LiteForex

Thanks for ur caring, buddies. I appreciate your sarcasm.

I was told there are astrological agencies that specialize in forex trading. I gonna find one of them.

I have long been trading with this company. Service works well.

i don’t tried it but i tried Forex club and it is known to be a good platform for beginners

No, MT4 is good platform

Lol, that sarcasm case is based upon your interpretation. I am just amused. :slight_smile: Keep it running, please! Amusement for free is great! :cool:

this made me LOL !

Best Regards,
Matt Jones .

MT4 is the best platform. period.

Best Regards,
Matt Jones .

i am confused a little, low leverage mean 1:1 or 1:500?

1: 100 is the best choice.

Low leverage means 1:1. The higher the leverage the more money you can control and the higher the risks.

what o you mean? how can I control more money with the leverage?

[B]Fluctuations of capital markets and the impact on the ruble and the U.S. dollar[/B]

On Thursday, the opening of trading the currency section of the MICEX dollar fell to a domestic ruble, but since recovered and is near yesterday’s levels. By the ruble against the currency basket has not changed.

So, the trading session for the USD today started with the level of 29.7 rubles (-11 cents against the closing levels of protection), but later buck strengthened to 29.83 rubles, thus withdrawing from the lowest level of 1.5 months.

EUR started the session with a mark of 40.75 rubles (+3 penny).
The cost of currency basket with the emergence of players collapsed to 34.7 rubles, but managed to recoup and recover to 34.75 rubles, almost yesterday’s mark.

The first price hikes today’s session, it is due to the speculative mood of traders, and the current state of affairs when the ruble does not show a clear direction, points to the instability in the stock and commodity platforms.

Rather, trading on Thursday for a pair of ruble / dollar will be in the range of 29.68-30.0 rubles per dollar.

Ok, i see. And why is it risky to use high leverage? i can win much more money with 500 usd than with 1 usd. It looks like high leverage is more prfitable, isn’t it?

Well the FOREX market is a zero-sum game. For every gain there must be a loss. The loser may not care because he does not play the Interbank rate. Maybe he is a Mexican sending money from the USA to his village. The more you expose your account to the volatility the more you stand to profit/lose. Consider the market usually spirals and only moves in a straight line 1% of the time. In any practical scenario the market will spiral into loss many times before your profit emerges victorious. You can better see the spirals with an indicator like “Cleon Heiken Ashi.mq4”

If you put all your funds on one play, you will have a 50% chance of losing. If you only expose 10% of your funds to risk each play, then you have 10 chances to profit. The odds of failing 10 times in sequence are very small with probability 0.5^10.

By managing your money, you put the odds on your side.

The more money you have the more money you can win or lose. Leverage gives you additional money. Let’s say you have 1000 dollars on your deposit. With the 1x500 leverage you can operate 500 times more than 1000 dollars, i.e 500000 usd. But if the price goes against you the leverage will play against you. In this case with the leverage you will lose 500 times more than without the leverage.

In other words the profit or loss depends on the leverage size?

Your profit or loss depends on the amount of money you use in each trade.
The bigger the leverage the more amount of money you can use. But the amount of money you are dealing with depends not on the leverage only. In our example there are 1000 usd on your account, but theoretically there may be 1 million or 100 million dollars. In the latter case you do not need to use leverage at all.

Thanks, Shuvalov. I guess now I understand.

I was always wondering why brokers post analytics on their websites for free? what’s your interest? If I decide not to become the client of your company I will not. But I still will be able to read your market reviews. What’s the point?