Long term trend posts

Got nothing to say when I win only losses figures

Cad jpy and gbp jpy formed long term sells so continue to hold them two

Gold went to 1937 something. You said it would go to 1969. So if anyone had followed you they would have blown their account. Why dont you keep your signals to yourself. Why dont the moderators close this garbage thread and others like it???

It will go up continue up it hit s2 yesterday plenty of profit especially if gbp usd starts a bullish trend Monday gold will really continue up

Cad chf has also started a bearish trend along with cad jpy those two are definitely standouts

Traders sometimes make the point that they will never reveal their strategy because that would cause it to fail.

This might be superstition, it might be paranoia. Or it might be based on evidence good evidence - there might be a fabulous strategy out there which used to work and has now failed because it got into the public domain. My question is, what strategy was this? I would love to know.

Candle stick patterns combined with rsi and boiler bands

that’s true of every thread he’s started, unfortunately

that’s harder to understand

i suspect the problem there may be the fear that if they take away the bots, the spammers and the guys like this one there won’t be enough participation left for the SEO benefits of “fresh content” - but it’s ironic, if so, because in reality they could attract real members (instead of continually losing them) if they did all that

Excuse me but there were plenty of profit to be taken Friday with my signals especially usd jpy cad jpy and gold

I went back to my s2 r2 system that means there’s a high chance of them hitting r2 buys and s2 sells

Usd chf sell tp 0.87727
Usd jpy sell tp 143.881
Cad jpy sell tp 106.273

This means gold is a buy also

Could someone please at the very least suspend this clown??? Gold is down to near 1925 and he is predicting 1960 as I am writing this. Come on, dont turn the site into a farce.

Obviously, when I find that one guy that is nearly always wrong, I’m just quietly observing and take the opposite signals; can’t beat that, especially if he is as good as you say he is!
:star_struck:

Gold definitely going up today

EUR nzd long term buy formed

Aud cad long term sell formed

Sorry Aud cad is to low it’s a reversal

Aud cad long term buy
NZD cad long term buy

EUR Aud long term sell

Palladium sell
Us 500 sell

Palladium is bringing down commodity pairs but gold but Aud cad is a buy so in theory should bring gold up