Long time no see guuuys! :D (Ria's 2nd Trading Journal Attempt)

Thanks for the reminder User_Dev! :blush: That’s definitely one of the important things I’ve learned from my interactions with other members here. :smiley: Haha.

Hahahaha! :smiley: Thanks for the support :blush:

Hi guuuuys! :smiley: Happy Monday morning from the Philippines! :blush: Last week was such a busy week. :sweat_smile: My grandmother and my tita celebrated their birthdays last week and we spent all our time preparing and helping out. :blush: (It was my tita’s 50th birthday so she really wanted it to be special. :sweat_smile: Haha.) BUT! Time to get back to trading. :blush:

Do you guys have any open trades right now? :blush: Good luck to us this week, and may the pips be ever in our favor! :smiley:

I decided to ride the downtrend last Friday and went short for NZDCAD. :smiley: When I checked during the weekend, I was at 50 pips already, but now, I’m back to around 30 pips. :sweat_smile: I’ll watch my charts for now and just close my trade if price continues to move the other directions. :smiley:

Good luck to us! :smiley:

2 Likes

My trade is still at 30 pips :smiley: But I’m heading out for a couple of hours for now. I’ll be back in a few to update you guys on this trade. :smiley: Haha. :crossed_fingers:

nice trade, it looks like its reversing to the upside now though. If it breaks this level then I may look to get in for a buy

1 Like

Whew! :smiley: Good thing I got out at 20 pips yesterday. :smiley: I wasn’t able to update you guys about it though. :confused: Did you open a buy trade on this? :blush:

Hi guuuuuys! :blush: Good evening! :smiley: Haha. I know I’m kinda late today, but my laptop wasn’t working the whole day! :open_mouth: BUT, good thing my IT cousin was here and he helped me out with it. :blush: I’m so happy, and I’m so proud of him. HAHAHA. :smiley:

Anyway, how are you guys today? Any open trades? :smiley:

Hmm. :thinking: Looks like it’s a good time to go in. :thinking: I’ll watch my charts for now and also see what my MAs have to say about this. :thinking: Or would I be too late then? Hmmmm.

I was going to wait until I see some kind of pullback before I hop in!

1 Like

Exactly! :open_mouth: Well, hahaha looks like we’ll both be watching for now. :sweat_smile:

Hi guuuuys! :smiley: Happy Monday! :smiley: Sorry for being MIA last week. I think I’ve mentioned that it’s my younger sister’s birthday yesterday so I was busy preparing for that last week. :sweat_smile: Haha. How about you guys? What did you guys do over the weekend? :blush:

Anyway, another week, another trade! Haha. :slight_smile: Hope we could find a good entry this week. :smiley: My hands are itching to get in! :stuck_out_tongue: May the pips be ever in our favor! :smiley:

I think price will continue to go down, but I’m not sure if I’m gonna jump in just yet. :open_mouth:

I might get caught in a sudden price move again if ever. :thinking:

Good evening guuuuys! :blush: Haha. I just got home today. Another busy day with friends! :sweat_smile: I met up with my high school friends and we ate at an unlimited meat place. :smiley: It was super good and we had lots of side dishes. :yum: Too bad I wasn’t able to take any pics due to too much excitement. :sweat_smile: Haha. :slight_smile:

But, I’ll just get ready for bed, and I’ll be back to check on the charts to see if I’d find any good trades tonight. :smiley: Good luck guys!

First Monday of Octobeeer! :smiley: Hi guys. :smiley: Haha. How are you all? :blush:

I guess I’ve mentioned this a lot of times but we had a lot of birthdays and celebrations last month. :sweat_smile: So I’m waaaaay behind on my trading. :sweat_smile: I was one of those really in charge of the preparations so I found it kinda difficult to balance my preparations with my trading. :frowning: BUT I guess that’s what I love about forex anyway. I can make time for things that matter and I wouldn’t get scolded by any boss. :sweat_smile: Haha.

Anyway! What are we having this weeeek? :smiley: Last time I checked, NZDCAD was still bearish. Hmm. :thinking: I’m gonna go check on it now! :slight_smile:

Good luck to us this week guuuys. :blush: May the pips be ever in our favor! :smiley:

Ooooh. :open_mouth: Look at that huge green candle from a few days ago. :thinking:

Would’ve been a pretty good buy if you spotted it and went out early. :thinking: Right now, price is kinda hard to predict. :thinking: BUT, I will definitely enter a long trade as soon as price breaks through my 50MA. :crossed_fingers:

Let’s see how this goes. :blush: I guess I’m just gonna go around the forums for now. :smiley: Haha. I might have missed a lot!

OH WOW HAHAHA. :open_mouth: I just saw a post about it and noticed that we have a new tab on here!:open_mouth: I’m checking out Market milk right now and it looks suuuper nice. Haha. :smiley: I’m excited to use it! :smiley:

Hi guuuuys! :blush: Happy Tuesday afternoon! :smiley:

Woke up pretty early today so I’m pretty much done with most of my chores and errands. :blush: Haha. Hope I can spend more time on my trading today! I’m gonna check out other pairs today since NZDCAD seems to be consolidating for now. :slight_smile: I’d still get in once it breaks through my r50 MA though! :smiley:

Good luck to us today! :smiley: May the pips be ever in our favor. :blush: