London Breakout 1

You are really picking up pips aren’t ya buddy? :slight_smile: Are you trading live?

Antonio

Antonio,
Great minds must think alike!

No my friend and dont get intimidated by the number of posts i have against my name. :wink: I am just as new as you on demo. Learning to trade !

Regards,
Muthu.

Wow, Muthu hit the 500 mark today too!

Haha hope we can trade each post for a pip :wink:

[B]d-pip[/B]

Went up the ladder. :wink:

GU gonna get through that .3653 - 3649 support. 15m 3:20,2:20 BB still looks good. PA is hanging around in there. :smiley:

As long as PA does that I am taking the ride south. :smiley:

I’m going to try to ride it south too. PA looks good, not moving too fast, a nice slow back & forth , and more forth than back! :smiley:

spoke too soon! 9:30 london news?

Looked like it.
I bailed out when that 15m candle @9:30 changed color @3678. Just in time.
Leaves me with +20 pips.

Can this method still be used even tho its 8am EST already? Im drawing my trendlines now… see if I could maybe pick up something small.

Mike G

Hi,
I believe this strategy is to pick up pips before or as soon as London opens or at the maximum up to three one hour candles from open. We are past the timeframe and now you will be trading New York open.

Just my thoughts !

Regards,
Muthu.

Yup thats what I figured =) Thanks for confirming it though!

Edit: Never mind. Found what I was looking for.

something doesn’t look right this morning…

doesn’t have that “classic london open” look…

the PA has already punched up a lot on the 05:00 london time candle…

have to wait and see??? :confused:

Yes both EUR/USD and GBP/USD already broke the trendlines. I tried and entered early on the break and it paid off. You never know, the price might retrace in the next hour.

great… good timing!

Yeah, UK “BoE minutes” release this morning, maybe we’ll see a big move around the news

I readjusted my trendlines and this time I used the EST. So I am using yesterday’s highs and lows and swing high-lows from 0:00AM-2AM EST. Let’s see how this one does.

I’ve drawn my lines like yours too…
This morning I’m also looking for an entry with the “advanced trend line with SSD” strategy.
the 20ma on the 4h bolls band is around 1.6360. I’m hoping to enter on a clean break below the 20ma…

Any ideas as to what way we expect the move? Think I will have a hunt around.