LiteForex

It would be good. Now, after the crisis, the Ministers will have a good economic policy. I think so.

Forexgamer, you know, some economies have really shown some signs of recovery, however i think it’s too soon to say that crisis has passed. That, you’re right, much depends on the policies

How do I calculate required margin for order opening?

If mean you want to calculate the volume of money (margin) neccessary to begin trading, then you can calculate your available volume using a trader’s calculator

Thanks Michael for the full answer. I ask participants of dialogue to be more active.

Thanks for the replies. It would be very good if you told me.Why Friday have seen large traffic on the market?

Ever heard of NFP?

Forexgamer, you know, that might have happened due to rapidly grawing market activity, as currency trading has become for the last year even more interesting and profitable

Actually not. What is NFP?

Your company provides tutorials for beginners?

Dear Antei, unfortunately the company does not offer any tutorials. MetaTrader is very easy to learn.
Moreover, noone can REALLY teach you how to trade.
But dispite these facts, we offer demo-accounts as well as cent-accounts for new traders to leran more about Forex

As your company has moved this crisis?

Well, forex market looks very attractive even in the days of crisis. We have plenty of clients that still earn a lot and invest their money in the most profitable assets – currencies, stocks and metals. So we look into the future with a positive spirit and believe that the bad situation in the economy will not last long.

What about dollar and euro? Dollar is said to collapse next year, so it means the developing countries’ currencies will gain ground?

Dear Antei,
Both Europe and the United States have strong economies, stable political systems and show competent management of their leaders. That is why their currencies enjoy the confidence of investors and you have nothing to worry about.

Despite the fact that the EU and the USA have strong economies and for now really enjoy the attention of the whole world in terms of their currencies, some experts claim euro might soon be the one to fall sharply as no world contry will ever (or at least for now) let dollar collapse due to its important role in almost every domestic economy

I do not think that the u.s. economy strong. She is very weak now, very large debt to the United States, said that very soon the dollar decreases. The USA is beneficial to the weak dollar. But I am concerned one question: How do you think whether dollar reserve currency of all countries and in the future?

Weak economy compared to what? Of course they do have some problems. But the situation in the rest of the world is even worse than in the US and Europe. As for the status of the world’s reserve currency there have been much said over the past few years. With the advancement of the developing countries dollar is going to weaken. Many experts say that the new world’s reserve currency is only the matter of when. But who knows what may happen.

Antei, what you say does not lack sense. Soon dollar might decrease though not that sharp that some experts say - dollar is a reserve currency, most of the world trade is carried out in dollars - no one will ever (or at least in the near future) let dollar fall sharply or collapse. Hence, in the near future I think there will be no dranatic changes in the world market situation

The website says that it is ECN broker but in reality it is just a MarketMaker. For my opinion execution is very slow and spreads are high.