a joke , honestly every single one of his pots his just talking trash & has nothing to show for it

There are some folks who , for some odd reasons, have this needs to step of someone else’s toes and put other people down so they make themselves look good but nothing to show for…That’s the point of it really. I have observed these so many times and it’s just makes me sick. Even if a person is not into the point of his/her success as of yet , atleast he/she is being honest of his/her trades/plan/strategies etc…

It’s okay. Nothing to worry about. Trolls will be trolls. Moderators will not be moderators lol. Hope everyone is off to a good start this week :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=“Leg0nd;627369”]It’s okay. Nothing to worry about. Trolls will be trolls. Moderators will not be moderators lol. Hope everyone is off to a good start this week :)[/QUOTE]

Very good start but for some reason I keep getting two different price on gold with fxcm & XM markets this the Second time now I think fxcm is doing something fishy .

& Bro pit- view is too legit , it’s honestly very accurate have you still been using it ?

[QUOTE=“Libertysilver;627375”] Very good start but for some reason I keep getting two different price on gold with fxcm & XM markets this the Second time now I think fxcm is doing something fishy . & Bro pit- view is too legit , it’s honestly very accurate have you still been using it ?[/QUOTE]
Just got back in town a few days ago but I am home this week. I love it. Using it now, looks like my AU trade is solid! I longed it and am at break even now.

My long an AU for the weekend was nice. Got a short signal today and it appears I will be right today as well. I’m back to trading my mini Leg0nd account. I’m prepping to start trading some grands by august. Until then I keep trading Micro and work on my accuracy. I will be back at 12 to post the updates and trade opportunities for tomorrow. As far as how I will be trading grands, it will be a lot different than trading micro… Lower risk, Limit orders, set stops. I’m thinking about picking 3-5 pairs each night and placing limit orders at 20 pips from open to enter and 40 pips as well. This way, I should be guaranteed at least 20-40 pips per pair my limit orders get hit in. Pairs that do not draw down 20-40 pips I will just not be in, I’m going to be looking specifically for days that draw down so I can trade them opposite. Will have to test it out tonight. Hope everyone is having a good week so far.