LiteForex – About the Company

Hello! In order to calculate the price for one pip, you can use the [B]Trader’s Calculator[/B] on our Website.

Hi! May I ask you to explain the point 7 on the regulations of investment accounts service?

I want to understand what happens with my money if I invest on some trader in the case that the company or the Manager closes the account.
Thanks

Hello!
In this case, if a manager closes his/her account, the account will be detached with all the equity or profit, and the investor will be able to transfer the funds into the PIM account, and then withdraw money from it, or could make a new investment. In other words, there happens a rollover.

Hi all. What you think about new bonuses(30+10)??

It’s nice!

I would like also to have the coupons available also for Investment accounts :slight_smile:

Hello all, How many time you work with liteforex? 3 days ago i checked a lot of sites with ratings and i upset… I don’t understand as far as possible trust that’s ratings, because i read a lot of positive responses from real traders and good answers from representatives. And now - tell me please, all place in rating buy brokers or it is real ratings from traders?

I’m working with liteforex since about 6 months. I don’t have any problem with deposits or withdrawals. Withdrawals to money bookers are on my account at the next day.

I don’t have too much money, but for the small amount I have, they are working pretty good.

The spreads are average if you use floating spread account. The execution time is average, sometimes it takes a little more. Don’t recommend the lite and floating spread accounts for scalping, the execution is not fast enough.

The floating spread accounts are mini accounts, so the full lot is only 10,000, and you can trade with cent per pip, that is wonderful for testing and learning without risking a lot of money.

Vps service for liteforex’s clients

LiteForex group of companies offers its clients comfortable Virtual Private Servers (VPS) that are devised specially for satisfying traders’ needs.
The main advantages of the VPS server are:

• the maximum decrease in the access time that is possible only under local network conditions and contributes to high-speed trading;

• uninterrupted 24-hour mode of operation, thanks to which Forex trading will not depend on the Internet connection or power supply;

• high degree of security.

The clients of LiteForex group of companies can order the VPS service anytime in the Client’s Cabinet.

The VPS service from LiteForex is a simple way to automatize your Forex trading.

Hello representatives! What happened with your analytics?

Hello, [B]banga[/B]!

Now we are working on updating and improving analytics. If you have any ideas, suggestions or questions, please write them.

Cool. I’m just testing it. I would be nice if you add something like usd/btc or btc/usd and btc/eur to trade.

Hello, [B]medisoft[/B]!

Thanks for the idea. I will pass it consideration. We are always happy to consider ideas that offer our dear clients.

why liteforex (LF) never tends to be regulated under any regulatory body ? It directly rises insecure feeling among the fx traders.

From other FX forum, i found got numbers of traders claimed their account being blocked by LF for no any solid reason. Most of them complain that LF accused them for being fraud on its bonus program,so called cheating LF bonus. But LF cant provide them with any evidence, yet still ignoring them afterward. Is this what we learn for “bucket shop” that stealing trader’s hard-earned profit ?

Some others traders complaining their withdrawal process had been hold for more than one month, and yet not processing. Some said deposit also take very long time until your account been margin called.

However, there is also some of the positive feedback that they don’t have any problem so far. Actually, I am quite interested with the partner program but i am worry maybe one day i would be the “lucky” one to be picked up for any violation in any unknown rules. Too sad i am not a lawyer who can playing around with the words.

Anyone can give some suggestion/experience or assurance on this company ? Please forgive me that i am a newbie in forex.

I have exprience (good type of it) with lf.

Deposits applied in seconds using money bookers or okpay, an hour using the new method for México (tbl).

Withdrawals of 3 hours with mb and 3 days with lf debit card.

No issue with the partner program, neighter with the bonus nor multirebate. Just follow the rules.

Hello.
Do you have any bonus promotions at this moment?

Hello [B]RomanoviC[/B].
Yes we do have , the promotion called “Next Level.” You can get up to 55% on your deposit.
All information you can read on our web-site.

Is this deposit bonus only for trading? Or can we withdraw it after we make some transactions?

Hello [B]stealthepips[/B].

Yes you can withdraw your bonus. For example: Welcome bonus gives you 40% bonus on your deposit , to transfer the bonus to the account balance, at least 50 transactions with the volume of no less than 30% of the bonus amount are required

Hi there.
I just registered in your multirebate programm , but i do not get my pips back. Why?

Hello.
Could you please provide us your trading account number?