LinoKoch trades his way to riches

I have been to Los Angeles, Miami and Indiana. Do you reside there?

Hi and welcome!

This is all very interesting, but what are you teaching us here?

This is a site where beginners and experienced traders come to learn, so I’m more interested in what you can teach us than I am about watching your account grow.

Good luck in your journey.

Hi from NZ LinoKoch.

You sound like you’re an experienced trader and doing quite well!
I to would love some insights / teaching on your strategy etc…

Spent a week in Singapore once and loved it! Very friendly people!

Thanks, but realistically, what do you hope to learn? I made this only to track my progress.

Thanks for your kind words. I have been to Australia, but never to New Zealand yet. Hopefully soon!

Which city is most interesting in New Zealand?

I’m a little bit confused about the lot size that you have used on your position. With balance $2,000, how can you place an order for XAUUSD with lot size 1.00?
And can you share about the strategy that you’re using now? As you mentioned above, you’re ‘an experienced trader, currently working at one of the world’s largest bank as an analyst in fund/asset management’, do you have any helpful experience to share with another traders here, especially newbies?

Thank you

1 Like

500:1 leverage makes it possible. Cheers.

1 Like

It is 11:23 pm here in Singapore right now. As tomorrow is Saturday, I sort of get a “longer Friday”, if you get what I mean.

Will be doing my update later.

Current state:

Got my 10% for the day. Currently floating some trades, if they TP before we close for the week, great, otherwise if they TP next week, I’m OK since they are swap-bearing.

Why track your progress publicly?

My previous post got flagged for posting a reference to a workout site…lol.

Long story short, I thought an online journal would confer more accountability.

1 Like

That seems unfair.

I don’t get it. Wouldn’t that just flag the post, and not the entire thread?

I looked in your profile, and I only see this thread and no other.

No idea, could be a bot catching any external links, even though it was to a bodybuilding site lol. Life is too short to be bothered by such stuff.

Alright, so the new week is upon us.

I will take it as my current equity is $5,308.19 and thus, to meet the 10% target, I have to capture $531 of profits.

I am confident that by that my positions will TP before London session and that would be 48 pips. That should bring me very near to my $531 goal, if not exceed it.

Not all trades hit TP, still have one running. Managed to capture $374 so far, so lets see what happens.

Not trying to be a hater or so, but the way you post, you sound like someone who posted that he will make 300 into 1m, and when asking him to show or prove more, he MIA, he even challenge to show me his account and when i accepted and make the appointment, he MIA. Anyway, anyway from your first screenshot, you transfer 2000 from one account, what account is that? Also, can you prove that you are using a true live account n not a practice account? If you want to build legacy, why need to emphasize that you are trader from somewhere? Are you planning to mislead ppl to think you are someone and using that trust, people will invest with you?

Abiliy to create legacy vs in the making of scam is just one thin line.

Also, as far as i know, Trader usually will not leverage in the way you do. And the way you trade does not look like a trader style.

1 Like

Did the introduction as such because this is a forum about finance so obviously a professional introduction is more apt than a personal one. Telling you that I am learning golf right now has no bearings.

The $2000 was transferred from another LIVE account. Am aware that this industry has many frauds running around. Happy to prove it is a LIVE account; how do you want to do it? Let’s do it on your terms, as long as they are reasonable.

Cheers.

sure, for the first week of march, let meet up and you can show me it is live account, then i will keep a record of your posting and match the date to ensure all figure tally to avoid any cherry pick. By the way, where u stay?

Sure. We can do this week if you want.

Pasir Ris.

great, my condo happen to be there, i can drop by my condo before meeting u. can provide the actual date and time that you are available?