Let us make Trading Simple & Profitable

Dear all,
Please observe how AAnEx gave entry signal much earlier than even AnEx - 50 pips difference

Happy trading

Dear All,
Please observe how AAnEx gave entry signal even earlier than AnEx - 20 pips

Happy trading

Dear All,
Please observe how AAnEX gave entry signal much earlier than even AnEx - 40 pips

Happy trading

It’s quite a bold statement to say it has such a high success rate.

If this is such a great system, why are we not already aware of it?
Why are you willingly spreading the secrets of this.
Why are you not charging for it?
Why are you so keen on keeping this thread going after all the doubt and lack of interest?
And most importantly. Why bother spending time with threads like this when you could be trading thousands of dollars per trade making millions with your 90+% winning system…

P.S copy and pasting Screen shots of winning trades is very meaningless. Any one could SS all there winning trades over any amount of time, put them in a thread and call it the “HOLY GRAIL”

I appologise if you are just a very kind person and trying to help…

I’m taking your apologies in letter and in spirit as I’m keen on helping anyone who wants yo make consistent profit in FX trading.
Just check our thread right form the beginning and you will notice that we have given the result on day to day basis, not on winning trades basis.
It is better to try a system (ESPECIALLY WHEN ITS FREE), and make a c critical assessment than to judge it either because of Pride or Prejudice. And we never ever begged or claimed that we are not making profit out of our own system.
If i do not loose (I ACTUALLY DO NOT LOOSE) anything by sharing our knowledge or expertise, should we be appreciated for our efforts or be HANGED TILL DEATH?

WHO IS JOHN GALT?

HAPPY TRADING

Best way to use AAnEx and AnEx together to maximize the pips and the profit and to minimize the loss.
In AAnEx, if the color of the line is BLUE in the candles area and you take a LONG position using AnEx, aim for maximum pips (40 - 75 pips) as you will be with the trend / the market. On the other hand, if you have taken a SHORT position using AnEx entry signal, when the color is BLUE in AAnEx, aim 15 - 25 pips ONLY as you are against the trend.
Opposite is true if the color is RED in the candles area in AAnEx.

Happy trading

I managed to get it running after I realised that I was dragging the indicator onto the chart and not selecting the template!

Ok, so results for AnEx - 4 trades put in 1 lose and 3 wins. Very subjective still and I am uncomfortable because I do not understand how those 2 lines(I assume MA) works. So a couple of questions :

1. Where do you put your stop loss?
  2. Where do you put your TP?
  3. I only have the EMA line and the 2 MA lines that crosses I am missing a fourth line. Have reinstalled but no luck.
  4. How do you use the ADX chart in conjunction with this whole strategy?
  5. Which TF is optimal for usage with AnEx?
  6. Why must you make the colour of the candle and the MA line blue??? I know it is easy to change the colours but I am providing constructive feedback here. Unless you have bionic eyes how are you ever going to spot the 2 line crossing on a blue candle?
  7. How do you use the dashboard with regards to the strategy?
  8. The red and green arrows are useless. I ignored them on my 3rd and 4th trades.

What I notice, which is true of most indicators it seems, is that the signals are lagging compared to the signals from the candles. I.e. a really appealing and delicious hammer was out but the 2 lines only cross halfway through the next candle. This means the 2nd candle after the hammer is the “trigger candle” and I enter on the next candle(3rd candle after hammer) when it breaks the 2nd candle’s high. This did yield me with a profitable trade (7 pips) but I could have gotten 32 pips if I entered after the close of the hammer.

So all in all I still remain a sceptic because I don’t fully understand how the EA works and the signals are lagging behind the price action signals. I am willing to still give this a go as part of an experiment on my demo account. I am taking this opportunity to learn more about MAs and EMAs and see if I can include what I learnt from this(even bit parts) into my overall strategy.

Having said that, if I can consistently maintain a good run of results (for a month minimum) I will then seriously consider running this in a live account with small value trades.

Peace and out!

Dear Psylence,

1. Trigger candle HIGH + 3 pips will be SL for short positions and Trigger candle LOW - 3 pips will be SL for long positions.
  2. Take profit is completely individualistic, depending on psyche of the trader, account size, TF that trade is taken and more importantly whether you are with the trend or opposite to the trend etc. As an eye opener, if I’m with the trend (LONG when the candles are above EMA and SHORT when the candles are below the EMA) and if I have traded on 30M TF, I look at making a minimum of 12 - 18 pips.
  3. 4th line is MA4. You can manually insert it, but keep it to SIMPLE MOVING AVERAGE and apply it to the opening of the candle.
  4. ADX helps in analyzing the liquidity / volume / momentum in the market. Its pure business sense that we can make more profit when the liquidity is high in the market as the momentum, buying and selling activity will be high.
  5. Higher TF’s (30M and above) are always better to make more pips, with or without AnEx, as you will give that much extra time for the market to support your trade.
  6. I’m color blind by birth and as i give unconditional back support for all my students and software customers, its imperative that i should know the color of lines / candles etc that the other person is talking about.
  7. Dash board is a combination of different TA for different TF. It helps in two ways. One, you do not need to keep switching between different TF’s to know what is happening in the market in different TF’s. It also helps in booking the profit is the market is reversing.
  8. Red and Green arrows are not useless. They help you to prepare for a fresh trade or to book your profits.
  9. If you want to trade on price action for better and higher pips, AAnEx is more suited for you as AnEx is developed more to help entrants to keep making pips and profits till the time they understand the nuisances of the market. Just observe the profit AAnEx gave in EU (almost 250 pips) and EJ (almost 200 pips).

Happy trading

Dear all,
Yesterday, we suggested how to use both AnEx and AAnEx to maximize the profit.
Here is a live example.

1. AAnEx indicated that EU is in the uptrend, BLUE line.

With this TA, we took a long position using AnEx and it gave 48 pips profit.

1. AAnEx indicated that the GU is in the down trend, RED line.

With this TA, we took a long position in GU also, but ended just 23 pips.

Also observe when we took a long position, ADX was below the 22K mark, indicating less volume in the market.

Happy trading

EU has very strong resistance levels at 1.2923 and 1.2952

Happy trading

GU has resistance at 1.5464.

Happy trading

EJ has resistance at 99.25 and 99.46

Happy trading

Dear all, in our previous post, we mentioned that EU has strong resistance at 1.2923 and it went up to 1.2926 and now it is falling down. The crossover in AnEx happened 1.2918 to go short.

AAnEx indicated the same reversal in its own way. In the candles area, the candles started forming below the previous candles and in the AAnEx Short Term Indicators area, RED lines are forming indicating the reversal.

Happy trading

Dear all, we mentioned in our earlier post that EJ has resistance at 99.25 and it went up to 99.25 and falling down.
The cross over in AnEx happened right on 99.25

Happy trading

Dear all, we mentioned in our previous post that GU has resistance at 1.5464 and it touched 1.5463 and observe in AnEx, how it is going through correction phase to reverse.

Happy Trading

GU broke the resistance at 1.5464 and going up. Next resistance levels are at 1.5488 and 1.5509.

Happy trading

Hi Anaida,
loving this thread and all you are doing for us noobies! I just hope that the licence does not expire, and i can keep on tracking these posts, and using the EA

regards

Hi Anaida, can you explain what the AAnEx Range indicator, AAnEx Short and Medium indicator does? You mentioned that AAnEx is for swing trades and for longer term trades so what is the optimal TF for this indicator. I like the signals I see on H1 but do you think this indicator is more suited for higher TFs?

Good point you make about the support and resistance lines as I do not have any drawn! Took the indicators for granted.

Also boomerpips asked a good question does it mean that after today the AnEx and AAnEx indicator expires and can’t be used?

Today will only be my third day using it and so far I am getting around 70% success rate. Am still trying to get use to it and understanding how the MA lines work and stuff. I have to say that it is fairly accurate and some of my losses are due to me holding on to my trades for too long(especially when it is against trend). If I exclude those loses than my winning rate hits the 80%+ range.

I want to test this for a month to be sure that it works so if it expires today than I won’t get to test it.

Dear Psylence, First of all congratulations for touching 70% success and trust me it will keep going up, the more you understand the EA and the more you trust the EA.

1. AAnEx short term indicator keeps indicating what will happen in the next few hours. Each BLUE line indicates market will go up and each RED line indicates market will go down.
  2. AAnEx medium term indicator keeps indicating what will happen in next few sessions (Sydney, Tokyo, UK and US sessions). Again, each BLUE line indicates market will go up and each RED line indicates market will go down.
  3. For example, you have taken a long position and the short term indicators starts giving RED lines, but BLUE lines are coming in medium term indicator, you can hold your position. Opposite is true for short position. Observe the chart to understand this.
  4. When the market is in between the resistance and support levels, 30M and 1H are the best TF’s to use. But, when the market is either at the highest resistance or the lowest support 15M will serve you better as you can catch the reverse trend at the earliest.
  5. Please do observe that we have also provided the SUPPORT and RESISTANCE levels at the right end of AAnEx. These levels are dynamic and will change according to the supply and demand / Price action. Please do keep observing these levels to maximise your profits. Till now EU in AAnEx has given more than 300 pips over 4 days, 16 sessions and please note the BLUE lines all along both in AAnEx short term indicators and AAnEx medium term indicators. To consider either a support or resistance levels to have been breached, the market should go 12 pips and beyond to go to the next support / resistance level/s.
  6. The licence keys will expire today, but you do not need to worry. Will post the new licence keys before EOD.

Happy trading

Dear Psylence, Using same EA (AnEx), my students follow different strategies and ultimately they do get 75% + success ratio.
Consider these strategies that my students follow.

1. Follow the cross over and the high or the low of the Trigger candle to be broken by 3 pips and beyond for each trade. On 30M TF, they book the profit at around 15 - 18 pips, on 1H TF, they look for 25 - 40 pips profit. Few of them also keep closing partial lot and run the remaining lot to maximize the profit. For example, if you have opened a .25 lot size and you close .2 lot at a particular profit, there is now way you can loose, even if the market reverses as the profit out of .2 will always be higher than the loss of .05.
  2. Trade cross over to cross over, never worrying about the high or the low of the Trigger candle to be broken.
  3. Trade Arrow mark to arrow mark.
  4. Trade exclusively using the EMA - Keep going LONG till the time candles are above the EMA and keep going SHORT till the time candles are below the EMA.
  5. Trade candle to candle. If the MA4 either touches the candle or the difference if 5 pips and less, go LONG if the market is going up and go SHORT if the market is going down.
    Each of these different strategists are winners in their own way and they do make consistent profit, which is what matters.

Happy trading