Let us make Trading Simple & Profitable

Hey. Thanks for that. You were posting while I was composing my previous post.

Regards,

Dale.

I swear by my life and the love of it that i will not live for another man and i will not expect any other man to live for me.

Dale,
now you know why we have to make trading simple and profitable.

Regards

EU 55 pips profit

Happy trading

GU in AnEx

Happy trading

Check the profit in EU, GU and EJ that AnEx gave.

Thts cumulatively more than 450 pips for today.

Happy Trading

What made me tick and make consistent profit in Fx trading.

1. Got the basics of trading right- Trade demo like Live and trade live like demo
  2. Water tight money management - I always … all ways trade ONLY ONE LOT SIZE. I never risk more than 30% of the total account size, with all the total trades that are opened. Aim for practical profit, not imaginary. Have a fixed plan how much i can loose on a particular trade / particular day and what profit / Risk & reward ratio i hope to make for for the loss that i might incur. Stick to that, trade in trade out, session in session out and day in day out.
  3. Emotional Discipline - Nirvana kind of detachment. I trade as a source of income, without any emotional attachment with the market. I trade to make money, not because i have a live account. I Trade…do not gamble. Always convince yourself with reasons to enter and exit trades.
  4. Trade when market has lot of liquidity and movement - UK and US market, predominantly.
  5. Trade higher TF’s - allow market to support your trade, over a period of time. Try to be with the trend as much as possible.
  6. Wait, wait and wait for a proper entry signal and make profit than take a trade and wait, wait and wait for the trade to be lost, account to be wiped out.
  7. FA helps to gain knowledge … TA is what makes one earn
    These are the few things i follow as THE RELIGION, AS MY TRADING PHILOSOPHY.

HAPPY TRADING

Hi Anaida,

Pardon me for my scepticism, as I read this thread a couple of things struck my mind.

1. What do you get or expect to get out of this?
  2. What happens after the 20th Jan?
  3. How much do you normally charge for usage of these EAs?

Lastly, if this EA works as you claim then you can be a millionaire in a short time. If that is the case why are you spending your time peddling this EA here?

Cheers!

Dear Psylence,

1. Different people get kick out of doing different things. Coming from an Academic family, I get kick out of sharing my knowledge. Ofcourse i do get kick out of Bacardi LOL.
  2. It is up to the users of this thread to decide what happens after Jan 20th. As i have posted earlier also, the time i feel, I’m not contributing to this thread in general, to the new traders in particular, the thread becomes silent.
  3. Normally (Abnormally as well), we charge 600$ / month for the basic EA (AnEx) and 1000$ / month for the advanced EA (AAnEx).
    My first answer clarifies your last doubt as well.

Happy Trading

This is how AnEx closed the week end for EU, GU and EJ - almost 500 pips cumulative profit

Happy Trading

Dear all,
Our advanced software AAnEx is one of the simplest EA to trade. If AnEx gives good results for short term / intra day trades, AAnEx gives amazing profits in long term / intra week trades with 75 - 300 pips / trade.
There are very minimal and basic entry rules, which are very easy to understand and analyse.

1. There are 5 windows. First check the ADX (Average Directional Movement) window. If the Green line is above the 22,000 mark, you can enter trade. ADX indicates the liquidity / volume / momentum in the market.
  2. Check the Candles window. There are 2 lines here - One constantly in White, the other one is either RED or BLUE.
  3. If the line is RED, enter SHORT. If the line is BLUE, enter LONG.
    Please note that THIS IS NOT A HOLY GRAIL SYSTEM, but consistently gives more than 93% success ratio / 100 trades and profit can be between 75 - 300 pips / trade.

Happy trading

I never understand why people continue to use lagging indicators. Surely the time has passed when you realise they are usless. I am a newb and it only took me a few weeks to realise.

Why would anyone want to use anything other than S/N, trend lines, fibs and possibly privots?

Thats all you need. You dont want lagging indicators telling you price is over bought purely because the line is going… up. Sherlock Holmes is in the house…

You may say that the indicators can tell you when to enter… Just draw a support/resistance line below/ above the price action high low and wait for the break. Thats your entry. Zoom into trigger chart for more accurate SL and entry. Why not do this? Why go by some silly indicator saying "oh its crossed the MAGICAL 80 level… sell now…

Most professional say not to trade short intraday time frames and they give good reasons for this. They also say that indicators are no good. Why do people not listen…

Hello (Master Tang)

Just to continue here: yesterday I spent some time watching some Charlie Rose interviews and I downloaded the interviews with Alan Greenspan (ordinarily I wouldn’t have had the privilege but in December my service provider was selling 20GB data bundles for the same price as I was buying 2.5GB data bundles and the 20GB expires at the end of February so I may as well make WELL use of it). In one of the interviews: he (Greenspan) mentions her (Ayn Rand ) and ACTUALLY they were friends for YEARS it would seem. Now how did you know THAT (which I’m assuming you DID know)???

Anyway (sorry for being off topic although YOU, anaidafxworld, DID bring her up): for those interested in seeing some interviews with some of the ‘greatest minds’ take a look here: Charlie Rose - Home

Here’s a favorite (I actually saw this live on Bloomberg and was pleasantly surprised last night to see that it was available for download too): Charlie Rose - Rep. Barney Frank. MAN: that guy likes a fight. But WHAT insights!!! He should have run for President!!! (Don’t get bored within the first few minutes i.e. wait until he ‘gets going’)!!! LOL!!!

And there’s loads on Greenspan etc.

Regards,

Dale.

Dear Epidot,

1. Please note that these EA’s are not lagging indicators. Please do use a product / service over a period of time, before you consider criticizing them, positively or otherwise.
  2. One can use different strategies (S/N, trend lines, fibs, possibly privots, support & resistance levels etc) and every strategy has its own strengths and weakness, opportunities and threats as well.
  3. People will certainly need good amount of time to master different FA and TA before they can make consistent profit and what we have done with these EA’s is to cut down on these PURE LEARNING TIME, so that they can keep earning with few simple indicators and keep learning to master the other GREY Cells of not Mr. Watson or Holmes, but the intricacies of FX.
  4. Short term trades / Intra day trades, long term trades / positional trades etc are all terminologies of the Psyche of a trader and every Pro trader climbs up the TF, after experience only. Try to search a person who traded only 4H TF, right from the day one and you will realize what I’m trying to emphasize.

Happy trading.

Dale
Who is John Galt?
U certainly r Frisco.
Any day, any time, any where we are all part of that Ayn Rand invented John Galt enigma.

Regards,

I know what you mean, but to me lagging or not, its still just interpreting price action. And what does that mean? It means the indicator is looking at the rising and lowering of Price, using the Wave as a means to spot potential trades and using PAST data to aid you in the future. The up and down movement of price? is that really something decent to go on? This can be done far more accurately with manual effort. Thats what all indicators do no matter how fancy you think they are or what you want to do with it and call it.

I wasn’t particularly referring to your own indicators, but more so looking at your chart in general at all the “lines” based on pased events.

I agree with your point 3 in OP about Volume and also using a lower low for the trigger candle. Other than that… using all the indicators which should line up and then show what price "should do "… sure it can work. All systems can, but my point is that they are not needed. They cannot tell you anything that pure S/N, trends and fibs/pivots cant tell you.

Only that.
Regards

I’m a newbie & saw your posts on making Trading simple & more profitable and would like to check out your EAsavailable for download. presumably they will work on MT4??
Please advise.
PS this is my very first post so hopefully I didn’t offend anyone & kept within all appropriate rules & guidelines.

Anaida, I’ve decided to take the plunge(in demo account) just for the fun of it and try your EA out.

Unfortunately it only worked once as in I can see all the indicators on a single pair and it doesn’t work on any other pair. I uninstalled it and reinstall again and it still doesn’t work. What I mean by it doesn’t work is that there is only the EMA line, the 2 MAs and the ADX window and the AnEX logo are all not there.

Help I guess. :slight_smile:

Dear Matt,
First of all, thanks for showing interest in our EA’s.
Our EA’s work ONLY ON MT4.

1. Download AnEx and AAnEx installation files from our site [url=http://www.anaidatrading.com] or [url=http://www.anaidaworld.com].
  2. When you get a prompt asking you for the licence key, provide the licence key that we have provided in our earlier post.
  3. The destination folder is the same folder, where your MT4 is installed. By default, MT4 will be in C drive.
  4. Keep the MT4 closed while installing AnEx and / or AAnEx. They will be installed as Template. After installing the EA’s, right click on the candles area, click template and activate AnEx or AAnEx and you are ready to go.
  5. Note that, one window can have either AnEx or AAnEx. If you want both AnEx and AAnEx for one single pair, you need to have two windows of the same pair, one with AnEx and one with AAnEx.
  6. Please be comfortable to ask any doubts or questions or issues you might have to use the EA’s. Plz note that no questions are stupid, answers might be. We are here to assist you to make profit, consistent profit at that.
  7. If, by any chance, you get a prompt saying licence key expired, inform me on this thread itself. We will give you a fresh licence.

Happy Trading

Dear Psylence,
Our EA’s are universal EA’s and work like charm on any pair. Plz go through how to install the EA’s and follow the same procedure.
If you still get any problem, we are always there to help you, might be through Team Viewer.

Happy trading

GOOD morning from AnEx to EU, GU and EJ

Happy trading