Leg0nd's System 13 Trade Journal

Been slacking on posting lately because I have been trading my new system. So far I’m really happy with the results i’m getting. Today I’m testing out hour long trades. So far I just took 35 pips while I was sleeping in an NU short and I just took 10 pips in an NU long a min ago. Now I’m in an EJ short I intend on holding until the end of the hour. Will see what happens.

EJ Entry: 134.309 Stop 134.5

So far strategy is working nice even though I got the wrong signal on EJ. Accidently held the trade 5 mins past close and when I closed the position I took +13 pips.

Just pulled the NU data for 11 am hour and I got a long in NU.

Entered at .73767

got my stop at .735

Will be back at noon with the trade result

Took 5 pips from that 11 am NU trade cuz I had to go somewhere. Entered another long this past hour and took 18.3 pips.

Found my next two hour trades and already entered.

AJ Long @ 91.79 SL @ 91.65
EJ Long @ 134.973 SL @ 134.95

Will be back to post results.

Lost 10 pips on my EJ trade and took a 5 pip loss on my AJ trade. Didn’t trust the signal so I went against it…

Anyhow got my next hour trade with an EJ short at 134.859 as my entry and 135.05 as my stop loss.

Signal didn’t work out as planned. Made an assumption that didn’t hold up and moved my stop up a little. Pulled the data for 4 pm and trade does look good to sell this hour so I am going to hold and hopefully recover a few pips. Only down 10 pips now which is nothin so no worries. Still bagged a pretty nice amount of pips today. So far I’m still pleased with the results.

Woulda exited but spread sucks and I got another hour short signal in EJ so I’m holding.

Closed the trade just a lil above break even. Very satisfied with the trading results I achieved today. For now I’m going to chill until midnight and try and get a good day trade in. Would have loved to long NU for 6pm hour trade but spread is pissing me off (thanks oanda).

Hey man, luv the work ethic.

Liked your fixed time trade idea from back in the day when you trawled the seas… now in a 1 hour format huh?
Am coming to the conclusion myself that London open&Close and NY open are the only time worth getting my snipe on lol, not quite there yet though.

Hey win. I’m going to address your points in the morning. No lie I have been holding out on my trades lately but before I go pass out…
I’m NU SHORT and have been since yesterday.

My entry tonight was at .7335. My stop is .745 for now. I hate these large stops but for the moment (week or so) I’m runnin with them.

Be back in the morning

Got stopped out of NU.

Tonight’s trade: NU Long
Entry: .75106
Stop .746

I’m expecting positive results, will see what happens in the AM.

NU +10 pips

Lookin like a nice long tomorrow so I am holding and keeping the same stop.

It’s been a minute since I have posted on BP. I’m glad to be back! A lot has happened in the past few months that has greatly impacted my trading. I have since recently gotten back in with some of the old and some new. I will have to go into more depth in another post about the update, but forward and back testing have shown me I have what it takes to succeed at trading, all I have to do is invest more time, patience, practice and capital in order for me to become a full time trader. By the end of September I am funding my account with a thousand dollars that I will be trading with proper risk management. If I am profitable by the end of October, I’m investing another thousand into my account… so and and so forth through January. Not to mention when tax season comes (I’m very excited)… I’m investing my entire tax return into my account as well.

Enough small talk for now, Onto the gold…

Last week I took upwards of 250 pips profit (since I always trade the same trade size now, all pips are equal). This week I hope to continue the trend of slow steady growth.

That being said, Just closed out of my long position I placed right before close on Friday for roughly 50 pips.

Tonight’s trade: EU Long. I longed EU @ 1.14383 and have roughly a 100 pip stop set at 1.134

I expect a minimum of a 50 pip profit today based off the data. Currently Im up roughly 5 pips at the time of this posting.

I will be back again tomorrow am with an update and will be posting my new signal each night at 9 p.m eastern time. I only trade EUR/USD for the time being as well.

Happy trading! Hope everyone has had a good year thus far.

Trade update: 100+ pips at the time of this post, EU still climbing! Be back later with another update

Holy sh+×. EU spiked like crazy! Up 200+ pips at the time of this posting. Will post when i decide to close the trade, for now i am going to hold.

Today was a good day to long EU. Took +150 pips profit. Was up 230 pips at my peak, but I’ll take the 150.

May not look like a brilliant Idea (looking at the chart I imagine many are thinking of a rebound or whatever), but the data suggest another long tomorrow and a good one too I beleive.

Tonights trade… EU Long.

I longed @1.15620 and placed a stop at 1.1460.

Happy trading!

Got stopped out. Took a 100 pip loss today. EU cold still end up long but ima dtay. Got a better idea what to look at more closely in the data. No big deal. Still up 100 pips for the week. Be back later with a new trade

Data looks pretty nice tonight. Looks like a have a good short position lined up in EU.

Shorted at 1.15243 with a 100 pip stop.

Closed the EU long placed last night for a sweet 146 pips profit. Nice.

Be back later tonight with a new EU trade

Went ahead and pulled up the data and ran it through the system. Had a nice day today and tonights data looks like 2 days ago. That being said, I got another great short opportunity in EU.

Went ahead and shorted EU @ 1.13351 with a stop at 1.144

Will be back tomorrow with the update

Trade Update: EU 115+ pips and rising. Could easily become a 200 pip day for me, we will see.

After just shy of two weeks trading… I’m very pleased with how far I have come since I was last trading my particular style of trading. I have lost a trade, won at least 6 trades now trading this style, with each winning trade averaging over 100 pips. I can clearly see I have an edge and I’m going to continue to exploit it. I don’t expect to make 100 pips every trade within a single day, even though that is the goal, I’m limited to how far the market moves. That being said, my exit is going to stay time derivative, that seems to be working very well.

Be back later with the new trade and trade results. Hope everyone is having a great week.