LiteForex – About the Company

I don’t think its the best time to buy Canadian dollar over the USD…

You are powerful, account funds into a seven-fold, high return on investment, to learn from you

I have trade with many brokers ,among them I think liteforex is the best because of their excellent client services. I never faced any problem with this broker. They are good.

how long will deal with withdrawal by lite forex?

withdrawals with liteforex cards is the best…

good,but i like moneybookers to withdrawal and deposit,its fast

Is crude going to make further upward movement?

crude prices must be goin up this week…

lite forex has declared cotest results held at different countries congrats to all…nice prizes

liteforex has released a notification regarding updation of MT4…

yes. i ordered it. i will have it early. i will easy withdraw money !

I’ve ask to the lite customers, if you want to ask the lite card you can order it just $15…
It’s very cheap guys…

yeah.i order it. next week i will have card payment. i hope i can get profit from market.

liteforex is reimbursing commission form QIWI payment system…

payment system payoneer card has been deactivated by liteforex …check it out.

[B][I]New Year’s contest “Supermarathon LiteForex” [/I][/B]

[B][I]Dear clients, [/I][/B]

[I]The most wonderful time of the year is coming soon. Unfortunately, this time is connected not only with pleasant cares, but also with big expenses. That’s why we decided to make a present for our dear clients and we organized New Year’s contest “[B]Supermarathon LiteForex[/B]” with the prize fund of [B]$30 000[/B].
Soon you’ll be able to participate in the contest and double your profits. To do so, you’ll need to register, open a contest account and start trading. The more you earn, the higher your winning chances are! At the end of December we’ll find out who are the most successful traders. They will share the prize fund! [/I]

[I]Regards,
[B]The LiteForex Company[/B][/I]

[I][B]Dear clients[/B],

Christmas and New Year are coming soon, and therefore we would like to inform you about the working schedule of the LiteForex Company.

On the threshold of Christmas, on 24th December, all company’s departments will work in standard mode, although the CFD instruments will be available for trade from 17:30 till 21:00 according to the platform time. Depending on the market liquidity, gold and silver trading will be suspended on 24th December, from 21:00 till 23:59.

On 25th December, at Christmas, the market will be closed from 00:00:01, trading will be also suspended. LiteForex’s staff will have a day off as well. The work will be resumed on 26th December, at 00:00:01 in usual mode.

On the threshold of New Year, on 31st December, all departments of the company will assist you till 14:00, and trading will be available till 18:00 according to the platform time. The first day of the new 2014 year both LiteForex’s staff and clients will be able to take a rest and enjoy the company of friends and family – trading will be stopped on 1st January, from 00:00. On 2nd January, Forex trading will be resumed starting from 00:00:01. The LiteForex Company wishes you to have a good rest and gather all strength for new achievements in the Forex market!

[B]With best wishes,
LiteForex’s staff[/B]. [/I]

liteforex is working again. trading and eanring money in today guys. i like it

Dear clients,

The LiteForex Company is happy to introduce you to our innovation. It will completely change the process of analyzing currency charts and make it as easy as a mouse click.

If you are not sure of your calculations or just tired, or you don’t have any time, it’s not a problem anymore. Thanks to the direction of trend, the figures of technical analysis and the key levels are calculated automatically.

This plug-in can be found in your personal profile. You just need to log in and download it on to your device in order to activate it. The program thereafter will become available as the indicator in your MT4 or MT5. You just need to drag it onto the chart and then you can watch the program doing a boring job instead of you.

And what is the main thing, LiteForex provides this service at no cost to its clients.

Sincerely yours,
LiteForex.

The deposit amount may be somewhat decisive when speaking about trading potential in the Forex market. Every successful trader knows that. That’s why LiteForex’s clients can make double profits, as we are launching the “Seize the day” promotion and offering each of them 100% of the deposit amount starting from $300. In order to receive this bonus, you need to find a promo-code and activate it when making a deposit.

The amount of bonus funds is limited, so you should hurry up! The bonus will be granted only to the first 1300 clients who have activated the promo-code. Please read the promotion conditions to learn more.

Seize the day with LiteForex!