LiteForex

Dear GTR Power,
If it is written on the website then it is so. As for the quoting process, yes, unfortunately sometimes there may be delays due to communications problems. But these delays have nothing to do with our server for it takes it up to 5 seconds only to give quotes.

Thnks for your answer. Can you prove that liteforex is real ECN broker? It is very simple to do.
Is this situation n your company possible or not:
1)If yes, which ECN network you are connected to?
2)If yes, why your spreads are not floating?
3)If yes, why scalping is not welcome with your company?
4)If yes, why you have requotes? ECN trading means no requotes:)
5)If yes, how can I see pool of orders in your system?
6)If yes, why you do not charge comission?
7)If NO, I have no questions :slight_smile:
Waiting for your answers.

Dear GTR Power,
We always glad to make specific information about our company available, except to the extent this is confidential commercial information. Unfortunately, in our case it is. The name of ECN network is a part of our workflow that we consider private. By the way, how do you think the name of our ECN network can help you identify whether LiteForex is an ECN broker or not?
We offer spreads and commissions according to the Agreement on Quoting System and Transactions Procedure which you as a client may accept or not. We choose fixed spreads instead of commissions because it is more convenient for our clients. We believe it is in their best interest and our general policy is in satisfying our clients by any means necessary. As for the scalpers, who told you they were not welcomed? Like any other of our clients the scalpers enjoy our highest appreciation and we invite all the scalpers to join our company. Why do you think ECN trading means no requotes? There are a number of requotes reasons. For example requotes may occur owing to communications problems. As for the pool of orders, unfortunately the developers of MT4 did not realize this tool in the current version of the terminal. With the issue of MT5 we will be able to offer our clients to see the pool of orders.

But seriously!

The whole definition of an ECN is that the broker [B]passes on untouched[/B] the interbank quotes.

The simple fact that you apparently do not is undeniable proof that you’re not an ECN.

If you were, you would charge a commission. It’s really that simple and I’m sure you know that.

Dear o990l6mh,
Yes, you are absolutely correct that there are standards of ECN. However, supposing that all the companies would offer the very same trading conditions the essence of competitive activity in forex market would bring to nought. That is why our prime challenge is to outperform our rivals and offer our clients the best possible conditions. The goal is the development of most comfortable and convenient terms of efficient work.

Dear o990l6mh,
There are a few things that are to be clarified. First of all, let’s get this straight and call a spade a spade:ECN is a network and LiteForex is not a network, though it is a MEMBER of the above mentioned ECN.
Secondly, i’d like to draw your your attention to the definition of the term ECN and the process of its work: “ECN subscribers can enter orders into the ECN via a custom computer terminal or network protocols. The ECN will then match contra-side orders (i.e. a sell-order is “contra-side” to a buy-order with the same price and share count) for execution. The ECN will post unmatched orders on the system for other subscribers to view”, which means that there are no reasons for us to proove ourselves a ECN member by charging a comission. In this case we prefer to quote competitve spreads that are subject to alteration in view of current market situation

Your website makes the claim that Liteforex is an ECN NDD broker right? How is it that people can even place an order on an ECN with $1? If Liteforex is an ECN, I should be able to check market depth on your platorm? I had a look and I couldn’t find any way to see the market depth of Liteforex’s market. If you are an ECN as you claim to be, surely you would be able to offer market depth information.

Dear Antei,
Like any other ECN broker LiteForex would be able to make its clients see the depth of market when the new version of MetaTrader is available. Our trading terminal is MetaTrader 4. As I wrote the developers of MetaTrader 4 did not realize this tool in the current version of the terminal. We anticipate making a shift to the new version in the first half of 2010. As soon as the necessary technical capabilities become available we will offer our clients to see the depth of market.

No offense but that was a truly lame nonsense answer. Lowering the commission would be the thing to do if you were an ECN broker wanting to compete.

I think it’s plain for everyone to see that Liteforex is dishonest in it’s claim to be an ECN broker.

Dear Mikhail,

Yes, a spade is a spade and Liteforex does not act as should a true ECN broker.

When you apply a fixed spread that’s all the proof that’s needed that you are dealing quotes to your clients aka Dealing Desk, not passing the interbank quotes from the ECN on untouched to be traded for a commission.

This is so plain to see that it’s hard for me to understand why you persist in your claims.

Your so called definition of an ECN would mean that [B]ALL[/B] brokers are ECN brokers.

Dear o990l6mh, if we take an intent look on what is written on the company’s web site we would fing such line “ENC Trading - no dealing desk”, which makes me think prevents (unfortunately) our clients to see the interbank quotes. That’s the firest thing.
Consequently, when speaking of a definition of ECN which is, by the way, offered by by a wide range of Internet resources and a definition of a comission there are no regulations I beleive and no binding obligations for us to charge a comission in an accustomed way. So what I’m saying that is that we are NOT deprived of right to CHARGE a comission in any convenient for us and our clients way. And that points out a fact you lack a full understanding of what ECN is, how it works and how dealing centers proceed with their work in general

The fact is that I understand extremely well how a true ECN operates, thank you very much. So do you it seems as you now feel compelled to make the point that the ECN definition can be used by anyone (meaning even you…).
In other words you’re aware that you need to bend the definition to be able to use it.

I can see that further debate is pointless. Go ahead and call yourselves ECN/NDD, nobody can stop you from doing that. Whether it’s truthful to do that is another matter entirely.

Dear o990l6mh, so far I can see that we have reached and agreement (in some ways). That’s pleasant. Nobody was trying to convince you into LiteForex being ECn NDD that’s your own point of view and unfortunately it does not conform with mine. However nowadays we are free to think and speak, so different people have different truth

Absolutely. Truth is subjective.

Good trading to you.

Dear o990l6mh, I’ve never felt so pleased as I do today - we have reached another agreement with you.
Good trading to you too

so are we saying that liteforex is a fraud and to not trade with them…

Is FXLite a branch, a subsidiary, or related in ownership with FXDD? dobro

LOL Mr.Shuvalov!
What the problem giving the names of liquidity providers? It is very simple then we both can check with them is it true or not;) By the way, in some advanced ECN Brokers I am able to choose by my own with whom I would like to trade;) Mr. Shuvalov, are you trying to say that Liteforex’s income from the spreads? Do you have any idea why ECN brokers use floating spreads and why it is floating? By the way, ECN’s spread + comissions lower than fixed ones in 99% of the cases. And yes Mr.Shuvalov, there are no requotes in ECN because it is simply impossible, there can be a slippage, but in good ECN liquidity is high so you will not face slippage. Mr. Shuvalov, you try to say that you welcome scalpers? Do you have a rule that trade should be longer than 2 minutes or it might be canceled? Did your company ever canceled profits due to “off quots” trading style?:))) Have fun in answering.

No one is saying that. My opinion is that Liteforex is not ECN broker (broker which lives from commission only), Liteforex is MarketMaker (live from Clients lose mostly). There is nothing bad in that kind of business at all, because it is good way for small investors to start Forex journey, but the problem begins when someone trying to pretend. You need to know that sooner or later profitable traders will have problems working with MarketMaker like: slwer exeqution, higher spreads etc. , even if MArketMaker is a honest one like Alpari you will face the problem because they will need to hedge your trades somewhere which means that you will face slow execution. But most probably you do not need to worrie, because no one will steal small deposit, most probably beginner will lose it anyway.
And yes, all MT4 brokers by default are NDD (no dealing desk), but it doesn’t make them true ECN , make sure you choose right one.

funny post Mr.Shuvalov, do you think that MT5 will solve your problems? MT5 is made for USA market first of all and for stocks trading, not for forex. Any idea how you will manage to brake FIFO rule in MT5?
I just want to repeat that there is nothing against MarketMakers it is a scheme of business which any person can accept or not, but there is a problem when MarketMaker try to pretend ECN broker.