Long term trend posts

Today and tomorrow buy now

In profit with everything gold up nzd usd up and gbp chf up

I’m winning!!!

I’m afraid I’m going to have to ignore all future posts from you as Gold has not even managed to reach 1950. In fact had I followed your advice I would be losing money even as we speak, smh.

1 Like

almost every time i bothered to check (which was about a third of the time, at first, and is now down to “very rarely”) his calls led to losses and more losses, but his comments said exactly the opposite :open_mouth:

real superstar - don’t spend it all at once :roll_eyes: :grimacing:

Probably just another charlatan looking for glory, talks the talk but can’t walk the walk

Hey Flamingo save me some time so I dont have to go look it up. How do I ignore someone?

Aud nzd sell

Aud nzd tp 1.08350 sl 1.08950

You said sell gold on Monday and hold until Friday. It was up over 2% when you changed your call to buy gold and it’s gone down since then.

How do you ignore people?

GBP jpy sell tp 183.126
110 pips

GBP Aud sell tp 1.93682
178 pips

click on his name in any post above, then in the box that opens up click on his name again (that takes you to his profile), then click on the gray box on the right where it says “normal”, under the green one that says “message”, and select “ignore” :wink:

1 Like

Aud chf buy tp 0.57622 sl 0.57022

Gold is now 1939…nowhere near 1969 as predicted. my account has been wiped out, thanks, lol.
Thanks Flamingo.

1 Like

Gold is a buy I still say it will probably help today that usd cad is going down and Aud chf going up

Gold buy tp 1944.16
EUR nzd sell tp 1.81244
GBP nzd sell tp 2.11892
ND usd buy tp 0.60089
Aud chf buy tp 0.57622

Aud cad buy tp 0.88062

GBP jpy sell

The best today are
Gold buy
GBP jpy sell
Cad jpy sell
Usd jpy sell