LiteForex – About the Company

Yes. Sure.

Hello [B]RomanoviC[/B].
Youd do not get rebate on your account , because you registered your account in bonus programm. You cant have bonus and get the pips back at the same time. You have to choose.

Dear clients, the [B]LiteForex[/B] Company provides you with a new service for automatic procession of withdrawal requests.
The new service “[B]Auto-withdrawal[/B]” will speed up the procession of withdrawal applications. This option is fully automated and no action is needed on your part. Just send a request for withdrawal from the Client’s Profile, and your funds will be immediately transferred to your wallet.

An automatic withdrawal of funds from a trading account will thus reduce a waiting period for funds withdrawal for all clients.

Please visit this [B]page[/B] of LiteForex’s official site to learn more about the terms of the “[B]Auto-withdrawal[/B]” service.

Yours,
The [B]LiteForex[/B]

[B]Dear clients,[/B]
LiteForex expands the list of its trading tools and introduces additional instruments – platinum and palladium.

[I]Platinum and palladium are attractive trading instruments owing to a stable demand for precious metals on the world’s metals. This factor increases the attractiveness of these trading instruments and opens new investment opportunities for traders.

Platinum is one of the world’s most expensive metals considered to be a stable and liquid means of saving funds during a period of economic instability; accordingly, traders can use it as a protective tool, because this metal does not fall in price as much as other assets do, in case commodity markets slump.

A wide use of palladium in various industrial sectors makes it a really popular investment tool. The pricing of palladium is strongly influenced by the dollar, oil and gold rates and changes in the world’s industry.

The advantages of platinum and palladium trading at LiteForex:[/I]

[ul]
[li]LiteForex provides the highest leverage of up to 1:250 depending on the type of your trading account.[/li][/ul]
[ul]
[li]No fees[/li][/ul]
[ul]
[li]Twenty-four-hour trading[/li][/ul]
[ul]
[li]Major currency basket[/li][/ul]
[ul]
[li]Diversification of investment risks[/li][/ul]

[I]LiteForex’s clients can now take advantage of trading the XPTUSD and the XPDUSD. Please visit the page to learn more about the trading conditions and start make profits on the stable and liquid market.[/I]

[I]Yours,
The LiteForex Company[/I]

I am trading with Liteforex since 2 years, Since 3 years i trade with many brokers among them Liteforex is the best i think.Liteforex is best because of their flexibility for trader. They give a huge opportunity of trading for beginners and professionals.

May I ask you what is the pip value for both assets in a floating spread account?

also, the number of digits to know what is a pip and what is a point or pippette…

thanks

yeah. i agree with you . i fell so. i have trade for 3 years. it’s good

Its a great achievement for liteforex.I think it has been succeed because of theirworld class client service.Go Ahead liteforex

oh yeah welcome you to liteforex club . now we will get big profit with liteforex !

[B]
Dear clients of the LiteForex Company,[/B]

[I]We inform you that the electronic payment system Liberty Reserve suspended its work this weekend. The system’s site is currently unavailable and the access to users’ wallets is closed. It’s rather difficult to predict further developments as the system’s operation was suspended for reasons beyond our control.

In spite of this, we would like to assure you that LiteForex’s clients using the Liberty Reserve system for deposits and withdrawals have no reasons to worry. LiteForex has always been approaching this kind of situation with particular caution, that’s why your funds are safe.

The question regarding Liberty Reserve’s further operation remains open, but the LiteForex Company is making every effort to ensure that the clients that used to use this payment system have the most favorably opportunity to deposit and withdraw funds.

Respectfully asking for your understanding,

It is great that you accept BITCOINs for deposit and withdrawals. Better than liberty reserve, available world wide and impossible to block like liberty reserve or other payment systems.

It would also be great that you add support for accounts that are bitcoin based, instead of USD or another currency.

[I]DearLiteForex’s clients using the payment system Liberty Reserve, the LiteForex Company is trying hard to ensure that our clients can manage their funds safely.

Due to the fact that the e-payment system Liberty Reserve has been shut down, LiteForex offers you to use such convenient and safe deposit/withdrawal methods as the e-payment system Skrill or OkPay. Accordingly, all the clients that would use Liberty Reserve will be able to withdraw funds by means of the Skrill or OkPay systems in the Client’s Profiles. The client can choose the most convenient payment method for further work with his trading account. If you have any questions, the experts of the LiteForex Company are always ready to examine every particular case individually; you only need to contact our support service.

The LiteForex Company is sure that together we will cope with any situation and you will always feel safe in spite of the volatile situation in the financial world.
[/I]

[I]Dear Clients!

LiteForex company always cares about its clients and aims to solve any issue in the shortest terms, providing our clients with qualitative service.

We are also ready to support traders who have used other brokers’ services, and remind them of LiteForex’s bonus system called Nextlevel, whose component is the program Choice. Taking into account the current situation, we have significantly simplified the bonus conditions - anyone who will contact the clients department with the appropriate application in June can take part in the promotion without any additional information about the previous broker.
Together with LiteForex you will always feel safe, despite the volatile situation in the financial world.

Yours faithfully,

LiteForex group of companies
[/I]

Hi dear liteforex

I use your services, but I think you should ask the moderator (or moderate yourself if you can) to remove newbies post on this thread promoting your services. It looks bad, and it looks just as spam, and can make people doubt about your services, because a broker that needs spammers to promote its services is probably a SCAM…

The latest messages posted by newbies are a good example of SPAM, more because the only “contribution” of that users is here in this thread promoting your services…

So, please stop doing that, and if you are not doing that, please report them to moderators to remove that messages.

Thanks

By the way, is it possible to merge history from 4 digits pairs to the 5 digits pairs?

This because 4 digits pairs you have more history than in 5 digits, for example, in EURUSD the daily data on 5 digits is only 2-3 years while in 4 digits is more than 5 years, so merging missing data could give good enough set of data to do our calculations.

Also, may I ask you to add CFDs to PAMM accounts? Also, I want to see indexes like the SP500 and others to PAMM accounts.

Thanks!

hi guys ! now liteforex is a famous broker in some country as indinesia, malaysia, Russian ! and they have many CFD, currency pairs to trade , and with paam account you can invest your fund to paam account or you can manager Paam account and show you ability ! investor can be invest your account !

to be ready to join in contest it is a bigest contest in this year . now we can get a Mecedes and some other prize which is very attractive.

let get it now !!!

[I]LiteForex’s client is ambitious and independent. He is confident about tomorrow and knows what success is. He has chosen LiteForex for our reliability, safety and high technology services.

In our turn, we have decided to offer you something that can ontains the same qualities as our company. We finally we have found it - Mercedes Benz S 400 Hybrid. Yeah, you got it right. Mercedes Benz S 400 Hybrid is yours, just take it!

So, are you ready for success and luxury? Become a part of LiteForex’s world and participate in one of the largest-scale contests over the company’s history - “[B]World Challenge[/B]”. The rules have never been that easy and the prizes - that attractive before. The main prize, as you already know, will be a Mercedes Benz S 400 Hybrid!

Every client who has a trading account at LiteForex may take part in the contest without any additional registration. All you need to do is make a one-time deposit of at least $1000 during the contest period and make 25 lots of trading operations.

The contest will last for 1 year and will therefore consist of 4 stages, each of them having special precious prizes to choose from:
[B]-Smartphone (iPhone 5 64Gb or Samsung Galaxy 4 or BlackBerry Q10) - 1st stage (10.09.2013)
-Tablet (iPad 4 64Gb Wi-Fi + Cellular or Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 N8000 64Gb or BlackBerry PlayBook 64Gb) – 2d stage (10.12.2013)
-Laptop (MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Early 2013) or ASUS G75VX or Sony VAIO SVS1512Z9R) – 3d stage (10.03.2014)
-And, of course, the main prize - a Mercedes Benz S 400 Hybrid – (the last fourth stage - 10.06.2014)[/B]
The draw of prizes will be the most transparent ever: the winners will be drawn at random and the draw will be transmitted online on LiteForex’s site.
It’s worth mentioning that one and the same client may participate in the contest as many times as he wishes – it’s enough to make another deposit of $1000 or more, and your account will be added to the list of participants one more time.

The advantage of this contest is that a client is not excluded from the list of participants even if he has already won a prize in the first 3 stages - he still can continue to contend for the main prize Mercedes Benz S 400 Hybrid. Thus, every participant has the chance to win several precious prizes from LiteForex.

Do not miss the opportunity to participate in this exceptional event – the “[B]World Challenge[/B]” contest!

Become the master of your dream and prove that you deserve the best!

The Mercedes Benz S 400 Hybrid is waiting for the winner – for you![/I]

[I]LiteForex group of companies is glad to announce the update of financial instruments which includes such currency pairs as[B] USDILS, EURILS , GBPILS, USDTHB, EURTHB, GBPTHB, USDTRY, EURTRY and GBPTRY[/B]. The introduction of these trading instruments will broaden the opportunity of choice for its clients and will help them to trade freely.

Increase the amount of successful transactions and provide your investments with higher profitability![/I]

[I]Dear clients,

From 06.06.2013 LiteForex introduces a new service - “Deposit insurance”.

“Deposit insurance” is a unique innovation developed specially for LiteForex’s clients. Each LiteForex’s client can now insure his/her deposit when paying at least $500 into the trading account.

The service is provided for 1 year from the date of the deposit. The activation of this service does not limit the client’s possibility of using his funds.

[B]Deposit insurance[/B]” allows the traders to secure their trading and avail themselves of even more opportunities when choosing a trading strategy for making higher profits.

Besides the fact of being absolutely unique, the service is provided for free, that is to say, LiteForex does not charge any extra fees for the provision of this service.

If the conditions of the promotion have been respected, the insurance payout will be deposited in the client’s trading account and can be either used for further trading or withdrawn with no restrictions.

We always try to provide our clients with the best working conditions. Thanks to the service “[B]Deposit insurance[/B]”, trading with LiteForex becomes even more convenient.

Regards,

I am going to invest through PAMM accounts in liteforex, is it good? can any one suggest me on this…

Hello.
We are working under this question right now. Soon it will be available for trading on PAMM accounts.

That is great news! Thanks!

hi all.now i earned 400$ per week with forexmarket in liteforex. before. 3years i didn’t know about forex. i trade demo in liteforex . after that i deposit fund 1000$ now my account is 7000$. i’m very happy .

thanks liteforex .