Let us make Trading Simple & Profitable

Yo Jay, I really love this ‘Thanks for the liquidity!’ attitude.
I’ve (shamelessly) used it in some of my posts, it’s hilarious … hope you don’t mind.

O.

P.S.: Would make one helluva screen name, too, lol … ‘Thx4DaLiquid’.

Who the heck is Jessica? The “girl” of Adam? :confused:

Who’s “WE”?

I opened this thread hoping to read something that would indeed make trading simpler and profitable and I was completely lost by the second post.

Now you may think that is just me being incredibly thick, and that may well be true. But considering this thread is in “Newbie Island” which I would have to guess has it’s fair share of ‘Newbies’ in it. Then it hasn’t served the purpose of the title, if you see what I mean.

Apologies if I’ve just completely picked up the wrong end of the stick !

130 pips and counting - cumulatively in EU, GU and EJ

Happy trading

Haha, no.
Jessica is a forum member with a Pretty Girl Avatar.
Dale fell in love and is now prowling the threads to get hold of her, lol.
:smiley:

O.

EU in AnEx

GU in AnEx

EJ in AnEx

Happy trading

Dear Hugh,
Thanks for showing interest in our system.
You can download both AnEx & AAnEx installation files from our site [url=http://www.anaidatrading.com. We have given the licence keys for both AnEx & AAnEx in our earlier post. Using the licence keys, you can install AnEx into your MT4 and you are ready to go. Please note that you will have install AnEx in the same folder where your MT4 is installed. By default, MT4 will be in C drive. When AnEx asks for the DESTINATION FOLDER,

1. My computer
  2. C drive
  3. Program files
  4. In program files, you can see your MT4 name, click that and install AnEx there.
    You will automatically get red and yellow lines as well as EMA, green line. Please keep your MT4 terminal closed, while installing AnEx and it will be saved as a TEMPLATE. Right click in the candles area, go to TEMPLATE, you will find AnEx, activate it.
    You will also get the get to sell and get ready to buy arrow marks as well.
    Dash board is a combination of few TA in different TF. It does not actually help you take a trade. It helps you JUST to observe and understand the market movement under different TA in different TF and thereby you do not need to keep switching between different TF to know what is happening in the market in different TF’s. When the color becomes RED, market is going down and when the color is GREEN, market is going up. If you have gone LONG and all the blocks are in GREEN, you can wait and make more profit. On the other hand if the dash board starts becoming RED, that means market is reversing and you will have to book your profits. Ofcourse, the TF you use also makes difference. For example, if you have traded in 1H TF and if the color is RED in say 1M, 5M, you do not need to worry at all. If the color is RED is 15M TF, you have to worry a bit and if the color becomes RED in 30M also, you have to book your profit as what happens in 30M TF, more often than not, influences 1H TF.
    Hugh, keep one thing in mind. This is neither a HOLY GRAIL system nor is it 10 year old. To be frank, AnEx is a 3 year young baby and AAnEx is 1 year. But they do give amazingly consistent profit - AnEx gives 73% + success and AAnEx gives 92% + success ratio for each 100 trade that you take. So if you keep trading one particular lot size, you will certainly make money as the profit out of 73 trades will always be more than 27 loosing trades, IF ALL THE 100 TRADES HAVE THE SAME LOT SIZE.
    Once you install AnEx, you can go the history and find for yourself, the entry signals and the profit generated for each signal.
    All the best.

Let us make trading simple & profitable

100 pips in eu - EU entry signal in AnEx

60 pips in EJ - EJ entry signal in AnEx

LOL!!!

Nah Buckscoder. You’re thinking of ‘Eve’ (as in ‘Adam and Eve’)!!! LOL!!

Regards,

Dale.

I BEG of you: PLEASE stop using that as your signature!!! LOL!!! I’ll do anything. I’ll even promote your product!!! I’ll even BUY a few myself. But PLEASE!!! You have NO IDEA how it ‘grates my ar*e’!!! LOL!!!

Regards,

Dale.

Alright you don’t have to change it. Neither is it my right to ask you to. But just so long as you know: it has the same effect on me, every time I read it, as the effect of someone scratching a blackboard with their bare nails has on me!!! LOL!!!

Regards,

Dale.

Dale, if i hurt you by that signature i’m changing it right from next post itself.
But that has been our intention - to make trading simple.
I’m changing it.

Happy trading

Please don’t. Put it back. It’s your thread. Wait until somebody else complains. I’m just being ‘full of it’ and joking around with you a bit is all (although it DOES have the effect described on ME)!!! LOL!!!

And besides: I’d hate for you to lose traders or ‘followers’ because of me. It’s ‘catchy’ if nothing else. PAINFUL but ‘catchy’!!! LOL!!!

Regards,

Dale.

Dale,
u really r Frisco reincarnated. Atleast for my sake and for Frisco’s sake do read Atlas Shrugged by Ayn Rand.
She used to be one of the very best, unconventional philosophic of her life time. She has a great fan following across the globe.
She advocated the best philosophy - Be selfish in what all you do, if every one thinks and does best of his / her abilities other things will be taken care on themselves.
Her very famous quote - [B]I swear by my life and the love of it that i will not live for another man and i will not expect any other man to live for me.[/B]

Thanks (I think)??? LOL!!!

I’ll look it up.

Regards,

Dale.

And she died miserable, and alone.
And left a legacy as being arguably the philosophical force behind current economic conditions. Just ask Alan Greenspan;)

Selfishness has it’s place, but not everything humanity does should be based on selfishness.

Well you’ve got my interest now!!! I thought this was a bit of a friendly joke and just some ‘idle banter’. Now I’m not so sure.

Regards,

Dale.

Dale, take three hours, and watch this series. It will forever change your view of the markets, and market psychology. It will give you a decent rundown on Ayn Rand, (and others that shaped our current economic and political situations) and the effects of implementing those philosophies throughout the world.

Part One
Part Two
Part Three

Well.

Sorry: I know this is WAY off of the topic of your thread but I found this (in case anybody else is interested and wondering):

‘Atlas Shrugged’: From Fiction to Fact in 52 Years - WSJ.com

It’s in the Wall Street Journal no less.

Maybe it’s time to move on from trading books to more ‘bigger picture’ type books (not sure what to call them). You know: stuff written by the Greenspans and the Paulsons and the Bernankes of this world. That type of thing. I mean let’s face it: there are only SO many ways to trade a market.

Anyway: I’ll ‘leave you in peace’. Carry on!!! LOL!!!

Regards,

Dale.