LinoKoch trades his way to riches

I have said clearly that it was my intent to conduct due diligence of this thread and I’ve done that so far at the beginning of this thread you identified yourself as an analyst for a major Bank but you don’t work for a major Bank you work for a financial services company in Singapore that has 600 employees Citibank and Bank of America for example have approximately 200,000 employees they would qualify as a major Bank a small financial services company with 600 employees doesn’t necessarily impress me as a major Bank.

I do see that your title in the high net worth department is that of vice President.

You also stated that you desire to operate some kind of investment fund but I want to suggest that making misrepresentations is pretty much a capital offense for a investment fund to make.

Your trades are remarkable and from what I’ve seen so far they are entirely legit they are what you say they are but I’ve only had a few moments to analyze that account and I want everyone to keep in mind that some people can trade very high profit very short term but then they blow up we all know how those numbers play out.

Also I want to suggest that if someone is able to earn 600% in one week and that’s for real they not trying to make a legacy on baby pips oh no if I had 12,000 Singapore dollars and I just did 600% I would be opening an office and I would have cold callers raising capital for me but not this guy he wants to impress these people at baby pips. If he was confident that he could continue at this rate he would have telemarketers on a base salary calling people and saying hello Mr Jones can I put you in for $50,000 on the Australian dollar and in about a month he’d be trading 10 million dollars banking one or 2% a month for himself but instead he wants to form a legacy at baby pips I promise you I smell fish

Replying your part about where I work first-you probably did a search on me via LinkedIn. Cool. But I have not updated and have since left my last designation, which you would be aware, is a strategic planning position. You can decide how much that position would entails.

Correct I saw you on LinkedIn… I do stand by my words that a financial services company that has 600 employees doesn’t really rhyme with major Bank. It does look like a very nice company to work at though and my personal opinion is smaller organization can sometimes be a little better to work at.

I was kind of disappointed when I read that you only have a bachelor’s in finance I mean the way you talked about your education and how you took advantage of your educational opportunities heck I thought for sure you were a PhD.

Myself I went all the way up to and including the 8th grade, so don’t try me I’m packing a lot of book knowledge. Did you know that I can cipher and I know most of my numbers and some of my alphabet?

You do you as well.

I told you I have since left. Not sure what part of it do you not understand.

I never flaunted my education.

You wanna join the group of bitter haters, be my guest.

I’m going to lay down one ground rule and that is that when I’m conducting due diligence would you mind refraining from throwing childish insults and basically running around in circles and arguing? Things will go much smoother if you will just cooperate.

During the due diligence process, it is much better to just answer the questions completely and honestly.

You are formally being detained. You are not under arrest. You have the right to retain the services of an attorney. You have the right to wear handcuffs. Anything you say will be used against you.

Your move.

1. I don’t owe you anything. I don’t answer to you, I don’t report to you.
  2. I already told you it isn’t updated. Do you want to come on Zoom right now and I will show you which bank I work for? And when I do, tell me, how will you compensate accordingly?
  3. Like Mr Thong, you’re building strawman arguments. I never once flaunted my education level.

Okay I see how it’s going to be.

Just FYI it is technically a rather large security risk to give out your investor password in the general public in case you didn’t know.

That’s how I saw your full name it’s on your account. Just FYI to know a person’s name is such a huge security risk because it is with a person’s name that the identity theft process begins. You should be more careful with such things.

But don’t worry I won’t release any of that I always respect other people’s privacy.

I trusted you, gave it to you to verify my trading and nothing else. You made a video out of it, without even giving me a heads up and I let it slide in good grace. Now you’re coming at me with groundless accusations. Don’t know what you want, but I don’t care, since I can very well back up my claims.

But why do you care? It’s a trading journal. Why feel the need to back anything up if you’re not selling anything. Who cares what others think? And why keep tracking performance here and share nothing else?

Even if @silverf466 was doing his whatever, who cares. What does that matter in a journal and to your trading?

It’s a journal, of course I track my performance. What were you expecting? I ddin’t say I’m opening a class here, did I?

You shared your account password. For what?

Because people were saying it’s all on a demo account and that my journal is a lie. So I proved them wrong.

Because I asked him for it, that’s why. That is what investor passwords are for they are a read-only password.

Back to my original question, who the hell cares when noobs are questioning your bank level trading performance. Unless…

Same reply as the one I gave to Mr Thong. I don’t like being hurling unbased accusations at me. I value my reputation.

Yea man, I get that. So silverf466 now vouches for me. So what. Nothing against you of course.

1 Like

You know what, you guys win. I can’t be bothered to argue with you anymore. Bye.

Well I must say this is a bit unexpected.

You still want to meet up?

You’re in US, not Singapore. And Mr Thong has lost his balls.