Current: $15,152.26

+17.68% for the day.

24 Feb 2023.

Starting: $12,876.25
Current: $16,007.45.

+24.32% for the day. Waiting for NY.

Hitting $16,000 is great. 700% gains.

In 7 minutes, core PCE. No pressure.

Will enter if there is a set-up, otherwise, no big deal. We have already made 700% gains or $14,000 since Day 1. Since Day 1, we have managed to hit at least 10% every trading day.

Good morning.

I am a C/metatarded coder, just fyi.

32 years C experience.

18 years mql4 experience.

I enjoy complicated projects.

Managed to grab some more profits.

24 Feb 2023
Starting: $12,876.25
End: $17,578.45.

+36.52%

Have some positions, probably will TP on Monday, so that’s for Monday. Monday’s target will be $1,758.

Have a good weekend to all.

1 Like

Oh wow there’s another guy from Singapore trading a couple thousand Singapore dollars up to a few million Singapore dollars and they’re always challenging each other to meet up.

Isn’t that wonderful so many people trying to multiply the Singapore dollars.

Hey do you know that guy kookie? He seems to know Alex tong.

https://forums.babypips.com/t/i-will-trade-sgd-3-000-to-a-million

Sadly there wont be a meet up since Mr Thong has chickened out.

So are you not the premier wealth advisor from that other thread?

Hello @LinoKoch ! First of all, congratulations for your amazing results. I have a few questions about your approach to trading.

1. Where do you situate yourself on the “completely mechanical” to “completely discretionary” gradient ?

2. Do you trade based on technicals, fundamentals or both ?

3. What is your approach to risk ? Do you risk a fixed percentage per trade ? If yes, what percentage ? Otherwise, what would be your absolute maximum loss (in %) on a single position (or setup if you use multiple entries) before you cut if nothing is going according to plan ?

4. Do you consider yourself a scalper, day trader or other ?

Good luck on your adventure !

No I am not, although I can see why he stopped posting in this forums.

1. I believe the set-up is based on “mechanical” but it all boils down to discretionary. Trading is an art. If mechanical trading works, then everyone can just follow a machine, a bot. But does that work?

2. Technicals, with an eye on fundamentals as they can definitely change the entire roadmap. For instance, if techs show a 70% probability of USD weakening but the Fed comes out and say they will be raising terminal rates, then obviously everything changes.

3. I don’t believe in that. If you don’t mind, please scroll a little up and see my post about probability of loss vs RR. After that, to me, if you truly want growth, you got to be daring. KFC, MacDonald’s and Wendy’s became huge when they dared to open their second chain outlet. Similarly, if you are always looking at risking just that 1% or 5%, then you will never grow. Also, there is no maximum loss. If the conditions have not changed, there is no point in a SL. I have seen many traders SL a trade, only to enter the same trade again.

4. I do not consider as any. It is wiser to see what the market offers. MJ is a great basketball player. But he knows he isn’t going to get 30, 40 or 50 points every game. He goes out and gets what he can. If it isn’t going well for him, he has to seek other options. Look at the journal, I think last Thursday, I wasn’t able to get my target 10%, until the last 26 minutes of the day. I was actually holding NZD/USD shorts and attempting for a TP at 0.62 the whole day and it wasn’t getting there. The lowest we got that day was around 0.6210 (based off memory, could be a few pips lower). I switched into Silver shorts and got my 10%. Early into the next day, I exited my NZD/USD shorts at around 0.6213 (based off memory). It was both right and wrong. Right in the sense it did shot up to 0.624X. Wrong in the sense it would eventually crumble below 0.6190. The entire point being, stay nimble, take what the market offers you. You can’t fight the market, at least I can’t.

Thanks for checking in!

1 Like

I’m sure that you can at least understand why it would look suspect that Alex tong only replies to this thread and no others and then before that he only replied to the other Singapore dollar to a million thread.

I smell fish.

No need to bother about losers.

No need to bother about losers.

If you will regularly make your account available for review by publishing your investor password, then everyone can see that your trades were what you say they are.

Your trading so far is really remarkable, but I strongly suspect that you’re trading is such high risk that you will blow up soon and that explains the previous thread.

Intelligent people do not respond to requests for due diligence by responding with insults.

Children win arguments by using insults.

1. I already stated clearly I am not that guy.
  2. I offered that guy everything for him to check, he refused and continued to insinuate that I am a fraud. You don’t talk human language to pigs. I can be a gentleman but if you want to be unreasonable, I will not treat you as a human.

All I was saying is do you want to make your investor password available on a regular basis.

Did you still want to meet up?

1. I already stated clearly I am not that guy.

I was just looking at that other thread that had that other guy from Singapore in it and I do realize you said that’s not you, that you are not that guy from the other Singapore trade a couple thousand Singapore dollars to a few million I realize that.

Do you know what’s really weird? Out of all the forex brokers that a person from Singapore could choose to use which includes a couple dozen forex brokers, both you and the premier wealth advisor both use pepperstone.

And the other common element in both of these threads is that there’s a lot of conversation about scheduling a Meetup between the OP and alextong? I wonder what that could be about?

Like seriously what are the odds?

Maybe because Pepperstone is a leading offshore broker that is domiciled in a country near Singapore, making it popular for Singaporeans? How would I know? If we are both using some obscure broker, then maybe you have a case, but now you’re asking a question that is akin to: why did these two fellas both had MacDonald’s?

I’m surprised and shocked that Babypips is such a hateful forum.

We have a new trading week beginning in about 14.5 hours.

So what I want to suggest to you to resolve all of your issues right now is that you could let me privately watch your account using your investor password even while you’re trading and I would give you my word that I will not speak about your trades but I will say publicly that your trades are what you say they are or they are not what you say they are.

I am a very trustworthy person and when I tell you that I will keep your trades in confidence that is exactly what I will do.

I have already provided you with my investor password twice for your verification. I will not hand out my investor password to anyone as long as there are still running trades. This will not change.