LiteForex

How does this thread even exist? :confused: Give me a break.

Dear brath,
Well, actually the reviews are different. The bigger the company the more negative reviews you can find in the internet. Do you think that there are no bad reviews for example on Microsoft, Saxobank or MacDonalds? And I can tell you that large part of such reviews is black PR. By the way you havenā€™t been able to specify you problem.

Dear rossiya,
Thank you for your posts. We highly appreciate your support.

I know, itā€™s weird.

Iā€™ve asked admin if they have some sort of agreement with Liteforex which allows their reps to maintain a thread here - no answer at all.

I canā€™t see any ads here to suggest a business relation, so Iā€™m confused.

o990l6mh, what kind of ads are you interested in? And what kind of business relations do you want to maintain?
We have many different affiliate programs if thatā€™s what youā€™re were talking about.
If you meant by business relations working with the company as a trader - we always welcome new clients.

Iā€™d also like to know, whatā€™s so surprising in the existence of this thread. This forum is one of the best, we maintain relationships with its administration, i.e. we never break the rules and when it comes to advertisement - we are working on it.
But in case you are not interested neither in our company nor in this thread I donā€™t see any reason for you to continue writing (well, maybe in order just to support your friend brath, whose posts are complete claims with no supporting details)

Dear brath, we are all here waiting for your further posts, but please try to be more specific in what youā€™re writing and more polite (after all, it assumed we are all intelligent people here)

All the forex forums have broker introduction threads. In fact I canā€™t think of an Internet industry that doesnā€™t have vendor introductions. Google is your friend.

Posters would be disappointed if the vendor remained a mystery. Who would you ask if not company representatives? That would follow from the thread title, no?

rossiya, youā€™re quite reasonable saying that if a thread presenting a vendor exists, there should be some representatives.
As for the Internet, well, many have been and are said about the credibility of the information there - people choose whether to believe it or not themselves.
But in terms f this we are here to communicate, as we all know arguement engenders truth =)

No, Iā€™m not interested in any business relationship with you.

This thread is in a section called ā€œrate my brokerā€, not ā€œbrokers introducing themselvesā€. Thatā€™s the basic reason Iā€™m surprised at this thread.

I ask that you refrain from insults such as "well, maybe in order just to support your friend brath"
You donā€™t tell me who my friends are.

ooh, Tegin just got pnwedā€¦ :stuck_out_tongue:

o990l6mh, excuse me for being not polite when speaking about your friends - I see this subjects is quite sore for you. But my reaction was adecuate to your moods presented in your posts, so ā€œtit for tatā€, otherwise with no respect to each other we wonā€™t be able to communicate, only fight - but thatā€™s not we want, are we?
As for your indignation concerning this thread being placed in ā€œrate my brokerā€ section - we are not the only ones here, so I believe in this terms some other brokers are also deserving your great attention.
In addition, I can say that we are ready to hear your claims out and concider them in case you specify them

What claims?

Youā€™ve been writing that you are not satisfied with something: ā€œI canā€™t see any ads here to suggest a business relation, so Iā€™m confusedā€ - I have already asked you this question, but I shall repeat it: what kind of business relationships are you interested in? Affiliate program? IB? Or maybe you just want to open an account with LiteForex?

No, Iā€™m not interested in any of that.

I was confused that you run a thread here without signs that you cooperate with babypips, such a sign could have been an ad.

Take care.

False distinction. One entails the other, rather than precluding. The title implies answers will be forthcoming because there is a posting section. Itā€™s not a simple text box where you insert a number or a multiple choice test where we browse the statistics.

Given the thread title, you should supply a rating. Since you donā€™t use their services, itā€™s you who are here for no ostensible reason.

Life and FOREX arenā€™t linear. Are you really cut out for trading? Maybe farming is more your speed.

I pity you.

To reduce acuteness of the conversation I suggest discussing today changes in regulation of forex market. How do you think recent NFA changes impacted forex trading? I am especially interested in your opinion on the rule regarding hedging.

LiteForex representative have hushed up the subject =))
Well, regulatio - huh, that sounds too vociferousā€¦
years will will pass before anything changes

This thread is funny

Liteforex , on a scale of 1 to 10 i give them a 1 , and that 1 is just because i like there name ā€¦ nothing else about them i like /////

why so? I read your previous post did not get a thing. Maybe they are cheating?