Let's Say thanks to ICT for his Dedication to educating us!

So if you are not me, then don’t answer for me please. I’ve never found you to be a particularly pleasant character, so allow me to answer for myself!

In answer to TommyL - I haven’t found anyone who can make 10% per month with acceptable risk yet but I am always on the lookout.

please delete this post

same here, thank you, best wishes for holiday season

This is my first post on this forum so I’ll make it count.

InnerCircleTrader thank you for posting your videos, they really made a huge difference in my learning curve. Your “show and tell” videos are priceless to me and can top any book ever written simply because there is a big gap between static charts with theory in books and applying the knowledge in practice.

We all know the learning curve is super steep at the start and without your materials I don’t know how I would be able to learn so much important material in such a short time if ever. Money management with scaling the risk up and down is on the top of my list of your best materials. Next to it are Judas concepts, an epic insight. :35:

As a fellow Computer Science student :22:I’ll give you a heads up from our field “what if” you would continue your career and got a job in IT. We’re not poor in our field by any margin, but now, with 10 years experience, I couldn’t agree more with your career choice, as you are not missing out one bit. Who wants a constant pay, if you could see your pay double every x months as your knowledge grows? At the start it is cool, but in the long run you just know you’re getting played out of your real worth as you get better and better but your wage does not reflect your brilliance by far. And the longer you go, more obvious it gets.

We all know the best things in life are free and it is for a reason not immediately obvious. If someone is really good by heart and a great trader, how could he be charging 0.01% of his latest profitable trade to people who are way less fortunate but would still like to listen to the enlightened mentors? He would make up for it in the next second and charging 0$ for material is the most sincere way of showing the real magnitude of his wisdom.

This gesture alone puts you at the top in my eyes, because I personally know the pleasure to teach as I helped for free a lot of peers to reach new heights. It is a Karma thing and I am sure you know now from experience that good things bring only more good things.

Keep up the good work. Cheers from Europe :57:

Bring’r to the top

This was all the way back at post #42… Geeze, this guy was spot on with his prediction. Huh… seems like he knew what he was talking. The live link he was referring to of course was the myfxbook link ICT posted in his 5k to 1 million challenge thread, and guess what… the link is no longer available and ICT is no more LOL… Oh Banker you genius.

wow that’s old news, what rock have you been hiding under?

still valiantly killin bears with a buttah knife

A little vain don’t you think?

First time back on the site in a bit… Just saw what happened with ICT and this post was the first thing that came to mind. Banker called it two weeks before ICT even posted his myfxbook… LOL anyway I bet hes smiling right now.

Haha … nice sign off