LinoKoch trades his way to riches

Exactly, and that is why it is important.

People often talk about Risk-Reward. But there is no point in having a 1:5 RR but only a 5% win rate. I know I am exaggerating, but I’m just trying to illustrate a point. Instead of asking about RR, let’s talk about the probability of exiting without a loss. Because when you do make a loss, the effort you have to put into to get back on track, as seen from above, is even more.

1 Like

@AlexTong

RIP Chester.

Ok, i think i understand. Your point is, that it is better to aim for trades which have the lowest probability to turn into a loss, instead to aim for high winning trades.

You obviously defined a setup for those trades and are confident to risk very much because of the probability of you loosing is so small. Did i get this right?

But do you protect yourself in any way against the - very small - chance that at one time a trade is turning against you? Maybe with a very wide stoploss? Because the reason a lot of retail traders use stop losses is because only one trade can wipe out your account.

Edit: The reason why i am asking is pure interest. I just cant imagnine me trading without a stop loss like @THE_GOATE is and maybe you are. If i would, i would probably die because of a heart attack within the next five years or so.

haha, which part did i say you are a scammer. It is easy to keep an account clean for a short period, that why i suggested a latter date. Also, people who are trained as trader, will not risk a portfolio in the way you do. Haha, anyway, it will still be better to wait till a later part to verify what you say.
Usually, even for a pro trader, they will have win loss part, it is how they cut their loss to achieve decent result. haha, i will still sugggest that i will keep a reserve view on what you say and post.

If you are so sure that you are right, why need to post such video. Stay chill and calm.
You lose temper at the slightest thingy. Yet your trade that you posted sound so accurate? haha, to be honest, i prefer to hold a neutral view and wait for a later date. Your action does not sound like what a pro trader will do, less your way of handle loss. You may have winning streak, but what will happen will that streak is over?
a. Trader do not all in in just one trade
b. Trader more or less is risk manager, they manage risk.
c. Trader tend to be more low profile.

Let time tell. I hope you can live up to your words after a year from now. haha

Ok, i think i understand. Your point is, that it is better to aim for trades which have the lowest probability to turn into a loss, instead to aim for high winning trades.

High winning trades are what will make the account grow the fastest, but my key consideration is always the lowest probability of a loss. From there, I source for high winning trades. It should be this way, not the other way around-interestingly, that is the RR concept.

You obviously defined a setup for those trades and are confident to risk very much because of the probability of you loosing is so small. Did i get this right?

Yes, you got this right. It makes more sense to risk $1000 on betting that Michael Jordan can hit a shot than bet $100 on a toddler being able to score a basket on a normal 10 feet rim.

But do you protect yourself in any way against the - very small - chance that at one time a trade is turning against you? Maybe with a very wide stoploss? Because the reason a lot of retail traders use stop losses is because only one trade can wipe out your account.

This brings to another concept, I will share more when time permits.

Thank you.

So how about I call you names and degrade your integrity? Would you like that? You treat people with no respect.

Even an accused stands trial, innocent until proven guilty. When I gave evidence, all you did is to keep coming up with new excuses. Your first accusation was that it was a demo account, to which I challenged you to meet and I will show you. Instead of accepting it or postponing judgment, you continued to call me a scammer and refused to meet, citing whether the account would last. That is irrelevant to your accusation of this being a demo account. Now you shifted the goal post to 1 year. I guess you are chickening out of meeting.

Also, continue building strawman arguments. You keep insisting a trader won’t trade like this. That is by conventional means, bounded likely by corporate actions. I clearly stated in the first post I am not looking to approach this normally.

haha, when did i call you names? you are jumping to conclusion. Will a protrader jump into conclusion like what you did?

Also, any one can post anything. If you are so sure you are right, then why not wait for time to come to show? Ability to trade without loss in one month does not mean anything. Going concern is the key in trading. No one want a single mistake to kill u in trading.

So why worry when people suggest to view it in March ?

Also, i never chicken out, i got nothing to lose for seeing your account, so why should i chicken out? Haha. the more u write, show you are someone easily lose temper, the more i really start to doubt you. hahaha…

anyway, as i say, let time tell ba. If you are a dragon, no matter which mud u are in, you will be dragon. however if you are snake, no matter how good you try to beautify it, you will still stay in the mud.

So let time tell ba.

Cant be bothered about you. It is very obvious all you are doing here is trying to build strawman arguments, insinuate instead of having the balls to say it upfront and keep shifting goalpost as we say in Singapore.

You do you.

i never shift goalpost. My stand is same as before, let meet up during march. No point trying trying to add unwanted comments.

Time will tell.

A good pro trader never try to prove anything to anyone, cause we all know, $ is the ultimate thingy that we want to achieve. I rather be call a rat and have millions in my bank and hugging model to bed then to be an oscar winner who live in life of lie.

So, time will tell…

Maybe your name is worthless, but mine isn’t.

hahahahahahaha… time will tell… hahahahahaha.

You are the first self proclaim trader who tell me that. NIce one. hahaha

why not, let time tell.

if you scroll up, i think i have been quite fairly neutral and suggest the meetup, but you seem to get agitated and want to meet this week.

Why not, stay clam and let time tell rather then keep doing all this small small thingy. If you are really that pro as claim, why not maintain composure? And i dun think any calling of name such as strawman, shifting goal post etc is helpful in anyway. So why not, stay calm and prove yourself when time arises?

remember, you want to make a legacy and you are a pro trader, is this what you have now? 格局。

I gave you a reasonable choice-meet or stop insinuating this is a demo account/I am lying. What was your choice? You can try to skirt around and keep saying you didn’t call me a scammer but it is clear in the thread what your posts are suggesting.

Strawman is not name-calling, lol, your command of English is horrible for a Singaporean.

by the way,

Just curious:-

1. silverf466 and LinoKoch was created only in 2023.
  2. the way silverf466 defend you and tag team to target “GOAT”
  3. He is from USA, but the way he posted does not seem to be from USA wo

Hmm, just curious, if this is oscar award drama, then i will really really respect the script writer.

I am not pointing to anyone but what i observe from the posting. Do apologized if anyone got offended by my upfront direct comments and observartion.

So now you are suggesting we are collaborating on a scam?

Come, let’s put money where our mouths are. We meet today. If all these ain’t real, I pay u $100,000. If real, you pay me $1,000. Dare?

haha, as i say, let meet in march ba.

Why u get agitated so easily?

why do i want to bet with u on that?

Are u not pro trader? hahahaha…

Who is the one who keep coming in to stir sh1t but don’t dare to back up his claims?

Very clear for all to see. Alex, grow up. How old are you?

haha, did i make any claim? what support do u want me to back? hahahahahahahaha

i am 40s. which part show that i am not grown up?
if u are pro, why scare to wait till March? You scare you blow up your account before that?