LiteForex

forexsmith, depends on what you’re waiting for from your tardes

I know, what many companies offer the video training materials why it is not present at you?

Dear Antei,
Our opinion is that it is hard to get proper understanding of Forex market from video tutorials for the sphere of international currency trading is very complicated. We do not want to offer our clients services that we find inefficient.

Maybe any seminars or training courses? I heard good brokers offer such facilities…

The same thing is with training courses. We thought of it but came to conclusion that it could make more harm than good to the company. Learning is very individual. From person to person learning is achieved via different sources and different experiences. If a person after attending our classes would be losing his/her money the company will face a lot of complaints.
By the way can you specify what sort of training you are interested in?

If anyone have deal with LiteForex i think its a joke…even by joining their affiliate program my account was suspended for no reason. There are better broker than this crap why would anyone choose LiteForex to trade i meant what reputation they got? From my experience even their affiliate program they suspended me…what if real account it gonna be worst

In my opinion liteforex is real crap we dont need them at all the worst broker that i have even seen jeez

Did you have some specific grievance or did you feel like trolling today? :eek:

Your message is difficult to understand, ‘cause it contains contradictory information: LiteForex suspended you? How? Even when affiliate program? Specify, please, don’t make unsubstantiated statements. You’re saying that LiteForex suspended you but you refer to real accounts… so it means the company suspended you when you were practicing demo? - that makes no sense.
Moreover, if you have some problems, try first of all to contact Customers’ Support Department, not this forum, which would be of no assistance for you

Taking into account the number of your posts on this forum and the way you presented your idea of liteforex being crap I can say you’ve never tried to work with the company and you hardly have any idea of any reason for calling it “crap”. If you some claims, please specify it, the company’s representatives are always ready to hear clients out and do something in case there is REALLY a problem.
Best regards

Dear frontier2002,
With all due respect accounts are not suspended without reason. The best thing you can do is to contact our Technical Support Department. You must understand that if you choose this forum to settle this problem it can take much more time.

I have to say Liteforex has been exceptional in its service to me. The account opening process was easy and simple, their livechat worked with me through all the steps and stayed with me on chat till I completed the forms. I uploaded my documents in the afternoon and the next morning my account was verified. So simply I have been very happy with them.

Dear kalesh,
Thank you for your words about our service. We hope in the future everything will be fine with your trading in our company.

i think liteforex is crap , the worst broker i ever saw , i won’t recomend then to any one at all. stay away from them…

Dear brath,
Can you tell us exactly what problem you encountered? Have you tried to settle it?

I can tell you that more than 45000 traders from all around the world chose LiteForex as a forex broker. All of these people buy and sell currencies, deposit and withdraw money and everything is OK with them. You know, by blaming the company without pointing out any reason you can only express disrespect for these people.

and of those 45000 people about 30000 had bad experiences with that company and we all know that including you ,liteforex is a load of crap …
just check the reviews on the web about liteforex…unless you cant see …

Obvious troll post, in broken English no less :rolleyes: Does anyone moderate this thread to flush out the worthless trolling and spam?

obviously you dont know whats going on dude, you are ignorant to the facts about liteforex obviously.

We all await enlightenment from your in-depth research, but you don’t deliver. What broker do you work for? :stuck_out_tongue:

Apparently he’s not working for Liteforex unlike several people on this thread. :p:rolleyes: