LinoKoch trades his way to riches

This week or next?

First week of March, so that you can accumulate more trades. starting account is purely luck. accumulate more trade better.

This week, next week, if it is LIVE, it is LIVE, isnt it?

better wait ba, more data to prove the account. if you truly want legacy, isn’t it better to show it when it is more?

Your doubt was if it was a LIVE account.

We can meet this week, prove that it is LIVE and you can track thereafter.

2 or 3 weeks, neither will form a legacy. Both are too short a tenures.

Let me illustrate an example:
You just start an account, if i see it now then track later, if anything happen, you can still swop out account
However, after 2 weeks, more or less can see if the account is real or not, even if you want to swop an account, it is quite not possible. that why i suggest 2-3 weeks from now.

Simple, I can provide you account number.

aiya, 1st week of march better ma. if it is Live, now or 3 weeks, why u need to worry?

haha

Dont know what he wants, but I am not worried since I have said no lies.

Sure.

Not afraid.

20 Feb.

Starting: $5,309

20 Feb 2023.

Starting balance: $5,309
Current balance: $5,905.

Overall growth: $596
11.23%

Hopefully I can get more during US session. No pressure, 10% done.

Went through your posts, you are filled with nothing but skepticism and hate lol.

21 Feb’s target: $591/landing at $6,500.

hahaha, if you are telling the truth, why try to belittle me? just show your account by March week 1 .
A lot of scammer trying to talk big and then using scam to cheat people who know nothing, so let try to protect innocent people. if you think u are right, then let do it the right way, not trying what u are doing now.

Lol, you’re speaking like a child. You claim I’m not trading LIVE, to which I offered to show you this week that I’m on LIVE. You rejected it saying you would only be game for it next week and now you’re calling me a scammer?

You refused evidence even though I have ceded to all your terms. Please, be civil. If you are not willing to see the account this week, at least have the decency to stop calling me a scammer. If I fail to produce it next week, then fine, go ahead and call me a scammer.

What are you trading and are you only trading during the Asian Session?

I trade if:

1. there is a trade opportunity
  2. I am awake.

Cheers.

No one is belittling you, you are the one belitting other.