Leg0nd's System 13 Trade Journal

Okay. Tonight I am going to start trading like I already have my 10k minus the risk. When only trading like a dollar, risk is irrelevant. But what does matter is these limit orders xD. Each trade has a 40 pip stop loss with an open take profit.

My trades:
AU LONG
EU LONG
EJ LONG

I will be entering IF price hits these limit orders:
AU: .93345
EJ: 140.483
EU: 1.37368

Otherwise I will be right but will not be in. Or I will lose 40 pips on these trades if they get stopped out. Happy trading.

AU Limit Order got triggered. Nice!

AU Currently: +5.1 pips

Off to a good start this week!

I see a lot of traders buying into this massive Euro sell-off on this site.
May you elaborate as to why you’re long?

I don’t think 1.37 will hold.
Technicals pointing to more downside, and with a ton of event risk in a few days I feel we’ll be sideways.
Demand in the H4 may provide a bounce, but the real level looks to be around 1.35.

Everyone is right to have an opinion xD. I don’t trade fundamental or standard technical. I still only trade my statistics from page 14 in this journal. I have yet to see any “indicator” of price direction as accurate if properly read as my own. Not being ****y or arrogant. It’s just I have been watching over a month, going on two months now, of spreadsheets from all heavily volatile pairs. These patterns I notice in the output functions I developed is getting easier over time to correctly interpret and make money off of. I’m learning more and more what each day mathematically represents as price moves forward. Good luck on your short position. I’m going to go back over the data later on when I get home for work to see if I misunderstood EU. But all systems aside. Would you rather be with the crowd or in the 2%? If everyone is selling or has sold I want to be the first to buy. Also I only look at days, not long term price indication, I will get more into that if I see fit in the coming months. Good luck, happy trading.

Ok EJ I can understand. It had a percentage that is very questionable. I have been trying to decipher its absolute range for over a month now and it could take years to get a definitive answer. EU on the other hand… Is questionable. Clearly its going to close short today. I did however write a special equation that may possible give me fair warning in the future. Regardless, I traded AU today not EU. My AU order hit before EU so my EU canceled and my EJ.

Anyways. I am not trading tonight, I am getting some sleep because i didn’t even get back from work until 8 pm eastern time and its 9 pm now. I’m spent. Just closed my AU trade in Profit. Profit is profit, I could care less the difference in pips between now and midnight at this point…

AU: + 39.3 pips

I will most likely trade tomorrow. Have a great evening, Happy trading.

Nice call by the way. I do give ya credit lol. I’m far from perfect, but way closer than many :stuck_out_tongue:

Leg0nd

I really like your style mate…

Ive read the entire thread and agree with near 100% of what you do and say.

In particular - back testing is BACK testing…
Systems are Systems and only proven on BACK testing.

Ill be following closely, I have had close to 3 months off trading, i doubled my money ($200 into $400) in just over a month and took a hit but walked away with $350 (needed the money). Im back in a better position to start trading again with much larger capital so as of open next week will begin on a demo for 30 days then go live with large capital.

Happy trading mate!

Don’t bother with this kid, he’s a joke. His whole system is based on a flawed premise.

All you need to see is his Myfxbook accounts. All in deep drawdown. He’s not making repeated “breakthroughs” as his posts would have you believe. Rather, he has a small string of wins (random chance) within his huge pile of losses and thinks he’s getting somewhere. Gambler’s fallacy.

Just another get rich quick dreamer who gives up his money to the sharks of the market. Over and over again. Thanks for lining my pockets, Leg0nd.

[QUOTE=“TrollTrollington;628832”] Don’t bother with this kid, he’s a joke. His whole system is based on a flawed premise. All you need to see is his Myfxbook accounts. All in deep drawdown. He’s not making repeated “breakthroughs” as his posts would have you believe. Rather, he has a small string of wins (random chance) within his huge pile of losses and thinks he’s getting somewhere. Gambler’s fallacy. Just another get rich quick dreamer who gives up his money to the sharks of the market. Over and over again. Thanks for lining my pockets, Leg0nd.[/QUOTE]

I noticed you said you have to much money to know what to do with…

In all seriousness, care to help a fellow trader out that hasn’t been given the opportunity you have had?

5k should kick me off nicely and i can pay you my profits back as they come until repaid. Trading is risky but, so it would have to be more of a Gentlemans agreement,

You said you donate a lot to charity, if my 5k actually kicks starts my career in trading i solemnly swear to pay 25% of profits to charity of your choice.

Not even kidding

Think of it as an investment to your charity J

Haha… Got proof of a profitable track record? Myfxbook? Account statement?

Trade Journals - My trading Journey/l $200 live account.

Get you a statement and will post there.

Point of a trade journal is to post your successes and losses to have something to look back at and see what didn’t and did work. If you guys want to post your trades make your own trade journal, no offense, but this is for my records in the future.

[QUOTE=“Leg0nd;628876”]Point of a trade journal is to post your successes and losses to have something to look back at and see what didn’t and did work. If you guys want to post your trades make your own trade journal, no offense, but this is for my records in the future.[/QUOTE]

No probs mate didn’t mean to invade,

No problems man. You are welcome to post. I’m implying it’s important to have you own journal for your own personal gain rather than spread it out in other threads. Makes it easier to look back at your successes and failures. Will make you a better trader. Your starting off with $200? I might start trading $200 as well when I get paid next Friday. I’m just going to put a few hundred into my account each check over the next few months

[QUOTE=“Leg0nd;628903”]No problems man. You are welcome to post. I’m implying it’s important to have you own journal for your own personal gain rather than spread it out in other threads. Makes it easier to look back at your successes and failures. Will make you a better trader. Your starting off with $200? I might start trading $200 as well when I get paid next Friday. I’m just going to put a few hundred into my account each check over the next few months[/QUOTE]

Started forex in binary options - lost about $500
I started with $1000 about 18 months ago - lost $600 and ran
About 5 months ago put $200 in live and pulled it at $357
Ive been demoing, learning etc and now want to start with a larger amount again in about 30 days time. Anywhere between 1-5 k

Something keeps drawing me back!!

I’m trading today. I been busy with work and all. Right now I am trading a concept I developed a few weeks ago involving base currency movement. Anyhow, It’s an infant system and I haven’t fully devised the rules yet, but with that being said I feel good about the signal I am receiving. I’m currently Long EU. I expect EU to close long today.

My entry: 1.36552

Yesterday’s trade didn’t work out. I’m long EU today through the weekend.

Today I have a 48 pip stop. My entry is:

How about your demo account mate ?

It’s been some time since I have traded. I have been patiently working and saving as well as producing music. Anyhow I am trading tonight. Off an hour sheet I used to use, and my page 14 system. With that being said, I am long EU today.

Todays trade:
Long EU
My Entry: 1.36132
My Stop: 1.3575

Will be back tomorrow with and Update.