LiteForex

The point is that additional services bind the clients to the company. If you are satisfied with the analytics perhaps you will find it a bit easier to open an account there.

btw I’ve noticed that financial analysts are almost always wrong. if there was a world championship of the most inefficient jobs they would certainly take the prize. Look at what they had predicted on Monday. They wrote that everything was for the grows of eur. Thanks a lot, I bought and now I have 150 point loss.

I read your posts and realize that you can learn nothing. To win on forex you need to develop the strategy of your own. Why do you rely on somebody else opinion?

Hi, I’ve been lurking for some time and finally decided to register. I just wanted to say hello to everyone here. Nice thread, lots of good reading here. Sorry if this is in the wrong forum, I’m still a little new to this.

Hi stfitch, it’s good to see you, we are glad to have you interested in our thread

Dear all,
I am proud to announce that LiteForex has been authorized by the administration of Babypips.com to take part in Broker Aid Station as a verified broker. From now on we will be able to answer LiteForex-specific questions in company’s sub-forum. Welcome!

Where is it? Can you provide the link?

Stumbled in your thread and searched for comments and reviews regarding this forex broker. I think you should check those sites on the web for you to have a better grasp if this broker is good or if you should open an account with them… regards

Unfortunately, I am having some problems with inserting links. You can find it here: BabyPips.com Forex Forum > Everything Else > Broker Aid Station > LiteForex

Which sites do you mean?

What is a Trailing Stop?

Hello everyone, I’m here.

you mean FXCM or IG ?

why? this thread is about LiteForex

What’s the latest news regarding Liteforex broker?

Does each broker have different threads?

With all due respect, as a new INFORMED trader (less than a year), I care about ECN or even STP vs MM. The beginners you speak of will not last long; however, there are a few with full intent of being successful of having all available resources and knowledge. The knowledge of knowing the difference is a key part of knowing the market. Whether there is grey area or not, it’s good for everyone to know the key differences.

Hi,

I would not choose lite forex. Not regulated & bad reputation over the place.

There is enough good brokers ( at least they kill you slower :slight_smile: ).

Regards