LiteForex – About the Company

Hello,
Yes, you can withdraw the profit gained with the help of your own funds.

LiteForex is 6 Years Old!

In early July, one of the leaders of the online-trading market celebrates his 6th anniversary, which is a perfect occasion for summing up the results and mapping out plans for future.

LiteForex project has always paid special attention to beginning traders making their first steps to success ever since it appeared. We were one of the first companies to launch “cent accounts” project thus making the Forex market available for more people.

Six years later, LiteForex group of companies is a reliable international broker offering service convenient for any trading strategy. The brand’s name has become an embodiment of good service. The site and trading terminal interface is as easy-to-use as possible; all the work-related processes are quick and efficient whereas attentive and competent personnel provide round-the-clock support. Today, more than 360 000 traders from 171 countries have appreciated the advantages of working with LiteForex.

LiteForex group of companies constantly develops new services. In January 2011, we opened the whole of advantages of Floating Spread accounts for our clients. Increased accuracy of quotes, no commission for conducting transactions and minimal spread – the accounts providing such conditions have found their admirers among LiteForex’s clients very soon.

The launch of the new generation platform «MetaTrader-5» has also become a real event. LiteForex was one the first brokers offering its clients to test this innovative trading terminal and to appreciate its advantages.

LiteForex group of companies sends greetings to its present and future clients on this great occasion that we give you the credit for. It’s your confidence and support that have helped LiteForex brand become popular worldwide. We’ll go on growing and developing with you!

congratulation’s lite forex

I’ve been tarding with LiteForex for quite some time now, but I unfortunately I have to admit that I’m a newbie yet. I decided to stop for a while and start training. I think the demo contets is a good thing for a newcomer like me to learn to trade. Am I correct?

If you think you have difficulties with live trading, than you must stop for a while and start working on your trading plan. The best thing is to work it out on demo account. You can just trade demo account, it’s not necessary to take part in demo contest. I personally don’t like contests at all.

The representative “claims” you should be able to download metatrader 4 history, but this is a lie. They tell you to use f2 and download metaquotes which is a garbage price feed. I contacted live support and I was told they have no such storage of tick data for their clients. So beware if you want to use an expert advisor and test it with strategy tester.

Just wondering. Does the price at lite server differ from the real one?

Hello,

There are 5 different servers (lite1, lite2, real, pamm and demo) with 5 data feeds. This could result in the difference in quotation. But the difference can’t be very significant and we actually don’t even have such statistics.

Are there any liteforex afiliates around here? How best to attract more refs?

After some time of being with LiteForex I can say that I like the company. Great job, guys!

Mr. Shuvalov, you launch a promo 30%+10%, right? But I’m not sure I completely understand what the use of these bonuses is? How could they help me?

Hello,
It gives you some extra money in addition to yours, which increases the margin so that you take more trades.

I’ve faced some problems with my MT4 last saturday. I couldn’t place any order. Is it a usual thing for holidays?

The markets are closed on weekends, nobody trades.

Hey LiteForex, why don’t you make a website about forex and economy analytics. Lots of traders want to talk about day trading, news releases, technical indicators and all the stuff. It’s a good idea, isnt it?

Or maybe we could talk about Day Trading, News Releases, http://Technical Indicators, and all the stuff on an existing forum?

Hmmm, maybe on the BabyPips Forum? :smiley:

O.

The registration process seems to be a little complicated. But I like the trader’s cabinet. It’s simple and it works.

I can see Liteforex offers new account type - STP (at least for me it’s “new”, perhaps it’s an old one, but I’ve just noticed it). Is it STP or STP/ECN ?

Hello,
It’s STP, not ECN

Hello, what is the price for one pip on each currency? Can I calculate it?
Thanks