LinoKoch trades his way to riches

I’m sure that you can at least understand why it would look suspect that Alex tong only replies to this thread and no others and then before that he only replied to the other Singapore dollar to a million thread.

I smell fish.

No need to bother about losers.

No need to bother about losers.

If you will regularly make your account available for review by publishing your investor password, then everyone can see that your trades were what you say they are.

Your trading so far is really remarkable, but I strongly suspect that you’re trading is such high risk that you will blow up soon and that explains the previous thread.

Intelligent people do not respond to requests for due diligence by responding with insults.

Children win arguments by using insults.

1. I already stated clearly I am not that guy.
  2. I offered that guy everything for him to check, he refused and continued to insinuate that I am a fraud. You don’t talk human language to pigs. I can be a gentleman but if you want to be unreasonable, I will not treat you as a human.

All I was saying is do you want to make your investor password available on a regular basis.

Did you still want to meet up?

1. I already stated clearly I am not that guy.

I was just looking at that other thread that had that other guy from Singapore in it and I do realize you said that’s not you, that you are not that guy from the other Singapore trade a couple thousand Singapore dollars to a few million I realize that.

https://forums.babypips.com/t/i-will-trade-sgd-3-000-to-a-million

Do you know what’s really weird? Out of all the forex brokers that a person from Singapore could choose to use which includes a couple dozen forex brokers, both you and the premier wealth advisor both use pepperstone.

And the other common element in both of these threads is that there’s a lot of conversation about scheduling a Meetup between the OP and alextong? I wonder what that could be about?

Like seriously what are the odds?

Maybe because Pepperstone is a leading offshore broker that is domiciled in a country near Singapore, making it popular for Singaporeans? How would I know? If we are both using some obscure broker, then maybe you have a case, but now you’re asking a question that is akin to: why did these two fellas both had MacDonald’s?

I’m surprised and shocked that Babypips is such a hateful forum.

We have a new trading week beginning in about 14.5 hours.

So what I want to suggest to you to resolve all of your issues right now is that you could let me privately watch your account using your investor password even while you’re trading and I would give you my word that I will not speak about your trades but I will say publicly that your trades are what you say they are or they are not what you say they are.

I am a very trustworthy person and when I tell you that I will keep your trades in confidence that is exactly what I will do.

I have already provided you with my investor password twice for your verification. I will not hand out my investor password to anyone as long as there are still running trades. This will not change.

Good luck with your trades.

So you do not believe in risk and stop loss. hm very interesting approach. did you learn this at the world’s largest bank where you work as an analyst in fund/asset management ?
Or did you learn it from your Singaporean buddy Nick Leeson who lost 1 Billion $ because he did not believe in stop loss either?

Strawman argument again. Did I say I learnt it from a bank?

Keep hating. By your own accord (past posts), you already conceded you are not profitable, so who cares about your opinion.

You are a liar and a scammer. Im one of the few people who are profitable here

Some traders trade, while others go around and try to debate others about trading.

I am direct with Mr linokoch, but my interactions with him are intended to conduct due diligence and it is never my intent to curse him.

Whenever someone like real day trader comes in and starts using insults it is an immediate sign to me that he is not a trader but instead he is a debater… he is a bully in the forum and he thinks that if he wins by being the biggest bully than he wins as a trader.

Noticed that there is not one single post in real traders history or activity that shows him actually trading but he’s going to come in here and claim to be the only profitable person in the forum.

It is because of bullying that is allowed to take place in these forums they guarantees that these forums are a worthless place to actually be a trader but instead it is a hotspot for bullies and debaters and scammers.

1 Like

Thanks for the joke.

1 Like

I made a very simple observation, that trading without stop loss leads to horrendous Billion Dollar Losses as in the case of Nick Leeson, Sam Bankman Freed and many others down the line.

You can not have a viable business if one wrong trade can blow it all up.

A alleged bank analyst surely knows that and would be much more prudent than to argue for the opposite.

That is unless he is not a bank analyst at all, and pretends to be making profits by this method in order to lure in gullible newbies.

the joke is you and your friend silverf466 who try to scambait ignorant newcomers. If you think that people will not speak up when they see obvious fraud then you are very much mistaken.

I have plainly stated multiple times that I am a c language programmer with many years of experience and that I test with live money and that I happen to be in the hole by over 30 grand negative.

Is that how I’m trying to scam bait newcomers, because I think that usually a scammer will try to convince people how profitable they are, don’t you think?

Mr linokoch has stated that he is an analyst for a major Bank and he has also stated clearly that he had opportunity to obtain a higher level education in finance.

I’m going to guess that he was an upperclassman with a very high GPA.

By the way, calling someone a liar and a scammer is not an observation but instead it is an accusation and it is a very childish way to conduct due diligence.

There is absolutely zero evidence that real day trader is profitable.

Just because a SL is not keyed, it doesn’t mean there is no SL. Actually, people with brains would had been able to inferred my SL plans in my reply to Matt. Post 195.

Cheers.

1 Like

BTW, Mr linokoch… you didn’t tell me what level your experiences as a programmer. I could only assume that with your high-level education that you did take some computer science at least… most likely you got exposed to python, yuck.

Just FYI I have been programming meta traders since the day it was released to the general public back around 2005. The metatrader programming language is pretty much straight C language with trading functions…

I have been programming C language since 1991, so I already had 13 or 14 years of C language experience when I began programming meta trader.

If for some reason you are not fluent in writing metatrader code, I could sure help you to get started I could show you how to write a basic program in metatrader and most likely with your education level it should be no big deal for you to deal with it.

I can show you how to do the basic things that you need to do as a trader… you need to be able to loop through your trades that are open and calculate your total lots you need to learn how to calculate your current margin used and your current profit, etc.

Metatrader really has a very nice programming language built right into it. I have written dlls for it, and I have interfaced with the raw Windows API.

Not that I really want to do any of that but if you are trying to do something and you’re stuck on something I can sure help you get through the beginning stages.

My first computer was an Atari 800, 40 years ago, and my first programming language was Atari basic.

I am old school, and I ain’t scared to write some assembler if I need to.